Chapter 62

Make Your Move

Amber and Krystal bid their goodbyes to everyone at the filming site and rode Amber's car with their hands intertwined. It's so obvious how much they have missed each other.

 

Amber's POV

"So, where do you wanna go Ms. Jung?" I asked with a wide grin. I missed this girl so much.

"Hmm... let's eat dinner, then play bowling, then have icecream, then watch a movie, then go home!" she answered cutely which made me giggle.

"What? We're going to do all of those tonight? Haha! Aigoo my princess!" I said while lightly squeezing her cheeks. 

"It's just that I missed you so much that I want to spend a lot of time with you!"

"I missed you too!" I pulled her towards me and gave her a tight hug. I inhaled the scent of her hair and it made me feel calm. "I missed this scent." I said.

"Hmm?" she hummed back.

"I missed your scent." I slightly pulled away to see her face. Our eyes met, then her lips drew mine into hers. I then kissed her on her nose then stared at her again. 

"I'm so glad you're back, Am." I nodded then hugged her again. We stayed like this for a few minutes. I have never missed anyone like this before, and I'm so happy because I know she feels the same.

After a while, we finally drove off and went to a classy restaurant.

 

Krystal's POV

Throughout the whole ride, I never let Amber's hand go. I don't know if I'm literally being clingy right now but I don't care. I really longed for her so much and I don't want to experience being away from her again.

We drove up the parking lot and went in the restaurant. Eventhough this is a classy one, some people still recognized us and started greeting us while others snapped some photos. This bothered me before. I'm not complaining or anything, it's just that there are times that I want to do things normally. But because we're celebrities I feel like I still need to be public when all I wanted was to have a simple dinner. However, seeing Amber being so friendly and approachable to our fans made me realize that this is our only payment to everyone supporting us. 

"Hello Krysta unnie~" greeted a young girl in a cute dress. "Is it okay if I take a photo with you and Amber unnie?" she asked shyly.

"Of course!" I said and faced the camera her mom was holding. 

"Thank you unnies!" Amber and I smiled and waved goodbye. We then proceeded to our table and took our seats.

"Are you okay?" Amber suddenly asked which made me a little confused.

"Yeah why?"

"Uhm... you seem a little tensed. Is it because of the people?"

"Mmm... just a little... but... you're here so there's nothing for me to be tensed about." I said with a smile. She reached for my hand and held it tightly. She didn't say anything after and just stared at me. "Hey... why are you staring?" I teased.

"I just missed seeing your face upclose." My heart fluttered with what she said.

"You're still a sweet-talker." I said while feeling a blush coming on.

"But you like it." she teased back.

"Yeah I do." We giggled and looked through the menu. We chose a classic pasta dish and a seafood platter. While waiting for the meal, we talked about everything we did during those months she's away. Although we tried to call each other every single time, there are still things we haven't fully talked about.

"Hey Am, do you still have contact with Tina?" I asked.

"Mmm... yeah but just short messages since they are also busy but the good thing is she and Aom haven't had any problem since that day."

"Oohhh... then that's great news. And is it true that they'll accompany us in case we go on a trip there?"

"Yes, they really want to meet you, princess!" she said in her dorkiest expression.

"Oh my cutie Amber!" I said and pinched her cheeks. Our moment was then interrupted when the waiter arrived with our delicious food. We ate happily until our stomachs can no longer take it anymore.

"Oh my princess, I think now is a good time to go bowling since we're too full." she said.

"Yehey!" I squirmed in joy and held her hand as we walk to the car.

 

Amber's POV

On our way to the bowling alley, I remembered about her problem when I was still in Japan.

"Uhm princess? What happened with you and L the other day? What did he do?" I asked while glancing at her.

"Oh... well... since he knew that your tour is almost over, he said he would help me in case I will give you a surprise or something. But of course I declined it, and Ye-ryeon unnie also supported me on that."

"Eh? Even Ye-ryeon noona? How about Rain hyung?"

"Rain oppa talked with him after that since he sensed that something wasn't right... but I didn't know what they talked about."

