Chapter 53

Make Your Move

The Strings' tour will start tomorrow so Amber and Krystal are spending the last day together.

"Am... starting tomorrow, we will be far from each other..." Krystal said sadly as she leaned her head on Amber's shoulder. They were at the balcony of f(x)'s dorm.

"Sigh... yes princess...I'll surely be sad..." said Amber while taking Krystal's left hand in her right.

"Me too... but... promise me you'll do well during the tour."

"I promise. And I'll try to catch up with your drama..."

"But if you really are busy, don't do that anymore, okay?"

"Okay... but I'll still try." said Amber showing her smile.

"Sigh... three months without you..." Krystal held Amber's hand tighter. "How will I..."

"Sigh... princess... let's not be sad, okay? Take Nickhun hyung and Tiffany noona for example, they barely see each other even though both of them are here in Korea because of their schedules, but maybe they often check up on each other that's why it didn't bother them. So for you and me, we will do the same."

"Alright... hmm... we should talk on the phone once a day, okay? No matter what time it is. I want us to hear each other's voices even before sleeping."

"Okay. What else?"

"We should always tell what happened during our day, and never keep secrets."

"Affirmative." said Amber with a salute which made both of them chuckle.

"But hey I'm serious~"

"Okay okay... Talk on the phone at least once a day, tell what we did during the day and never keep secrets." enumerated Amber.

"Correct." said Krystal happily.

"Sigh... I really love you princess."

"I really love you Amber." Amber leaned closer and kissed Krystal on the lips.

 

NEXT DAY

"Everyone ready?" 

"Yes manager hyung." The guys already got on the van but Amber is still outside.

"Am, we need to go." said Jonghyun gently.

"Yeah bro, wait." answered Amber before looking at her girlfriend again. "Hey... I love you."

"I love you." answered Krystal and the couple shared a tight hug.

"I'll be back in no time." said Amber before getting on the van. Krystal watched as the van disappeared.

"Sigh... come back quickly." she said to herself. 

 

Amber's POV

"Okay listen guys, we're gonna go to China first since it's the nearest. We will be spending three days in Beijing, then four days in Shenzhen. After that, we'll go to Bangkok, Thailand! Are you guys excited?" 

"Yes manager hyung!" answered the boys loudly while I just smiled.

"Hey Am, why are you so quiet? Aren't you excited?"  nudged Jonghyun.

"I am... it's just that..."

"I know... about Krystal?" I nodded. "Dude, this is part of our job... we have to make sacrifices... and it's not like you'll never gonna see each other again... we'll go home... so cheer up."

"You're right... I don't need to worry." I smiled.

"That's my man!" said Jonghyun and messed my hair. After some time, we finally arrived at the airport and got on the plane. See you after 3 months, Korea.

 

Krystal's POV

I went to our filming location with a gloomy feeling. I shouldn't feel this way, rather, I should be happy that Amber and the boys are having their tour right now because it means their career climbed a step higher again but I'm just not used to her being far from me. Sorry if I sound so selfish, but I'll just miss her.

"Here. This should remove the frown on your pretty face." I looked up and saw L oppa handing me a bar of chocolate.

"No thank you, oppa."

"Don't you know that chocolates give off happy hormones? So come on, eat some." I sighed and took it. He sat next to me and opened another bar for himself. "Oh, I heard Amber and her band left for their tour today. So I'm guessing that's reason for your sad expression." he added.

"Ah... yes." I answered shortly.

"Hmm... then it's perfect that I'm here. I'll keep you company while she isn't around." he said confidently.

"Uhm... no need for that." I said. We were quiet for a while as he out a piece of chocolate in his mouth. After a few seconds, he spoke again.

"Seriously, what did you see in Amber?" he asked arrogantly.

"Excuse me?" I can't believe he just asked me that. I looked at him in disbelief.

"I mean, she's a girl. Why her? Why not a guy?"

"Why not her? Why should I pick a guy when I have her? Honestly, I don't know why you're asking me this." I said as I hurriedly stood up leaving the chocolate on the bench.

"Hey hey..." he said catching up with me. "Sorry... I didn't mean to offend you. I'm really sorry." I looked at him firmly.

"Okay, let's just forget this. But please, don't ever ask questions about me and Amber again. I am grateful for your admiration oppa but just so you know, I'm not interested in anyone but her." I said walked towards the others.

 

L's POV

"Stupid! L you're so stupid! Now she's mad at you. How can you have a chance with her if she's mad?" I scolded myself. That was such a fail move... Why did I even ask her that? Grrr... Instead of making her like me, she hated me even more. Sigh... I have to think of something. Think think think...

 

Amber's POV

We just arrived at our hotel here in Beijing and the fans and reporters have already crowded the entrance making it difficult for us to go in.

"Wow! What a jungle out there!" said Onew in excitement.

"Yeah... and I felt someone pinch me." said Taemin holding his cheek.

