[kookiemonster] - the sugar and the daddy

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: the sugar and the daddy

pairing: namjoon / fem!jungkook with kid!jimin

word count: 4044

genre: fluff, romance, semi sugar daddy au

rating: pg-13

warning(s): mention of swear words

summary: an encounter with jimin makes thing becomes complicated

prompt: sugar daddy au namjoon / fem!jungkook [sorry for making this into romance ;; ]

a/n: crossposted to tumblr and livejournal


A faint crying sound echoed oh so loudly in Jungkook’s ear, making her steps stopped all of a sudden. She muttered at the watch she wore. It was almost eight in the morning and she almost late for school but the sound’s echo was getting louder and without her knowing, her legs brought her to the left side of the street where a medium sized building with a colorful color stood. There was many little kids were running inside the building – she could spot it through the glass window – but her ears quickly found where was that crying sound came from, followed by her eyes. She immediately approached a kid who was crying in front of the building’s gate with his knee being scarred.

Kkoma-yah, are you okay?” the kid shook his head at her question and she realized, it was a stupid question. Even a baby knew if there was a scar on the skin, of course it wasn’t okay at all. “Noona will treat your scar.” she wiped his tears away and quickly took care of the scar. Her dream was always to be a doctor and she learned that the kid was tripped by his own shoe. Poor kid. “It’s done!”

“T-Thank you, noona.” the little boy smiled and his eyes formed crescents. His cheeks also chubby, making him looked so cute and she had to resist the urge from biting his cheeks.

Jungkook smiled softly at the little boy and ruffled his soft locks lightly. “You’re welcome, kkoma-yah.” she said. “What’s your name?”

“His name is Kim Jimin.” Jungkook’s eyes widen at the deep husky voice that came from above her and she clumsily stood up, a fear could be seen in her doe eyes. “Who are—“

“Daddy!”

The little boy giggled softly and the owner of the husky voice smiled then picked the little boy up, leaving Jungkook puzzled with the sight in front of her.

Noona helped me when I fell!” the little boy so named Jimin smiled so lovingly at her, making an awkward smile formed on her face and she just nodding quickly at the little boy. “Why daddy is here?”

The high school girl really wanted to leave the scene between a father and his son but even though she left, the father of that kkoma would ask what she was doing with his son. She cursed herself for having a bad luck, especially today.

“You left your lunch, aegi.” he put him down and planted a kiss on his son’s cheek then the little boy replied him with a kiss on the cheek too. “Go to your class now. Daddy loves you.” he waves his hand to Jimin until he’s inside the class and stood up, fixing his suit.

“Thank you for helping my son.” the young looking father smiled and dimples could be seen clearly on his face. Jungkook just replied him with an awkward smile again then she turned around, deciding she should hurry up right now because she was very late for school. “Wait.” the stranger gripped her wrist, making her faced him again with a puzzled expression on her face. “You’re late already. Let me drive you to your school as a thank you for helping my son.”

Jungkook’s eyes widened again and she shook her head, rejecting the man’s help when her eyes met with a shiny black Benz being parked near the kindergarten. “N-No, sir. It’s okay! I can go to the school by myself!”

“Please.”

“No, sir. It’s okay. You have to go to your workplace too anyway! I’m happy I can help your son, sir.”

“Please.”

As much as Jungkook tried to reject the offer from the elder, in the end she gave up and let Jimin’s father drove her to her school with his black Benz because he insisted.

 --

The day had been rough for Jungkook. She was late for school and some kids mocked her just because they saw her came out from that black Benz. It was a hard day for her. No, every day was a hard day for Jungkook; she lived by herself – her parents died already – and she had to work hard for many part time jobs to live her life; she was lucky her school gave her a scholarship because she’s smart. Being mocked of course was a big stress for her.

Noona!

Oh, that voice sounded so familiar.

“Noona!!!”

She muttered when she realized who that voice owner is. That kkoma named Jimin, the one who made her late for school. To be exact, his daddy too.

“Yes?” she looked up while biting her lower lip slightly, looking around left and right because she’s afraid some kids from her school saw her with a kid and a black Benz. It’s not a good idea at all. And why the were they here? She wondered why too.

