[yoonseok] - destined

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: destined
pairing: yoongi / hoseok
word count: 3.3k
genre: fluff, romance, highschool!au
rating: pg
summary: if two persons are destined to be together, they'll end up together
prompt: please write about jsuga highschool!au. it's about yoongi who's cant stand any longer after he knows that hoseok still trying to make him happy without he knowing, bcs he feels guilty for made yoongi crestfallen when they were a couple. yoongi's trying to fix everything up in their graduation day, and they make love in hoseok's apartment after that
author's note: crossposted to tumblr and livejournal


The first time they met where they were in second grade in high school, still young, still naïve about love. Yoongi is a popular basketball player in their school and Hoseok is a popular dancer in the dance crew in their school. They are popular but in a different field but somehow, they fall in love with each other.

 --

Yoongi almost get choked when he drinks the water on the match’s break between his school and another school; of course Yoongi is the main player of the team. Most of his team members are staring at the leader of the cheerleading group across the court, Jung Jimin, the iest and the most talented member in the cheerleading group – she’s famous with the basketball team members because of those two reasons and her humble attitude – but it’s not the reason why Yoongi almost get choked. It’s because of one person who give Jimin a water bottle and somehow, Yoongi is drawn into that person’s bright smile and he can’t take his eyes off of him.

“Sorry?”

Yoongi blinks at the hand that was waving in front of him and he clumsily gets choked for real now. “H-Huh?”

“Hey, are you okay?” the stranger laughs and pats Yoongi’s back lightly to calm him down but eventually Yoongi gets choked again when he takes a glance at the stranger’s face. That person.

“Y-Yeah, I’m okay!” Yoongi drinks his water and calms himself down because why the hell this person appeared in front of his eyes. He’s not ready at all! “Hmm… why are you here?”

The stranger smiles and Yoongi swears he feels a strange thing flopping inside him. “It’s because you were looking at my sister. Sorry, I’m a little bit overprotective around her, considering how many guys from the basketball team want her number.” the stranger laughs again and it sounds so melodious to Yoongi’s ears.

The basketball player is about to ask something yet the whistle from the referee, signing that the game is starting now and he has to play again. He just hope he can talk to that person again.

 --

Yoongi’s team ends up winning against another school’s team, showing everyone that he is the star of the team with contributing most of the score to the team. As expected from an ace like Min Yoongi.

“Hey, you did great!”

Yoongi turns around and finds that person is standing in front of him with his bright smile. “T-thanks.” he says awkwardly.

“Oppa!”

Yoongi is taken aback at the scene in front of him, the leader of the cheerleading team just hugs the stranger he just fall in love with.

“Yoongi oppa?” Jimin blinks in confused at first but in the end she smiles brightly. She has a bright smile too, just like her brother. “You know my brother?!”

“Huh?”

“Yoongi oppa, the person that I just hugged is my brother, Hoseok oppa, the leader of the dance crew of this school!” she explains and now Yoongi can smile in relief. “And oppa, this is Yoongi oppa, the ace of our school’s basketball team.” Jimin explains about Yoongi to her brother.

The stranger once again shows the basketball player a bright smile, making him feels something really weird inside him and he doesn’t know what it is. “Hi, I’m Jung Hoseok, the leader of this school’s dance crew. And I know you, you’re famous, man!” the dancer pats Yoongi on the shoulder. “Everybody knows you!”

Yoongi nods awkwardly at Hoseok’s brightness and honestly, he wants to know more about the dancer. Dance crew is pretty popular too in school but how come Yoongi doesn’t realize Hoseok’s existence? Is he too busy with basketball? He doesn’t know too. “I’m Min Yoongi.” he says – more like mumbling to be honest – as he rubs his nape awkwardly.

Jimin laughs softly at Yoongi’s awkwardness. Where is the cool Yoongi that she knows? “Yoongi oppa, stop being awkward!” she chuckles. “Such an awkward turtle, aren’t you?” she teases. “Anyway you and Hoseok oppa are in the second grade! You should know each other more, considering how awkward Yoongi oppa now! He’s always cool but now he’s an awkward turtle in front of you, oppa!”

Both Yoongi and Hoseok blush at Jimin’s rant because she’s so blunt at this thing. “Yah Jung Jimin!” Hoseok pulls her ear, making her screams in pain. “See you later, Yoongi!”

Yoongi sighs and pokes his warm cheek. “Damn you, Jung Jimin.”

 --

Yoongi feels his heart beat two times faster than usual when he passes by the dancing room. Usually he never pays attention to the dancing room that he always pass by every time he needs to go the locker room to change his uniform into his basketball jersey. But being a curious person he is, he takes a peek at the small window on the door and finds Hoseok is dancing oh-so-gloriously inside the room. His movements are sharp and smooth, making Yoongi’s jaw gaps in awe.

