Chapter 31

Make Your Move

Amber’s POV

I’m so thankful because uncle and auntie are very kind and welcoming. Where can we find those kinds of parents, right? I’m on my way now to my house. I’m so excited to tell mom what happened today. I know she’ll be very supportive since she knows how I feel about Krystal.

“Mom? Mom?” I called. She’s nowhere in sight. Maybe she’s in the kitchen. Hmm… I’ll surprise her because she doesn’t know I’m coming.

“Mom~” I called again but I’m now hiding in the hall way.

“Who’s there?” she cried somewhere inside.

“Your baby is here!”

“Who is-“

“BOOM!”

“AAAAAAHHHHH!” My mom’s face went white and her eyes were as big as saucers. I can’t stop myself from laughing so I earned heavy hits from her hands.

“Mom it’s me it’s me! Calm down.” I said while holding her arms. When she recognized my voice, she looked at me and smacked me on the head.

“AMBER! What on earth were you thinking!? My heart almost jumped out of my body!” she said angrily.

 “I’m sorry mom I just want to surprise you.” I said still giggling.

“Well you surprised me alright.” she said now giggling with me. “Come here you dork.” she said and gave me a hug. Mom and I headed to the kitchen and ate dinner.

“Oh, why are you here by the way? It’s so sudden.” she said before sipping from her tea cup.

“Ah… because I went to Krystal’s place today.” I said happily.

“Really? So what’s the score between you two?” mom asked while moving her brows up and down. I chuckled before answering.

“Well mom, we’ve been a couple for more than a hundred days now. That’s why I went to her place so we can tell it to her parents.” I said with a grin.

“Wow! That’s wonderful honey! But wait, so I was the last to know?” she said giving her sulky face.

“Aaw mom… I didn’t tell you sooner because I know you’ll support me no matter what.” I said while giving her a hug.

“I’m just kidding Amber. I’m happy for you and Krystal. Hihi.”

“Thanks mom!” We then talked about how Krystal and I got together. I am really comfortable with mom. I can tell her everything and she really gives me her 100% support. We spent a few hours in the living til it’s time to go to bed.

“Honey, what time will you leave tomorrow?”

“Uhm… maybe after lunch mom. Why?”

“Nothing, it’s just that I’ll miss you again.” Mom said with puppy eyes. I came closer and hugged her.

“I’ll come home as soon as we have vacation. How about Jackie? When will she visit?”

“Hmm… maybe next month. I think she’ll be here for the summer.”

“Yeah!” Haha! Well, good night mom!”

“Good night sweetie.”

When I opened my door and the lights, pictures of Krystal greeted me. I can’t help but smile. I still can’t believe that this girl is already my girlfriend. Then I glanced at my night stand and saw our very first selca. I took it and stared at it for a while. I wanna make more memories with her until my walls are full of OUR pictures together. I lay down on my bed and remembered the things that happened today.

 

Krystal’s POV

Hmm… what is my Amber doing? I miss her already. Hmm… better call her.

*phone ringing*

“Yuhoo~” I giggled at her greeting.

“Hey~ What are you doing?”

“I’m now in my room. Mom and I spent a few hours catching up. You?”

“Just here in my room, too. I just stayed here because mom and dad won’t stop teasing me.”

“Haha! Why are they teasing you?”

“Because they saw us a while ago when I got mad because you don’t wanna hug me.”

“Hahaha~ Uncle and auntie are really cute.”

“I think they like you now more than me.”

“Of course, because I’m charming, adorable, funny, amazing…”

“Yeah yeah… haha… funny…” I answered sarcastically.

“Hihi… I’m just kidding princess. Hey, I also told mom about us and she was so happy… Hihi..”

“Really? Oh I miss auntie! I wanna see her again!”

“Then why don’t we visit when we have a vacation?”

“Yes yes… I really want to!”

“Then we should, okay? Promise!”

“Promise Amber!” We talked for a few more minutes til it's time for bed.

“Well, we need to sleep now princess.”