Noona, come with us!” Jungkook smiled slightly when the kindergartener smiled cutely at her. Somehow, she felt really happy when she saw him and she couldn’t express it with words. Maybe it was just because Jimin is so cute.

She took a peek into the car and found Jimin’s daddy was behind the steer. Damn.

“Sorry for coming to your school. Jimin cried when I picked him up from the kindergarten because he wanted to see you and I couldn’t do anything. Sorry.” the young father sighed softly and flashed a dimple smile to Jungkook. She knew he felt guilty too because of his son.

Noona, come with us!” Jimin chirped, once again showing his eye-smiles to her. He had a sweet smile, just like his father. “Daddy’s cooking is the best! You should come with us, noona! Please please please!”

“B-But…” Jungkook sighed. “I can’t, I’m sorry.”

She turned around and was about to leave them until that familiar crying sound rang in her ears. .

That five-year-old kid cried again and she just didn’t have a heart to leave them. No, she didn’t have a heart to leave Jimin. “Okay okay, noona will come with you.” she just didn’t have any choice at all and got into the backseat.

 --

Noona, what’s your name?” the kid took a peek at Jungkook who sat in the backseat, blankly staring at the view beside her. “My name is Kim Jimin! I’m five years old!” she chuckled lightly when Jimin held up five little fingers in front of her.

“I’m Jeon Jungkook and I’m eighteen years old.” she smiled softly and ruffled the kindergartener’s hair lightly. She couldn’t resist his cuteness at all. “Nice to meet you, Jiminnie.”

Jimin giggled cutely and she swore she had to resist the urge from nuzzling her nose into his little nose. “Noona is so pretty!”

Namjoon laughed lightly at his son’s remark. “He’s popular between the girls in his class.” he laughed again at the fact that his son would be a lady killer one day. “C’mon aegi, we arrive already!”

 --

Jungkook’s jaw dropped as he looked around Jimin’s father’s house. It was so big and the fact that only two persons who lived there made this house looked even bigger. It was ten times bigger compared to her small flat.

Noona!” she woke up from her daydream when she felt a tug on her hand and smiled at the kid. “You should see my bedroom!”

“Jungkook-ssi, can you help me to change Jimin’s clothes? I have to cook a lunch.” Jungkook’s laugh almost burst out when Jimin’s dad came out from the kitchen with a pink apron. “Daddy will cook your favorite kimchi fried rice so you have to be a good boy to Jungkook noona, okay?” he crouched down into Jimin’s height and pecked his forehead. Jungkook smiled at the lovely sight between father and son in front of him. She wished she still had her parents beside her.

“Okay daddy!” Jimin beamed and pecked his dad’s cheek in reply, then happily taking his noona to his bedroom.

Jimin’s bedroom is big, bigger than hers. His whole bedroom is blue and full of plane miniature and toys. “Jiminnie, your dream is want to be a pilot?”

“I want to be a pilot!” Jimin nodded as he rolled around on his queen sized beg. Gosh, even his bed is bigger than her. “I want to fly!”

“That’s great, Jiminnie!” she smiled lovingly at the kid and ruffled his locks lightly then turned around to take some clothes from the closet. She gasped silently, even his closet is bigger than her and his clothes looked so expensive. “Now stop moving around because you have to change your uniform, cutiepie.”

“What’s your dream, noona?” the kid asked as he playfully rolled around on his bed, sometimes playing with his plane toy. Jimin is hyper, she could see that.

“I want to be a doctor, Jiminnie.” she answered. “Let’s go greet your daddy, I think he’s done already.” she picked him up carefully and brought him to the fancy dining room.

 --

“Jungkook-ssi, thank you for dealing with all Jimin’s playfulness and thank you too for putting Jimin to sleep.” Jimin’s dad smiled as he rubbed his nape slightly.

“It’s okay, sir.” Jungkook said then took a peek at her watch, silently muttering at the watch because the time showed that it was five in the evening already and she had a part-time job at six. “I have to go now, sir.”

“Wait!” she turned around when Namjoon gripped her wrist gently. “Let me drive you to the place you have to go.”

“No, it’s okay, sir.” Jungkook shook her head. “I can go by myself. Can you let my hand go, sir?”

“Sorry.” Namjoon loosen his grip on her wrist and decided to give in. “Don’t call me, sir. Call me Namjoon.”