“Yoongi?”

The pale guy is so shocked when he realizes Hoseok’s face is so close with his, making him loses his balance and almost fall but luckily the dancer catches his arm. “Be careful.”

“Ah yeah, sorry.” Yoongi smiles awkwardly and his hand makes its way again to his nape, rubbing it again awkwardly. "Anyway, hi!”

“Hi too and sorry for Jimin’s attitude yesterday.” Hoseok laughs softly. “That girl and .” He shakes his head in amusement. “Anyway Yoongi, do you have any classes today or you’re going to practice?”

“I’m going to practice.” Yoongi smiles, trying to get rid his awkwardness in front of his crush. “How about you? Do you have any classes?”

“No, I don’t have any classes at all. I’m gonna wait for Jimin then after that we go home.” he answers. “Since I have to wait for Jimin, can you teach me how to play basketball? Jimin said I’m at it.” Hoseok laughs again and Yoongi swears he can spend a day doing nothing but listening to Hoseok’s bright laugh every day.

“Sure, of course.”

 

“Now, try to shoot the ball into the ring.” Yoongi throws the basketball gently at Hoseok. “Just see the ring and aim at it.”

Hoseok follows the ace’s advice but he still fail to shoot the ball even from a short distance. “See, I’m at basketball!” the dancer pouts slightly and Yoongi thinks it’s cute.

“I’ll guide you.” he laughs lightly and guides Hoseok from behind. “Just focus at the ring and aim at it.” He guides the dancer to shoot the ball and the ball easily bouncing into the ring. “See?”

Hoseok smiles widely and unconsciously hugs Yoongi in happiness, leaving him in an awkward position again. “Uh, I’m sorry, Yoongi!” this time it’s Hoseok who feels awkward and he feels something weird too inside him. He can’t figure out what it is. “Anyway, can I ask for your number? We are friends after all!” he tries to ignore that weird feeling by putting his always happy mask on again.

“Yup, sure.” the pale guy puts his poker face, hiding his excitement when Hoseok asks his number and hands his phone to the dancer.

“Let’s kakaotalk later, how is it?” Hoseok asks as he hands Yoongi’s phone back. “Is it okay?”

“Of course.”

“Are you guys dating now?!” Yoongi and Hoseok turns around at the familiar girlish voice behind them. “Wow, Yoongi oppa, you’re so fast!” she grins and receives a light smack on her head, earning a childish ouch from her. “You’re being weird, Jung Jimin.”

Hoseok sighs, showing that he’s sorry because of his sister again. “Anyway Yoongi, see you later! I’m going home now! Bye!” he pulls Jimin by the ear again and once again that loud and girlish screaming is echoing in the basketball court.

 --

A simple conversation in kakaotalk turns into calling each other every night then slowly it turns into late night skype-ing, of course Hoseok has to hide it from Jimin because he doesn’t want her to disturb his conversation with Yoongi.

“Haven’t sleep yet?” Yoongi asks as he stares into Hoseok’s face through his mac’s screen. “Aren’t you sleepy? How about Jimin?”

The dancer frowns at the mention of his sister’s name. “So you ask me to skype with you just to ask how about Jiminnie?” he pouts. “Okay, I’m gonna sleep now!”

Yoongi laughs loudly at Hoseok’s childish attitude. He thinks it’s so funny seeing Hoseok being childish. “Yah Jung Hoseok, I’m just kidding!” he let out a soft chuckle. “Are you jealous?” teasing Hoseok is so fun for Yoongi, in addition Hoseok’s annoyed face makes Yoongi wants to again.

“N-No! Of course not, mister!” Hoseok mumbles while covering his blushing face. “I’m not jealous!”

“Okay then.” Yoongi nods, deciding to drop the jealous joke out because he doesn’t want Hoseok to be mad at him. “Anyway, I have something to tell you, Hoseok-ah.”

“What is it?”

Yoongi takes his time to catch his breath for a while and calms himself down because it’s a very important moment in his life. “So Hoseok-ah, let’s go on a date tomorrow!”

“W-What?!” the dancer gasps in surprise. No, Hoseok it’s not ready for this. He has to prepare himself mentally and physically. “Y-Yah Min Yoongi!”

“Yes, a date.” he nods his head firmly, proving the dancer that he’s a cool person, not a turtle like Jimin had described. “Tomorrow, seven pm at BigHit café. I love you, Hoseok-ah!” he confesses and immediately went offline because he just ing confessed to his crush. He doesn’t know if Hoseok will come tomorrow or not but he hopes Hoseok will come.

