Chapter 57

Make Your Move

The boys immediately went to the balcony as soon as A,ber finished the call.

Amber's POV

"What's up, Am?" asked Minho.

"Omo! Who's that?" wondered Key. We all gathered around the girl on the bench.

"I just heard her crying a while ago and she's really drunk. She almost jumped out of the balcony. I was in panic. Luckily Krystal called." I explained.

"Krystal called? So did you tell her?" asked Onew surprised.

"Yeah." I answered casually.

"She didn't get mad or anything?"

"At first she was raging but I insisted to have a video call to assureher that I'm not doing anything wrong."

"Ooh... Youreally are the best, Am!" nudged Key.

"Anyway, what should we do with her?" asked Taemin worriedly.

"I don't know that's why I called you guys."

"Hmm... this is tough." said Jong with his thumb on his chin. Suddenly, we heard a phone ringing but it's not ours. All of us darted our gaze on the sleeping girl's purse and looked back at one another again.

"Let's answer it!" said Key and immediately took the phone out of the purse.

"Wait! That's not yours! Where are your manners?!" scolded Onew.

"Maybe it's impportant!" defended Key.

"What if we try waking her up?" asked Minho. All of us shot gazes again, too scared to do it.

"Am, wake her up." said Jong.

"Why me?!"

"You're a girl. It would be bad if one of us will do it."

"Sigh... Okay." I went near the girl and gently tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me, miss. Your phone is ringing. Miss?" I nudged but she was really out.

"Come on let's answer this." Key pressed the green button and all of us waited.

"Hello?" said Key in English. We heard someone answer from the other end but Key put the phone away from his ear. "I can't understand what she is saying. how about you try?" said Key and gave the phone to Jong. Jong tried but then passed it to Onew, then Onew passed it to Taemin, then Minho, then lastly, to me.

"You weirdos." I said before speaking on the phone. "Hello? Could you please speak English? We are tourists here and we just found yourfriend here on the balcony. She's sleeping now because she had too much alcohol." I said in one breath.

"Where are you?"

"We're at the hotel next to the concert hall."

"Okay. I'll be there." and the call was cut.

"So? What did the person say?"

"She will come here."

"Oh...a girl?"

"Yeah... I mean that's what she sounds like." I said.

"Hmm... alright." We stayed with the girl while waiting.

"Am, it's been half an hour now... How long do we have to wait?" whined Onew.

"I don't know dude."

"Aaw..." The boys and I are already tired so we decided to sleep by the benches near the girl. After a few minutes...

"Aah! Please! Please don't hurt me!" shouted Key in Korean which startled everyone. All of us stood up and saw a tall guy holding Key by his collar.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" charged Jong towards them. The guy spoke angrily but we couldn't understand a word he said.

"Woah dude... calm down..." I said in English. We're just waiting for this girl's friend and we're going." I then recognized his voice. "Wait, are you the one who called earlier?" 

"Yes. What happened to my girlfriend?"

"We didn't do anything!" protested Key with his collar still held by the guy... wait... she's a girl? Am I right? "Please let go of me." The stranged guy or girl released Key and the latter ran towards Taemin and Minho.

"Amber just found her crying here and helped her." said Onew.

"Who's Amber? Who are you guys?"

"I'm Amber. We're a band. We performed earlier and checked in here for the rest of our stay.

"Where are you from?"

"We're from Korea. answered taemin while comforting Key.

"I saw your girlfriend earlier. She's crying and really intoxicated. I decided to help her but she just kept crying and I didn't know what to do. I just felt that I needed stay with her since she's so drunk. She even threw up on me, see?" I explained and showed my shirt.

"Ew..." reacted the boys which made the guy or girl glare at them. My boys instantly went quiet and looked down.

"Okay then. I'm sorry for the violent reactions earlier."

"No problem." i answered.

"No problem? I was about to get hit! exclaimed Key.

"That's why I said sorry."

"Yeah dude. Let's just forget this." said Jong and Key finally calmed down.

"And I know my appearance is confusing. I'm a girl. My name is Tina and my girlfriend there is Aom. We are actresses here and I have my own band, too." she said while extending her hand.

"Cool! I have a girlfriend, too!" I said excitedly.

"Haha! Really cool!"

"Sigh... this is painful." we heard Minho say.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You two have girlfriends but we don't." he said sadly.

"I will have one soon!" exclaimed Taemin."

"Don't worry, you'll find your girls, guys."

"Nggh..." All of us looked at Aom and Tina quickly ran towards her. Tina started talking in Thai but Aom suddenly pushed her away which made the guys and I surprised.