"PInch? You're lucky it was just a pinch. I felt somebody grab my arm and pulled my hair saying "I got Key oppa's hair!!!" in broken Korean accent. It hurts. Huhu..."

"Haha! Our fans are the best right?" I said.

"And I already spotted some pretty girls outside." said Minho with a smirk.

"But we don't have time for that." said Jonghyun. "Our schedule is packed, right hyung?" 

"Yup, and we should get ready in two hours."

"Oh... then I still have time to make a phone call." we heard Taemin say.

"Phone call? Who will you be calling?" asked Onew.

"Sulli of course." he said casually.

"Wait wait wait... Is she already your girlfriend?" asked Key and all of us looked at him.

"Hmm... not yet... but... I think we're almost there." answered Taemin with a wide smile. "So, excuse me for a while." he said and went to the corner. Wow... I'm happy for Sulli and Taemin. Their relationship is developing well and eventually, they will be a couple like me and Krystal. Sigh... Krystal... I want to call her too but I think she is still busy. Sigh. I went to my room and lay down on the bed. In two hours, we will have a fan meeting event in a hotel nearby, for tomorrow, we'll have TV station guestings and on the day after, a one hour concert for our album promotion. Whew!

"Dude, you okay?" I looked to my right and saw Taemin by the door.

"Yeah, of course. Have you talked with Sulli?"

"Yup." he said and lay down beside me. "Do you miss Krystal already?"

"Yeah..."

"Me too... I miss Sulli. She is really amazing. I never thought that I'd have something special with her."

"Haha... lucky us right?"

"True..."

"So how is she?"

"She's okay... she will be preparing for Fashion King promotions and fortunately, she won't be very busy so we still have time to talk. How about Krystal?"

"Well.. I can't call her because she might still be filming so I'm waiting for her."

"Oh.. So this is what it feels huh?"

"Huh?"

"To be in love... it feels great... like being on a crazy rollercoaster ride." I smiled at Taemin's words.

"Yeah... it's a crazy ride, but you don't want it to end, right?"

"Never."

"So... Do you think she'll say yes anytime soon?"

"I hope so..."

"Good luck dude~" I said before taking a nap.

After a few minutes, our manager gathered us again to prepare. We then went to the hotel where our fan meeting event is held. The fans have filled the room and all we can hear are screams and cheers for us. We sang two songs for them before ending the event. We had dinner at the hotel we are in and our manager finally let us rest. I checked my phone and saw a message from Krystal saying she's already done filming so I quickly dialed her number.

 

Krystal's POV

"Hello princess~"

"Am! How's your first day? I already miss you. I hurriedly went home as soon as I finished filming only to remember that I won't meet you here at the dorm." I said in a sad tone. 

"Aaw... my poor princess... I miss you too. We just finished dinner and the guys and I are resting at the hotel."

"Wow... so what happened today?"

"We had a fan meeting event in another hotel. The fans are so happy to see us which made us overwhelmed. We never thought we'd have fans in another country! Haha!" 

"Hahaha! See, I told you from the start that you and the boys will be big." I said while giggling.

"Yes! And thank you for being our first fan!"

"You're welcome!"

"So how about you? How's your day?"

"It was fine... then L oppa had to ruin it~ Ugh... forget it.."

"What? What about L?"

"Never mind Am, it's not important..."

"Hey princess, you're the one who said no secrets..."

"Sigh... okay okay... because..." I said defeated. "I was sitting on the bench earlier then he suddenly showed up giving me a chocolate bar because I look sad. I didn't want to take it at first but he insisted like usual and I remembered what you told me before about being kind so I eventually took it. Then all of sudden, he asked me an annoying question. Grrr."

"And what is that?"

"He asked me what I saw in you... Why I chose you... something like that... I felt so annoyed that I walked out but he chased me and apologized. I really hate him now."

"Mmm... then don't mind him anymore, okay? Don't be angry... he's not worth it."

"Yeah... I'm okay now that I heard your voice."

"Me too princess.So don't worry okay?"

"Sigh... Can't you justcome back tomorrow?" I asked jokingly.

"Haha... Oh my princess Krystal... I wanna hug you right now."

"Sigh... I love you Amber... Do well on your tour and come back to me... okay?"

"Okay princess... I love you too."

"Hmm... we should sleep now... I know how tired you are."

"Okay princess... good night."

"Good night Amber." It was just a quick call but I feel so much better. She makes me feel better and I don't need to explain any of this to L oppa. I hope he will stop bothering me after what happened today.

 

Amber's POV

L... Sigh... Why is he still after Krystal? Doesn't he understand that Krystal is not interested? How can I work properly if I have worries like this? Of course I can't just shake this off... I'm far from Krystal... Sigh... What will I do?

 

 

Author's note: Sorry... for updating so late... I was busy fangirling on My Lovely Girl... Hihi... and I had also a lot of things going on.. I also experienced writer's block with this story and had ideas flowing for my three-shot fic... I'm so sorry... Please comment about what you think about this update... I hope there are still people reading this.. Thank you  <3