Both of them can’t sleep at that night. Late night skype-ing turns into a confession of Min Yoongi.

 --

Yoongi fiddles with his phone as he looks at his watch once a while, wondering if Hoseok will come or not but he wishes Hoseok will come.

“Y-Yoongi-ah.” Hoseok calls his name and he can feel a hesitant feeling in his voice tone. He looks up and it’s the first time Yoongi sees Hoseok looks so anxious. Where’s the bright Hoseok? Is Hoseok going to turn down Yoongi’s confession? It makes Yoongi feels anxious too.

“You come.” a smile forms on Yoongi’s pale face. At least he can breathe in relief now. He still has a chance. “Sorry for yesterday, Hoseok-ah.”

Hoseok smiles too and takes Yoongi’s hand into his hand, caressing it softly. Yoongi feels very nervous too at Hoseok’s attempted skinship to be very honest but he’s just too good at putting a poker face. “It’s okay, Yoongi-ah. I admit I was surprised when you said that but I want you to know something too.” his face is blushing brightly. “I-I… I… I love you too, Yoongi.”

A small smile on Yoongi’s face turns wider at Hoseok’s confession and he immediately hugs the dancer tightly. “Thank you so much, Hoseok-ah.” he says, still with a wide smile forms on his face. “You know, I couldn’t sleep last night and I was so afraid that you wouldn’t come and you would… avoid me because I said I love you last night.”

“So the cool attitude of yours is just an act?” the dancer laughs brightly at Yoongi’s confession. “You know, you’re a silly turtle right now and I love this silly turtle so much. I love you, Yoongi-ah.” he closes the gap between them by locking his lips into Yoongi’s, planting a soft peck on his lips.

 --

Yoongi is an ace of the school’s basketball team. Who doesn’t know Min Yoongi, a cool senior with a fantastic skill of basketball and being adored of many juniors, especially girls? Everybody knows Min Yoongi. The entire school knows Min Yoongi.

Hoseok is the leader of the school’s dance crew and the entire school knows him since Yoongi claimed him as his and also recently his dance crew won a competition too. The entire school loves them. Their relationship is going smoothly, there’s no a big problem between them and everything is fine. They’re also entering their first year of their relationship and they know their relationship is getting stronger. They just hope their relationship is last for a long time.

 --

“Taehyung-ah, where’s Jimin?” Hoseok asked as he looked around inside the math club room. Recently his sister decided to join the math club too since the end of semester is near and she wished she could make her math scores higher. The end of semester for Jimin means the graduation for him and Yoongi is near too. They’re going to graduate in six month.

The student named Taehyung looked up after he’s done with the first math problem on his exercise. “She’s with Namjoon hyung, studying.” he says. “I think she likes Namjoon hyung.”

Hoseok laughs at Taehyung’s statement. He can’t believe his sister actually fall in love with the nerd in this school. Yes, Namjoon is known as a cool but nerd in the school. Born with a cool attitude and y brain, he’s the second famous kid in this school after Yoongi. “Really. Are you serious?”

“Yes, hyung.” Taehyung laughs too. “She always study with me at first because I’m her best friend but it’s a week already since she decided to study with Namjoon hyung. She said Namjoon hyung is smarter than me.”

This time Hoseok can’t control his laughter and he just burst out laughing loudly in the math club room. Luckily there’s only Taehyung in the room. “Wow, she’s so determine to get Namjoon’s heart.”

“I guess so, hyung.” the younger nodded slightly as he does his math exercise again. “Anyway hyung, I have something to tell you now, but not here” he gets up and grabs Hoseok’s wrist, dragging him to the hallway near the dancing room.

 --

“What is it, Taehyung-ah?”

Taehyung doesn’t respond to Hoseok’s question instead he just pin Hoseok’s to the wall and closes the distance between them. The younger looks straight into his eyes and presses his lips to Hoseok’s, trying to kiss him. Hoseok feels terrified and he tries to push Taehyung away from him but somehow the younger is stronger than him. Taehyung doesn’t stop. He moves his lips against Hoseok and the dancer couldn’t do anything instead whimpering and trying to push him away. Even though in his mind he doesn’t want to kiss Taehyung back, but his body doesn’t follow what his mind says and he unconsciously kiss the younger back.

“Hoseok-ah…” a very familiar deep raspy voice calling his name faintly and Hoseok’s eyes widen in surprise when he sees who that person is.

“M-Min Yoongi…”

Yoongi sighs heavily and leaves Hoseok alone without words, only disappointment lingers in his heart right now.

