[namjin] - kim seonsaeng

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

Title: Kim Seonsaeng

Pairing: teacher!namjin

Genre: fluff

Rating: G

Summary: Seokjin wants to give up on his job as a teacher at Bangtan High school but a certain new teacher makes him stay.

Notes: crossposted to livejournal


Seokjin sighed. Another tiring day in Bangtan high school, the place where he worked as a literature teacher. Honestly he wanted to give up on his job because he was bored and tired. Bored because there was no upside down, no challenges. And tired, tired because of the students. They were too wild.

“No, please don’t resign, Kim seonsaeng.” A fellow teacher, Jung seonsaeng – the dance teacher – was literally begging him not to give up on his job. “Can’t you see that those girl students are in love with you?”

He sighed again. “No, that’s not the problem, Jung seonsaeng.” He rolled his eyes helplessly. “I’m just bored, okay?”

Seokjin buried his face into the pile of his student’s exam papers. He didn’t want to hear Jung seonsaeng’s chatter anymore.

“But I heard that our school will have a new teacher tomorrow.”

“Oh can you just shut up, Hoseok-ssi?” Seokjin wanted to give up at this instant because of Jung seonsaeng. “I don’t care and fine, I’ll stay until this semester is finish! Happy now?!”

 

 

 

“Uhmm annyeonghaseyo.” A tall and tanned guy with a blonde hair was bowing 90 degrees in front of the teachers in the teachers’ room.

 ‘Wow, he thinks this school is a runway?’  Seokjin thought as he looked at the new teacher’s hair.

“My name is Kim Namjoon and starting from today, I’ll teach Music. I hope we can work together nicely.” He ended up his short speech by bowing 90 degrees again and flashed a somehow attractive dimple smile to the teachers.

“Welcome here, Kim seonsaeng.” The school’s principal, Mr. Bang patted the new teacher’s back with a smile, representing that the school had welcome him. “There’s an empty table beside Kim Seokjin seonsaeng” he pointed the table, making Seokjin frowned slightly because he didn’t like it when there was someone beside him now. “You can sit there. Anyway, good morning everyone. And Kim Seokjin seonsaeng, please guide Kim Namjoon seonsaeng with the school tour at the first break.”

 

 

 

“Wow, now we have a two Kim seonsaeng in this school!” Jung seonsaeng was dancing weirdly while flashing his angelic smile – that was what the students said about his smile – and the other teachers just laughed at him. Jung seonsaeng was always the mood-maker in this gloomy teachers’ room. “Anyway, welcome to Bangtan high school, Kim Namjoon seonsaeng.” He bowed slightly to Namjoon.

“Thank you, Jung Hoseok seonsaeng.” He smiled and bowed slightly too to Hoseok.

“You’re welcome, Kim Namjoon seonsaeng.” He grinned. “Kim Seokjin seonsaeng, you should greet Kim Namjoon seonsaeng!”

Seokjin sighed slightly. Why Mr. Bang made him to guide a school tour to Namjoon? But it was the principal’s order, he couldn’t refused it.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Seokjin bowed slightly to the new teacher. “I’m Kim Seokjin, the literature teacher in this school. Nice to meet you, Kim seonsaeng.” He flashed a smile to the music teacher and he smiled back to him with his dimple smile and the literature teacher couldn’t help but found that his dimple smile was very attractive. In addition, his blonde hair was appealing. He regretted because he mocked his blonde hair earlier.

“Nice to meet you too, Kim seonsaeng. And please take care of me.” Again, he showed his dimple smile to Seokjin. Why suddenly their school recruited an attractive music teacher when he just wanted to give up on his job?

 

 

 

“So this is the classes, the 2nd grade classes.” Seokjin explained the classes one by one to the new teacher patiently even though the students were running along the hall. Told you that the students were too wild. “And this is the music room beside class 2-4. This is the place where you’ll use the most.”

“Ah yeah, you’re right. Thank you for guiding me, Kim seonsaeng.” Namjoon smiled and took a look at the hall, trying to absorb and plant it slowly to his brain because he had to remember all the places in this school as soon as possible.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim seonsaeng! Good morning!” Seokjin and Namjoon turned around as Kim seonsaeng was called because both of them had a same surname.

Seokjin bowed slightly to the brown haired student and Namjoon just copied Seokjin’s action. “Good morning too, Taehyung haksaeng.” Seokjin smiled to the student and so did Namjoon. He felt a little bit awkward too, honestly.

“Wait, is he your boyfriend, Kim seonsaeng?” the student named Taehyung pointed into Namjoon’s direction. The music teacher just blinked in surprise and Seokjin’s cheeks flushed a bright pink at Taehyung’s statement. This rascal!

“What? No! No, he’s not my boyfriend. He’s your new music teacher, Taehyung-ah.” He explained to the grinning student. “His name is Kim Namjoon. Now greet your teacher!”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Namjoon seonsaeng.” Taehyung bowed 90 degrees in front of Namjoon and he showed his dimple smile again and without a fail, Seokjin noticed that attractive smile again and he felt like he was dying. “Anyway, you look really good together with Kim Seokjin seonsaeng!”

“Yah Kim Taehyung!” Seokjin shouted as his cheeks were flushed again but Taehyung just ran away from them.

“I’m sorry for his behavior, Kim seonsaeng.” Seokjin hid his face in embarrassment but Namjoon just chuckled lightly. That low and raspy chuckle! Oh God…

“It’s okay, Kim seonsaeng.” Namjoon patted Seokjin on the back and that was their first skinship but it successfully made Seokjin blushed again.

 

 

 

There was no way Seokjin would give up on his job when he just fell in love with the new music teacher. Namjoon was too attractive. Tall, tanned, blonde hair, attractive smile, husky voice, gentle behavior. Seokjin thought he was in love with Kim seonsaeng.


a/n;

send me your request and prompt and i'll write it for you in the next chapter!

and if you have line, please add my line ID: natashajang and lets be friends!

you can talk to me to my ask.fm too!

please comment guys because comments are loved <3

-chae-

ps: my blog, bangtan-recs is opening an application for two admins, if youre interested, please click this. if you want to ask more, please add my line ID: natashajang or wall my aff wall