"Now what?" asked Jong. 

"I wish we have a built in subtitle feature in our eyes so we could easily understand foreiners." said Taemin and all of us just nodded. Tina and Aom's conversation or fight ended with a loud slap. We looked at them and saw Aom walking out. We immediately approached Tina who was just standing by the railings.

"Hey... What happened?" I asked.

"Sigh... She was mad at me because she caught me having a phone with another girl. I know what I did is wrong but I only did it because she doesn't have time for me anymore."

"Do you and the girl have something going on?" asked Minho."

"Uhm... not really... maybe just a little flirting."

"Oh... So what are you planning to do?" asked Key.

"I wanted to talk to her but she keeps on avoiding me."

"Then you should keep trying." I said which made Tina look at me. "Keep trying until she forgives you."

"But how? She's very hard to please..."

"Then we'll help you." suggested Taemin. All of us looked at him. "Right guys? We don't want to leave with them still in a fight, don't we?"

"Of course not. Don't worry bro, we got you." said Jong and gave Tina a pat on the back.

"Gee... you guys are really kind." 

"Haha! Yeah they are! My boys are the best boys in the world!" I proudly said.

"But before that, we should look for girlfriend first. What's her name again?" asked Onew.

"Aom."

"Ah yes, Aom. Come on you guys." We went to the lobby and Tina asked for Aom's room number.

"Here we are. Go ahead, knock." we encouraged. Tina took a deep breath and knocked on the door. We waited for a few seconds before the door opened. When Aom saw that it was Tina, she shouted something and quickly shut the door. Tina was talking in Thai but it seems like Aom won't be opening the door again.

"Let me." I said. I knocked and called Aom's name.

"Aom... It's me, Amber... the one who helped you at the balcony. Could we talk?" We waited but it was just silent inside. "Please, may I talk to you?" A few moments more and we heard the door knob click with Aom peeking through the small opening.

"Aom..." Tina called but Aom immediately stopped her and spoke in English.

"You, come on in." she said angrily while pointing at me.

"Me? Why not~"

"I said you." 

"Okay." I glanced at my boys and they gave me a fighting sign. I followed Aom inside as the door shut behind me.

"So... why do you want to talk to me?"

"Uhm... because your girlfriend told me about your fight so my boys and I just want to help."

"Psh... Why do you care about our relationship? You don't even know us."

"Well because I have a girlfriend too and it's really difficult when she's mad at me."

"You... have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah... And I'm a girl in case you're wondering."

"Oh... this is interesting.."

"So... don't you want to talk to her yet? I bet she's so worried about you.."

"No she's not because she's too busy with her girl." I explained to he what Tina's side was but she is still not convinced. Well I'm not saying that what Tina did is wrong but you know... Anyway...

"How can you fix things if you don't want to talk?"

"I don't know... I don't think I'm ready..."

"Okay... I understand." I said with a smile. "Well, I guess I have to go now so you could rest."

"Alright..." I was about to shake her hand when my shirt caught her sight.

"What happened to your shirt?"

"I'm sure you don't remember this but you threw up on me." I said with a chuckle while she turned red.

"I did?"

"Yeah... but don't worry. It's better than having you jump off the balcony."

"What? I almost jumped off?" I nodded.

"This is so embarrassing." she said while covering her face.

"No worries... I won't judge you. Hihi... Get some rest." I said and opened the door.

"Okay... thanks." As soon as the door closed, Tina and the guys walked towards me.

"What did she say?"

"She's not ready to talk to you yet, dude."

"Sigh.."

"But don't lose hope. You can still do something."

"Like what?"

"Hmm... How did you confess to her?"

"I sang to her."

"Ooh... Like what you did to Krystal, Am!" said Jong.

"Is singing really effective?" asked Onew.

"Yes! Because it's more romantic." I answered.

"Then sing to her again." suggested Minho.

"But my band is in Phuket and I didn't bring any instrument with me."

"Well you have us!" said Onew. We could play for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah!" we chorused.

"We just need the perfect song for it." I added. We spent the remaining hours of the night planning for Tina's apology.

"You're lucky it is our rest day tomorrow." said Minho.

 'Yeah... I'm really sorry for all this trouble." said Tina.

"Hey... it's okay. We're happy to0 help." said Key.

"I hope our plan will turn out well." said Tina worriedly.

"It will... just believe in yourself." I said.

"Yeah! Fighting!" said Taemin.

"Fighting?"

"We say it for encouragement." said Jong.

"Oh... Then fighting!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: I hope this chap is okay. I'll edit for errors later :)