 --

Jungkook’s tears dropped when she stared at her locker. and were scribbled on her locker’s door and the students’ finger were pointed at her. Some of them shouting that she’s a and laughed mockingly at her. No one could help her.

“Yesterday I saw her came out from a luxury car when she arrived at school!” a girl said in a loud voice to her friend to mock Jungkook. “And I notice a young man, around twenty-five something, drove her here. Gosh, she’s such a . That man is must be her sugar daddy!”

“I agree with you!” her friend exclaimed. “I saw that car again after school! This time that man came with a little boy! That kid must be an unwanted child because of their nasty relationship!” she scoffed mockingly at her.

What did I do to deserve all of this?

 --

They came again at after school time and she could feel all judging gazes were directed at her. She could hear the word again and again from the students’ mouth. Jimin came with a sweet smile but somehow she couldn’t smile at all. The kid and his father asked what was wrong with her and she rejected their offer to come to their house. No, she just couldn’t.

 --

They kept coming to her school but she kept rejecting their offer. Jungkook lied if she didn’t miss them, especially that kindergartener named Kim Jimin. He’s nice and cute. He’s playful and loud and she just wanted to keep him in the pocket sometimes when she remembered about him. His father is a nice person. He raised him pretty well even though he’s just a single parent. And one thing that Jungkook realized, both of them had a charming point that made her missed them a lot.

Jungkook gasped in shocked when a black Benz stopped in front of her and she knew who the driver is, no other than Jimin’s dad. She turned around and decided to run away from him. She didn’t want him to know her problem. She didn’t want him to hear the sugar daddy issue between her and him.

“Jungkook-ssi!” Namjoon chased her and took a grip at her thin wrist. “Wait!” he said as he tried to catch his breath.

“Let me go, Namjoon-ssi.” she looked away, didn’t wanting to see Namjoon’s face at all. “Let me go!”

“No, you have to help me.” Namjoon didn’t loosen his grip on her wrist at all, instead he’s tightening it. “It’s about Ji—“

Some guys from her school passed by in front of them and they were whispering in a loud voice that she’s a and Namjoon is her sugar daddy. Namjoon let her go all of a sudden and approached those guys in an angry manner.

“What did you say huh?!” he growled, his fist was ready to punch them in the face. “Say it once again!”

One of the guy smirked mockingly in front of Namjoon. “Sugar daddy!”

“STOP!!!” Jungkook screamed and gripped Namjoon’s arm to prevent him punching the guy in front of him. “Don’t do that, please.”

Namjoon sighed and let them go. He never felt so angry like this. Those guys were just too much. What the hell is sugar daddy?!, he wondered. “Let’s go with me.” he said in a low voice and grabbed Jungkook’s hand, taking him into his car.

 --

“So this is the reason why you don’t want to come to our house?” Namjoon took a glance at Jungkook who was busy looking down while playing with her fingers. “Because they said those things?”

She sighed and nodded weakly, hating herself for looking so weak in front of Jimin’s dad right now. “Yeah.” she breathed out.

“Just ignore them because you know it’s not true, Jungkook-ssi.” he said. “And Jimin, he doesn’t want to go to the kindergarten. Today he doesn’t want to eat too. I don’t know what should I do, that’s why I decided to go to your school. Maybe you can make him to eat and go to school again.”

Jungkook took her lower lip between her teeth and bit it lightly as guiltiness was building up inside her. She made a five-year-old kid suffered because of her. “I-I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. You’re here now.”

 --

Noona, don’t ever leave Jiminnie again, okay?” the kid on her lap pouted oh-so-cutely in front of her, not forgetting the puppy eyes too. This is why Jungkook missed him a lot. He’s just too cute and adorable. She loves him.

Jungkook nodded and smiled, planting a peck on Jimin’s head. “Okay Jiminnie, noona promises.” she linked her pinky finger with Jimin’s little one. “Now you have to sleep, little apple.”

Jimin is a fast sleeper. Once his head touched the pillow, he would fall asleep immediately in no time.

“Sleep well, Jiminnie.” she whispered softly into the little boy’s ear and pecked his forehead with a smile formed on her face. She loved him a lot.

“J-Jungkookie umma…”

Jungkook’s eyes widen in horror at the mention of her name and the word that she hadn’t say for a long time.

U-Umma?!

