[sugamon] - dancing in the rain

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: dancing in the rain

pairing: namjoon / yoongi

word count: 584

genre: romance

rating: pg

prompt from tumblr: sugamon where namjoon didn't like rain because it ruined his hair and his favorite converse shoes. But it changed when he accidentally saw a man with a high top red converse with white tee and fade-off blue jeans dancing on the rain in a late autumn.

summary: namjoon doesn't hate rain anymore after he meets yoongi

note: thank you to my best friend juv for helping me c: crossposted to livejournal


Namjoon looked at his own reflection through a mirror and he smiled in satisfied.  His hair looked perfect as usual and he hoped the weather was good. He didn’t like rain because it would ruin his hair. He wanted to looked perfect in everything, even though it was just an appearance to go to a small coffee shop in Hongdae. People said he’s a perfectionist, but he didn’t care because perfection was everything to Kim Namjoon.

 

 

 

The sky looked good today, a little bit cloudy but there was no sign that it was going to rain soon but being a perfectionist he was, he brought an umbrella in case if it was really raining. He had to be prepared for everything to prevent something bad happen to him.

“I hope it doesn’t rain today.” He mumbled quietly as he played with his phone. As soon as he said that, suddenly the sky became darker and the roaring thunderstorms’ sound could be heard clearly. He looked up into the sky and a droplets fell into his cheek. “.”

Namjoon quickly opened his blue umbrella and placed himself under the umbrella, protecting himself from the rain that started to get heavier in any seconds. “ I hate rain I swear.” He ran carefully, afraid he would slipped if he ran too fast.

But as he ran, his eyes caught something, no it was someone. Someone that was dancing under the heavy rain and Namjoon’s steps were stopped all of a sudden as he kept watching that someone. A guy with a white tee, fade-off blue jeans and his favorite shoes, red high-top converse shoes. Namjoon thought it was y if someone wore a red high-top converse shoes alongside white tee and jeans.

 

 

 

Someone was dancing in the rain as he listened to a song with his headphone and his moves were smooth yet sharp, like he was born dancer. Namjoon could hear the song that he was listening and it had a strong beat, matched with his dance and rain.

Namjoon couldn’t take his eyes off of that guy. He couldn’t walk away from that guy as if his legs were glued to the ground. The sight in front of him seems like a musical. A live musical show that only dedicated to Namjoon. He was mesmerized by the beautiful scene in front of him. He thought he must be crazy right now, but the dancer was just too beautiful and in addition, his fashion matched Namjoon’s style.

Instinctively, his legs brought him to the dancing guy in the middle of the road and the guy looked surprised when his eyes met Namjoon. He took off his headphone slowly and looked at the blonde with a confused look.

“Who are you?”

Without any words, Namjoon pulled the red haired dancer under his blue umbrella, protecting him from the heavy rain that was pouring on him. Their eyes met again for the second time and Namjoon easily got lost in the dancer’s brown eyes and the dancer was drawn into Namjoon’s eyes as well. They stared into each other’s eyes under Namjoon’s umbrella, just like a dramatic scene in a musical.

“I’m Namjoon.” He said, showing his smile and dimples could be seen formed on his face. “You?”

“Yoongi.” the guy said as he looked into Namjoon’s eyes again, slowly getting lost in his soft and calming gaze.

Namjoon didn’t care if his hair was ruined heavily now when he thought he found his soul mate already.


a/n;

next chapter is namjin again o u o

go here to request a fic~