"Ah..." I said in a disappointed tone. I still can't understand why L would act like that. Maybe it was a good thing that I wasn't here when that happened, or else I wouldn't know what I might've done.

"Don't be mad at him anymore Am. That's done now, and you're here. No need to worry. Okay?" she said with a smile. I held her hand close and pecked it.

"Okay..." I smiled back.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the bowling alley and excitedly went inside.

"Am, let's pick some couple shoes and bowling balls then take a picture." said my princess.

"Alright! You pick for us!" I said and watched her as she sprinted towards the shoes section.

"How about those?" she said pointing at black ones with gray stripes on the side.

"Oh, those look nice!"

"Then excuse me sir, we'll take those. A size 7 and an 8." she said. We prepped up and dashed towards our alleys. "Am, let's have a bet, whoever loses will buy the icecream, okay?"

"Alright! I want a double strawberry sundae okay?" I teased.

"And you're that confident about winning? Haha! Prepare my mango banana flurry!"

"Game!"

We then rolled our bowling balls and most of mine went to the gutter while Krystal always knocked a few pins and even had a lucky strike. So I'm pretty sure we can predict who would be buying the ice cream, right? Sigh... Why do I at bowling? Anyway, it's okay because it's my princess. We went to an icecream shop and had our sundaes.

"Am, I think I don't have enough energy for a movie..." she said while trying to keep her eyes open. I giggled at her cuteness.

"Haha, yeah me too. We're both tired today."

"Yeah, but I had a lot of fun."

"Same here princess." We smiled at each other. When our cups got empty, we left the shop and rode the car going to the dorm.

 

Krystal's POV

When we reached our dorm building, Amber walked with me to our dorm. It wasn't very late yet so I invited her to come in.

"Unnies, Sulli, I'm home. Amber's with me." I exclaimed.

"Hyung!" screamed Sulli and jumped towards us. "Wow it's been a long time." 

"Hi Ssul!"

"Hey Amber!" said Vic umma and Luna unnie. "Congratulations on your successful tour!"

"Thank you noonas!" said Amber with a light bow. "Oh, I have bought some things for you but I forgot to take it out from the car. I'll bring it later or tomorrow." she added shyly.

"Really? You didn't have to but thank you." said Vic umma.

"How about me?" I teased.

"Of course I bought some for you too." 

"Ew Soojungie. Aegyo doesn't suit you." said Luna unnie.

"Yeah, you make me wanna run to the bathroom and barf."

"Why are you so mean?" I said before hitting Sulli's arm.

"Aw!" 

"Anyway, have you guys had dinner?" asked Vic umma.

"Yes noona, we have already eaten." 

"Alright, then we'll leave you two alone first, okay?"

"Thanks umma."

Amber and I sat on the couch while watching TV.

"Princess, do you have anything to do tomorrow?" 

"Nope... my schedule is clear for the rest of the week. Why?"

"Well I was wondering if you wanna go with me tomorrow."

"Where to?"

"Mom's house." she said with a smirk.

"Really? Omgosh I would love to!"

"So that's a yes?"

"Yes!" I hugged her with a silly smile on my face. "I'm so excited!"

"Excited to meet you future mother-in-law?" I looked at her with round eyes.

"Eh?"

"Yup, I said future mother-in-law." she said and poked my cheek. "There will come a day that you won't call her auntie anymore. I'm sure of that." she said and smiled.

"I can't wait for that." I smiled back.

"But we are still young, there are many things we need to do first, right?" I nodded. "But someday, we'll have that. I hope you won't get tired of waiting for that."

"I'll be patient." I answered and kissed her. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

My eyes started to get heavy again and we decided to go to my room. Amber lay beside me and hugged me tight.

"Time to sleep princess. I'll see you tomorrow morning, alright?"

"Alright... good night."

"Good night." she leaned in and kissed me on the lips before going out of my room. I'm pretty sure I'd have a smile on my face as I sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Sorry for not updating for more than a month. I experienced writer's block and was also fangirling on our beloved girls for their comeback. And don't be confused if you still see Sulli in this story... they are in my world where f(x) is still a five member group. Sigh... anyway, for those who are still reading this, I hope you'll like the update. Annyeong!