 --

“Jungkook-ssi, eat first before you go! You haven’t eat yet because of Jiminnie.” Jimin’s dad put a bowl of hot kimchi jjigae and rice in front of her. “Thank you for taking care of Jimin.”

“A-Ah yeah, sure.” she smiled slightly, still overthinking about ‘Jungkookie umma’. “Thank you for the food, Namjoon-ssi.” she sighed softly, deciding to forget about that for a while and enjoying her food instead. It’s been a long time too since the last time she ate a home-cooked food though.

“I think Jimin is very fond of you, Jungkook-ssi.” Namjoon chuckled softly as he sat in front of Jungkook, looking at the way she ate the food that he cooked. “This is the first time he’s so fond of someone like this.” he added, not realizing that his hand actually made its move to Jungkook’s strands of hair which covered her face a bit then slipping them behind her ear.

“S-Sorry.” Namjoon cleared his throat and pulled away, cursing himself for act stupid in front of the high schooler.

“I-It’s okay.” she quickly finished her food and dashed out from Namjoon’s home without saying good bye.

 --

The third time they met, Jungkook was still awkward around Namjoon, however, she felt really comfortable around Jimin. There was something strange that she felt when she was around Namjoon but the more she brushed that thought away, the more awkward she became. She wondered why too.

Noona! Today the teacher wanted us to draw and I drew something for noona and daddy!” Jimin chirped happily as he took a sheet of paper from his bag. “Ta-dah!”

Both of then stared at the picture that Jimin drew and their face looked surprise at the picture. The picture was about three of them holding hands together with Jimin in the middle of them. On the top of their head, it was written ‘Daddy, Jiminnie and Kookie umma.’

“Namjoon-ssi, I guess we need to talk.” she mouthed that to Namjoon then quickly smile at the kindergartener.

 --

“Actually, what’s wrong with your family, Namjoon-ssi?”

Namjoon sighed. He tried to keep the secret from everybody for a long time, especially Jimin. He didn’t want his son knew what had happened with his family. It was a sad story. But seeing Jimin intended to call Jungkook as his mother, he guessed he had to tell her the truth.

“Her mother died after she gave birth to Jimin.” the blonde said. “I know Jimin needs a love from a mother and I feel so sorry because I can’t give that to him. I tried my best to make him happy.” he sighed as tears fell from his eyes. It’s been a long time since the last time he cried. He didn’t want to cry in front of his son because he didn’t want him to be sad. He wanted him to be happy.

Jungkook was taken aback at Namjoon’s explanation. She didn’t know that Namjoon had to carry a heavy load like this. He’s a single parent and he had to take care of his son. She sighed and pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back gently to calm him down.

“I-I’m so sorry to hear that, Namjoon-ssi.” Jungkook said. “I knew what Jimin feels. I don’t have parents too.”

Namjoon pulled away slightly and wiped his tears away. “I’m sorry too to hear that, Jungkook-ssi.” he mumbled. “Ah right, yesterday I heard Jimin mumbled Kookie umma in his sleep.” he shook his head in disbelieve.

“I heard the same thing too, Namjoon-ssi.” she chuckled softly. “Yesterday Jimin mumbled Jungkookie umma in his sleep. He’s cute.”

“I’m sorry about that, Jungkook-ssi.” Namjoon smiled slightly. Jungkook felt glad, at least he already smiled now. “He’s silly, I know right?”

Jungkook nodded, agreeing with Namjoon. Somehow, she felt happy. She felt so happy when she’s with Namjoon and Jimin.

“Right, you have to go to work.” he got up and patted Jungkook’s shoulder. “I’ll drive you to your workplace.”

 --

Jungkook didn’t care anymore if she’s called . She didn’t care anymore if they said she has a nasty relationship with a sugar daddy because she knew it was wrong. Really wrong. She didn’t care if they judged her for being picked up with a black Benz after school. She didn’t care anymore.

She’s only care for them, Jimin and his dad.

 --

“Jiminnie, why you call Jungkook noona by umma?” Namjoon asked as he pulled his son onto his lap, settling him so he could sit comfortably on his lap.

“I want to have an umma too, daddy.” Jimin mumbled sadly as he played with his bunny plushie. “All my friends have an umma. I want that too daddy!”

