[yoonmin] - i am beautiful

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: i am beautiful

pairing: yoonmin, girl!jimin

genre: angst

warning(s): self harm

summary: jimin wants to be a beautiful girl

notes: a prompt from Sungjong_infinite: can you write a fic about self harm and can the pairing be namjoon and jin or yoongi and jimin thanks


Jimin looked at her reflection in the mirror and her fingers were busy tracing at her scars on her left wrist. She could see the blood already dried up from the new scars that she made yesterday. She just found herself ugly every single day as the world said that she wasn’t pretty, she wasn’t worth it and no one like her. She came from a broken family, was it a reason why she was hated?

“I’m ugly.” She took a small razor and made some new scars again, making a fresh red blood oozed out from the scars. “No one loves me.” She cut her wrist again. She felt relief when she cut her wrist. “I’m ugly.”

 

 

Yoongi quickly took the razor away from her and took her to his bedroom to treat her newly scars that she made.

“You’re beautiful.” Yoongi said while looking into her teary eyes as he done taking care of her scars. Taking care of Jimin’s scars was his habit now. “I love you and I will always love you.”

Jimin sighed as she stared blankly at her boyfriend who stayed with her for five years and he never got tired with her . It was just he loved her so much.

 

 

Jimin was unloved but now she was loved from the first time Yoongi knew her until this very moment. Jimin always made a new scar but Yoongi always took care of her scars. Jimin found a hard time to accept herself but Yoongi always helped her through all the way.

 

 

Jimin stared at her thin arms, full of countless scars and she felt more ugly and ugly as she looked at it. It made her wanted to take that small razor and just made more scars because she just couldn’t accept herself.

“You’re beautiful.” Yoongi hugged her, putting her head on his chest as she just sobbed uncontrollably. “You don’t need to care about what people say. You have to accept yourself first. If you can accept yourself, people can see your beauty and they will call you beautiful because you are.”

That was the problem. Jimin wanted the world to said that she was beautiful and worth it.

“You’ll stay with me, right?”

Yoongi wiped her tears away and smiled sincerely at her. “I always stay by your side.”

 

 

Jimin was still trying to make more scars again as her insecurities ate her confidence every single day but Yoongi stayed. He stayed for another year and another year for her.

“Yoongi, am I beautiful?”

“Jiminnie, you’re always beautiful.” Yoongi caressed her cheek gently like she was a fragile porcelain doll because to Yoongi, Park Jimin was always his beautiful porcelain doll.

 

 

For the first time, she summoned up her courage and said, “I’m beautiful.”

 

 

Maybe it would took a long long time to the world to say that she was beautiful but she knew that Yoongi was always the first person who said that she was beautiful because she was always the most beautiful girl in his eyes.


a/n;

go send your request or prompt and i'll write it for you in the next chapter

and pls comment below bcs comments are loved <3

-chae-

ps: follow my bangtan fic recs blog, bangtan-recs ! send your request for the fic that youre looking for and submit your own fic to promote your works! now bangtan-recs opens two more available spots for admin! for more information, contact to my aff wall!