 --

It’s five months already since Yoongi witnessed the scene where Hoseok kissed Taehyung in the hallway. They’re drifting apart slowly and there’s no more conversation between them in the past five months. Yoongi ignores all Hoseok’s explanation and apologizes. He also quits basketball. There’s no more ace Yoongi instead he’s focusing with music now. With music, he can calm himself down. With music, he can forget Hoseok for a while. Just for a while.

Hoseok stops dancing. Hoseok stops doing anything. He stops smiling. Where’s the smiling Hoseok gone? All Hoseok does every day in five months are sending a kakaotalk message that he’s sorry, putting Yoongi’s favorite banana milk inside his locker every day, sending Yoongi many videos of his dance in the past. That’s all he does for five months. His grade is slowly dropping and his sister tries anything to make the old Hoseok comes back again. She even told Yoongi that Hoseok is a mess but the elder simply doesn’t care about it.

 --

“Jung Hoseok.” a voice that Hoseok never heard for the past five months suddenly ringing again in his ears. Hoseok misses that voice so much. That deep and raspy voice that always called his name in the past suddenly it calls him again. “Stop doing this.”

Hoseok looked up weakly and the person who he misses the most is right in front of him. “Y-Yoongi…”

The pale guy doesn’t respond to Hoseok instead he hugged him tightly, letting his tears fall into Hoseok’s shirt. “I-I’m sorry, Hoseok-ah.” he pulls away slightly and wipes Hoseok’s tears. “I know I shouldn’t do that.”

“I-It’s okay, Yoongi-ah.” Hoseok says between his sobs. His tears keep falling like a broken faucet and he couldn’t help it at all. “I-it’s my fault.” he cries again.

“I forgive you already, baby.” Yoongi smiles and wipes the remaining tears on the dancer’s face. “It’s our graduation, we should be happy instead of crying like this!” he tries to joke even though it’s a fail joke, at least it can make Hoseok laughs.

 --

“Yoongi-ah, do you want to visit my apartment?” Hoseok asks with a bright smile forms on his face. The old Hoseok is back and it’s a lie if Yoongi didn’t miss Hoseok’s smile. He missed it a lot. “It’s in Seoul. You know, I applied to Seoul Institute of the Arts and I took dance department.”

“Of course, baby.” Yoongi nods slightly and pecks Hoseok’s cheeks lightly, making the dancer blushes and hiding his face in the crook of Yoongi’s neck. Yoongi just simply laughs over Hoseok’s cute manner.

 “To be honest, I applied to Seoul Institute of the Arts too. I’m taking applied music as my major.” he inhales the sweet strawberry scent of Hoseok’s hair then pecks it. “But it doesn’t mean I stop playing basketball. I just have an interest in music.”

Hoseok’s eyes widen at Yoongi’s statement. He doesn’t know that his lover would apply to the same university as his. He thought he would continue his career in basketball. “Oh my—Yoongi!” he hugs the pale guy tightly. Today is the happiest day in Hoseok’s life. “S-So we will attend the same university! I’m so happy!”

“So this is my surprise for you. Do you like it?” Yoongi grinned and Hoseok replied him with a peck on the lips. “Okay now how about we go to Seoul now?”

 --

Yoongi looks around at Hoseok’s apartment while his lover busy in the kitchen, making two cups of hot chocolate for themselves since it’s still February and the weather is still cold.

“Baby, how about you live here together with me?” Hoseok asks as he pours the chocolate powder into a cup. “You know, I live by myself here.”

“Of course baby, I’ll live here with you and we can pay for the rent together.” he answered as he plopped into the couch and played with his phone. “And we can do that more often if we live together!”

“What is that?” Hoseok hands a cup of hot chocolate carefully to his lover and sits beside him. “What do you mean?”

Yoongi smirks as an idea of teasing Hoseok appears in his mind. “You know, .” he smirks as he leans in to his lover’s face and he can notice a bright red color appears on his cheeks. “It’d be so fun. You and I, having together. I like that idea.” Yoongi sips the hot chocolate a bit and puts the cup on the table. “Let’s do it now.” he smirks and takes the cup from Hoseok’s hand, carefully putting it on the table.

“Min Yoongi!”

The pale guy doesn’t listen instead he gets up and carries Hoseok with a classic bridal style, making the dancer whines but in the end he gives in and wraps his arms around Yoongi’s neck. “W-Where you’ll take me to?!”

“Bedroom, of course~” he beams and walks to the bedroom then lies Hoseok’s body down gently on the bed. Hoseok’s face is getting redder in any seconds when Yoongi hovers over him with a smirk that he really want to wipe it away. “Let’s have fun, baby!”

“Y-Yah Min Yoongi!!!”


A/N;

my laptop got a virus so my list about the pending request that i havent write, theyre gone!

so if you want to request or if your request hasnt granted yet, please click here!