Chapter 39

Make Your Move

Krystal's POV

Amber woke me up today like usual. Seeing her every morning makes my days happier and brighter. Nothing beats her smile and hugs in the morning. <3 After breakfast, Amber went to their dorm because they are going to perform for Samsung launching of the new Galaxy series. She said they need to have a few rehearsals in the studio before going on the show this afternoon. I'm so proud of Amber and the boys. Their new album took off really well. Though this was just their second album, their fans really showed how they love the band and continue to support them. As for me and the girls, we are still busy with our solo activities that's why I miss them so much. I wish we could have a free day to catch up with one another because we don't have much time to talk. I only see them in the morning and sometimes in the evening if they are still awake. Oh wait, Amber's birthday is coming up and I still haven't planned anything yet. Oh gosh, I really need this free day fast. Anyway, I'm almost at my filming location today. I hope we can finish earlier. 

"Good morning!" I bowed to the director, staff, and other actors.

"Hey Krystal, you're so early today." 

"Good morning Rain oppa! How are you?"

"I'm good, I think our shoot will take the whole day, right?"

"Yeah... I hope I would do well..."

"Of course you will, you're Krystal Jung!"

"Oppa! Stop with the tease... haha!"

"Good morning, Krystal, hyung..." 

"Oh good morning L..." said Rain oppa.

"Hi Krystal... won't you greet me? Haha.." said L oppa jokingly.

"Ah... sorry, good morning L oppa." I greeted him with a smile.

"Rain-shi, let's start filming your scenes." one of the staff called.

"Okay, I'll leave you guys for a while." then off he went to the set. I was about to go to my tent when L oppa called me.

"Krystal, I'm asking my assistant to get coffee for me... would you like to get one, too?" he said showing his charming smile again.

"Oh... no thank you oppa." I refused politely.

"C'mon, you took down my invitation yesterday." Right... he's really like this... very pursuing...

"Alright... maybe just a Soy Latte..." I said smiling.

"Okay." He smiled back and took out his phone maybe calling his assistant. I went inside my tent first to lay my things and to review my lines. I took out the script and stared at it. Sigh. This is gonna be a long day... I miss Amber already but she will be busy today too. I'll just send her a message.

To: My Amber

         The princess already misses her Amber :'(

 

It only took a few minutes before I received a reply. I guess she misses me too... kk.

From: My Amber

         Aaw... I miss you too... what are you doing?

 

To: My Amber

         Waiting for my scene... Rain oppa already started his and I'm here in my tent.

 

From: My Amber

         Oh... how about L? Is he already there?

 

To: My Amber

         Yeah... he offered to buy coffee for me again and I know he won't take no for an answer... so I just agreed.

 

From: My Amber

         Ah... okay...

I giggled as I read her reply. Is she getting jealous again? Haha

 

To: My Amber

        Is my Amber getting jealous again? :P

 

From: My Amber

        NO!  >_<

I was enjoying my conversation with Amber when I suddenly heard my name being called.

"Krystal? Krystal? Coffee is here." called out L oppa. I quickly stood up with my phone and script in hand and went out.

"Here, Soy Latte for Krystal Jung." he said while handing my a huge cup.

"Oh thanks. How much is it?"

"What? No need to pay." he said giving out a smile.

"Thanks, oppa." He invited me to sit on a bench near the tents and we could see Rain oppa doing his scenes. L oppa and I were just silent. We were sipping our coffee then my phone suddenly beeped. I read Amber's message and giggled as she told me they were eating crunchy burnt pancakes because of Key. I can't hide my smiling face and this was noticed by the guy next to me.

"So... Amber is your girlfriend?" he said giving me an intriguing look. I guess he already saw The Strings' episode on Hello Counselor.

"Yes!" I happily answered and took a sip from my latte.

"Wow... I never thought you liked girls."

"I didn't either, until she came." I said giving him a confident smile.

"Hmm... how did you guys meet?"

"Oh... It was a crazy funny story actually. Haha.."

"Tell me, we have time. Haha." he answered and so I told him how Amber and I met.

"Really? You dragged her with you?"

"Yeah... that time, I didn't know I was dragging the girl I'm going to fall in love with." I said while I feel a blush coming on.

"So what did you like about her?"

"Everything... I mean she's so kind, caring, very understanding.. she treats me really well." He nodded but his face seemed like he was thinking about what I said. I just continued sending messages to my girlfriend. He again broke the silence.

"Do your parents know about her?"

"Of course, she asked for their blessing. Actually, they got along pretty well." I answered not removing my eyes from my phone.

"So she is close with your mom and dad?" He asked in antonishment. What's wrong with this oppa?

"Yep!" I said while I continuously typed on my phone. After that, he didn't ask another question. 

"Krystal-shi? You're up!"

"Okay! Well oppa, that was a nice chat. Let's catch up later if we have time. And thank you for this." I said while raising the cup and walked to the set.

 

L's POV

So Krystal and Amber... Why? What did she like about Amber? What does Amber have that I don't? When I heard that I was casted with Krystal in this drama, I was so happy because I finally have the chance to get close to her again. I like her so much. I've started liking her a few years ago when we had projects and endorsements together. I thought we had something. Now that she's so near me, this happened. She already loves someone, Amber, who's a girl. Why? Argh!!! *puff* I'll try to win her. I'll make her love me.

 

 

Author's note: Woop woop!!! Hello! Before anything else, I would like to thank you dear readers for your birthday greetings. I know it was late but still, thank you! Also I always forget to thank my subscribers who suggest ideas for this story. Sorry if I couldn't mention you guys but really, I'm so thankful! You help me make this story worth reading. And now that my schedule changed, I think I will have more time updating :) So what do you think about this chap?  Please do comment <3

PS: And for those who have read this earlier, you'll notice that some parts were changed because I had retype those. There were parts that were erased and I can't remember the exact words I used before.