“Yeah, see you tomorrow okay? What time will you go back to the dorm?”

“Uhm after lunch. You?”

“Same.”

“Okay, I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“Okay. I love you Amber. And thank you for today.”

“I love you my princess. Sleep well.”
 

THE NEXT DAY

Amber's POV

"Good bye sweetie... and don't forget to give these to Krystal and her members." Mom said while handing me bags of dried mangoes.

"Yes mom! Thank you! Krystal and I will visit soon!" I said and gave her a kiss good bye. I rode in the car and waved at my mom. I already miss her.

After an hour or so, we've already reached my dorm. The boys only stayed here on the weekend and were just relaxing in the living room while watching the World Cup.

"YEAHHHHHHHH!" Their cheers roared as their supoorted team made a goal. Their eyes were just glued on the television not moving an inch. After the game, the boys went back to the normal world and asked how my mission went. I narrated everything and of course, they were so happy for me and my princess. We just talked until Jonghyun brought up about our comeback.

"Hey, tomorrow is Monday, right? all of us nodded.

"Then it means our teaser pictures will come out tomorrow!"

"Oh yeah... I can't wait for that. I wanna see our pictures!" exclaimed Key.

"Me too!" said Taemin.

"And our comeback stage will be on Friday, correct?" asked Minho.

"Yes so we will be practicing for the whole week." answered Onew.

"Great! I'm so excited!" I said.

We then ordered burgers and fries for dinner. I think we should learn how to cook simple meals. We can't eat fast food forever. I know, why don't we ask help from the girls? Hmm... I hope they'll have time. 

Night came and it was time to see my princess and the girls.

*knock knock*

"Hyung!" Sulli greeted as she opened the door.

"You Ssul!" I said while we do our handshake. Yes, we have that now. Hihi.

"Hi Amber! Come and eat with us." said Luna noona.

"Oh the boys and I just ate." I said shyly.

"What did you guys eat?" asked Victoria noona.

"Burgers and fries."

"Why do you always eat fast food? It's unhealthy you know." said Luna noona.

"Because we don't know how to cook. I was wondering actually if you have time to teach us." I said with a very shy grin.

"Sure! Let's schedule that."

"Wow! Thank you!" I exclaimed. "Where's Krystal by the way?" I asked noticing she's not around.

"In her room. You can go there now." I nodded and handed them each bag of dried mangoes. They thanked me and I headed to my princess' room.

"Knock knock, dried mangoes for the princess." I said opening the door a little.

"Amber!" Krystal said jumping out of her bed and gave me a hug. I hugged her back and showed the dried mangoes to her.

"Wanna taste these?" 

"Wow!" she excalimed and we happily shared the mangoes while talking.

"Wait, let's take a selca while eating these." I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because when I was in my room last Saturday, I saw your pictures and our selca by the night stand. I realized how important pictures are to people. Pictures bring back memories. Pictures are special moments captured and printed. We may never experience those again, but with pictures, we could always remember." When I finished talking, she gave me a very sweet smile and we carried on with our selca. After checking the photo, I looked at her.

"I wanna make more memories with you and capture them."

"Me too." she said while touching me cheek. "You are the sweetest, Amber."

I smiled at what she said. After we finished the mangoes and drank water, my princess already felt sleepy.

"Amber, can you stay with me until I fall asleep?"

"Sure." I said then kissed her forehead. At first, I was just sitting on the floor while gently massaging her right hand to make her relaxed. Her eyes already got heavy. I thought she was already asleep so I stood but then I heard her voice which made me look at her.

"Am, can you hug me." she said with her eyes still closed. I smiled and slowly lay beside her. She immediately wrapped her left arm on waist and rested her head on my chest. I just stared at her beautiful face. I waited until she's completely asleep. When I heard light snoring, I slowly released myself from her hug and stood up. Before leaving, I pecked her forehead, her nose, then her lips.

"I love you. Good night." I whispered then left her room.

 

Author's note: Just love and fluff <3