Chapter 28

Make Your Move

Amber's POV

After my shockingly successful surpise, Krystal and I decided to go home. I still can't deny how happy I am today. Being with the girl I've been meaning to be with since I saw her on TV, to be so close to her, to have a chance to take care of her, to protect her, to be in love with her is truly a gift. Krystal Jung, this angel beside me, her hand in mine, making me feel important and loved, what more can I ask for?. If you were in my shoes, you would also feel the same, right? Can you imagine yourself having the girl of your dreams saying "I love you" to you, hugging you, kissing you, being happy with you? It's a miracle, isn't it?  It's only been a hundred days but for me, it's like an extension of my dreams. 

"Here we are, Am." We are now outside their dorm. I just stared at her. I love this girl so much. Just having her beside me, it's just... wow... I want to take care of her forever.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked with her furrowed brows. I shook my head and just gave her a smile.

"I love you so much Krystal Jung." I said as I held her hands in mine. "Thank you, because you're still with me."

"Aaw..." was all she said and locked me in her embrace. I did the same.

"I want to spend 100 more days with you, 100 more weeks , 100 more months, 100 more years, forever with you." I don't ever want to let her go. We are just a young couple but I'll do whatever I can to make her happy. 

"Then let's do that." she said tightening her embrace. I pulled away a little to see her face. I gave her a smile and she smiled back. I looked at her eyes. This is it. I cupped her face with my hands and just like before, I leaned to kiss her forehead, then her nose, and lastly, her lips. I kissed her with all the love I have for her. It wasn't a peck, it wasn't a long kiss either. It was just a short sweet one, but, our first true kiss. After the kiss, we looked at each other with a contented smile on our faces. 

"I am truly in love with you Krystal Jung. I know I'm not a perfect girlfriend, but I'll try my best to make our days the happiest."

"I love you too Amber Liu. Thank you, for everything." We gave each other one last hug before she went in the dorm. This day, is another one of the best days of my life.

 

Krystal's POV

My heart is fluttering non-stop! I have the sweetest girlfriend ever! I'm so lucky for having Amber. She is the sweetest, the kindest, the most understanding, and the most loving person I've met. She's not only my girlfriend, she's also my friend. We started as friends and she showed me how much she cares for me and how important our friendship is to her. That's how she got my trust. So don't be surprised if I feel this way for her. She is very respectful and true. Although she's a girl, she proved that she can protect me and make me happy. No guy can ever top the things Amber does for me. I am not showy towards my actions and I'm moody most of the time but she never failed to understand me. She is my first relationship and hopefully, my last.

 

The Strings' Dorm Amber's POV

When I came inside the dorm, I saw my boys relaxing in the living room. I'm so thankful for having very supportive friends.

"Hey Ambro, wazzup?" said Minho. I'm so grateful, I approached each one of them and gave them a hug. The boys were surprised but still hugged me back.

"Thank you guys. Really, thank you. I know what we did is not a joke. Thank you for doing the surprise with me." I said giving them my sincere smile.

"Hey... don't be so dramatic bro." said Jonghyun while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "We're together in everything, remember?"

"Yeah dude! We got each other's back right?" said Onew.

"Hmm... why don't you buy us chicken and pizza as a gift?" said Key with a silly grin.

"Hahahaha! Yeah I was really planning to do that!" I exclaimed.

"Hurray!!!" shouted Taemin. All of us looked at him.

"Hey Taemin, you already walked with Sulli earlier right? Did you even ask for her number?" I asked.

"Uhmm... n..... YES!" He said showing his wide grin.

"WOAHHHH!" the rest of us shouted.

"What?! You didn't even tell us?!" asked Key.

"Yes because I know you'll tease me!" said Taemin.

"Well bro, if you need our help, just tell us and we'll happily support you, right boys?" I said and glanced at the boys.

"OF COURSE!" the rest of the guys said. I then ordered chicken and pizza and enjoyed the night with the best boys in my life.

Before going to bed, I sent Krystal a message.

To: My Princess

      Good night my princess. See you tomorrow~

From: My Princess

      Good night my Amber. You have the sweetest kiss by the way. Haha

To: My Princess

      Haha! Only for the princess! I love you! Sleep tight!

From: My Princess

      I love you too! Mwah!

 

 

Author's note: Well... Kryber's first true KISS! Hihi.. So, what do you think guys? I hope I wrote it okay :) Sorry for this short one though...