Namjoon sighed softly. He knew Jimin needed a motherly love. But, is Jungkook the right person to be his son’s mother?

“Jungkook noona is so nice!” he beamed lightly and planted a peck on his daddy’s cheek. “She’s like an umma to me! I want noona to be my umma. Can we?”

Namjoon didn’t answer his son.

He knew Jungkook is a nice girl. She has a nice attitude. She takes care of Jimin well. He knew it all. He’s lying too if he didn’t have any interest into her. But she’s still in the high school. She’s eighteen and he’s twenty five. Seven years apart.

But seeing Jimin wanting Jungkook to be his umma, he guessed she’s the right person for him and for his son.

“Okay, we can.” he smiled and pecked his son’s forehead. “But you have to help daddy, Jiminnie.”

“What’s that, daddy?”

“We are moving to America next month and Jiminnie has to help daddy to ask Kookie noona to go with us.”

“America?!” Jimin smiled widely at the mention of the fancy country’s name. “We can play in the Disney Land, right?!”

Namjoon laughed at his son’s excitement. He’s so cute like that, being all excited and kept smiling at him. “Yes we can, aegi.”

“Yaaaaayyyyyyy~” the little boy giggled and hugged his father tightly. “Jimin will help daddy!”

 --

“Jungkook-ssi, Jiminnie and I have something to say to you.”

Jungkook gulped, feeling uneasy at Namjoon’s voice tone when he said he and Jimin had something to say to her. “W-What is it?”

“I don’t want to call you noona anymore.” Jimin said with a bright smile formed on his face but Jungkook quite surprised at his statement though. Namjoon’s right, he’s going to be a lady killer one day. “I want to call you umma. My umma.”

“W-What?!”

“I don’t want to call you Jungkook-ssi anymore.” this time it’s Namjoon and Jungkook almost choke at his statement. Did they practice this?!

“I want to call you as my love.” Namjoon continued as he secretly slipped a ring into Jungkook’s ring finger.

Jungkook gasped at the cold feeling on her ring finger and a ring on her finger made her more surprised. “What do you mean with this?”

“I think you’re the right person to be Jimin’s umma and I admit that I have a feeling for you, Jungkook.” Namjoon smiled. “I know you’re still young but… I hope you can be Jimin’s umma.”

She smiled when she realized the sincerity from Jimin and Namjoon. She loves Jimin. She loves Namjoon too.

“Okay.” she smiled and pecked Namjoon’s cheek, not caring if she’s still a high school girl and Namjoon is a single parent daddy to his son. This time, it was Namjoon’s turn to be surprised at Jungkook’s action.

She crouched down and picked Jimin up carefully. “I’ll be your umma, Jiminnie.” she planted a kiss on Jimin’s forehead lightly.

Jungkook-ah, we are moving to New York next month and I want you to move with us.”

This was the second time Namjoon made Jungkook surprised in a row. “W-What?!”

“Yes.” Namjoon nodded firmly as a reply to her. “My law firm assigned me to work in their firm branch in New York. And I forget to tell you, I’m a lawyer.”

“B-But…”

“I prepared everything for both of you. Jiminnie and you. I’ll support your school there until you graduate as a doctor. Jimin told me that you want to be a doctor.” Namjoon chuckled lightly. “There’ll be no more hardships that you’ll feel. I’ll support you financially because—“

Jungkook’s face looked puzzled at Namjoon’s statement. Deep down inside her, she’s afraid that she’d be a burden for Namjoon, but well, now it wasn’t a right time to tell Namjoon about that. “What?”

“I’ll marry you, there. Once you graduated from high school.”

Jungkook’s face flushed a bright red for the first time in front of Namjoon and Jimin and the little boy simply teasing her for blushing in front of his daddy. She’s sure that Jimin will be a Casanova one day.

She took her breath slowly, relaxing herself before answering Namjoon’s question. “I’m going with you.”

 --

Studying in America wasn’t the reason why she said yes. The reason is Jimin and Namjoon. She wanted to take care of Jimin. She wanted to love Namjoon, just like he loved her. She wanted to be with them.

Age isn’t a matter when it comes to love. Maybe she had to thank Jimin later because all this things happened the moment after he tripped by his own shoes in front of his kindergarten.


a/n;

finally it's done omg ;;

drop your request here