Chapter 33

Make Your Move

Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs
With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love
Got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk
Singing here's to never growing up

As the stage lights lit and the drum beats boomed, the crowd cheered for Amber and the boys as they sang their new single from their latest album.

ONEW
Call up all our friends, go hard this weekend
For no damn reason, I don't think we'll ever change

The girls screamed for Onew.

"Kyaaah! Onew! You're so cute!!!" shouted some girls on the right side of the studio.

MINHO
Meet you at the spot, half past ten o'clock
We don't ever stop, and we're never gonna change

"Minho!!! Your voice is so y!!! Kyaaaaah!!!"

When it was Amber's turn, the girls just went crazy.

AMBER
Say, won't you stay forever stay
If you stay forever hey
We can stay forever young

"Amber!!! You're the hottest girl ever!!!

"Handsome and beautiful Amber!"

"We love you Amber!!!"

JONGHYUN and KEY
Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs
With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love
Got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk
Singing, here's to never growing up

 

TAEMIN and AMBER
We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my !"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

The crowd jumped along with them obviously happy about their favorite band's new song. After their performance, the group bowed deeply and went back stage.

"That was excellent, guys!" praised the band manager. "I'm sure your new album will be a hit again."

"Thank you sir!" the group chorused. They then headed to their dressing room to change. When they entered the room, they were greeted by f(x).

"Guys! That was awesome!!!" said the girls giving them pats and hugs!

"Yeah! The crowd really loved you!" added Sulli.

"Thanks Sulli!" said Taemin showing his wide grin.

"You really played the drums well." complimented Sulli which made Taemin's face pink. 

"Oooh..." teased Key and the rest just snickered. Krystal pulled Amber towards the couch to have a private time together.

"My Amber, you did well today." Krystal said while lightly pinching Amber's cheeks.

"Haha... thanks my princess. Do you still have schedule today?" asked Amber while catching Krystal's hands and intertwined them with hers.

"Uhm... I think our schedule is clear for the rest of the day so we will just stay at the dorm and rest. How about yours?"

"Just a radio guesting then we're free!" Amber answered with a smile.

"Aaw... okay.. so you will be finishing late, right?" pouted the princess.

"Yes... a little late... so it's okay if you can't wait for me. Do you have schedule tomorrow?"

"Yeah... how will you wake me up tomorrow? You will come home late..."

"Aaw... sorry princess... I think you have to use your alarm clock tomorrow..."

"But I just want to see you in the morning..."

"Me too but... let's just meet after work, okay? Stop pouting..." said Amber while poking her princess' cheeks.

"Am, it's time to go.." Jonghyun said calling Amber's attention. The couple looked at each other with Krystal still pouuting.

"I have to go now, princess."

"Okay... just send me a message when you get home, okay?"

"Okay... bye princess." The couple hugged and The Strings left. The girls went to the their dorm too and rested. While waiting for dinner, Sulli noticed that her bestfriend is a little sad.

"Why so blue Soojungie?" They are in Krystal's room browsing some magazines. Krystal sighed before talking.

"Because Amber won't be able to wake me up tomorrow." said Krystal closing the magazine she's reading.

"It's just one morning..." pointed out Sulli.

"What if it will be more? I'll miss her. My days are happier when she wakes me up, like it's already complete."

"Cheesy!" Sulli said and threw her bestfriend a pillow. "Ew Soojungie I've never expected to hear those words from you."

"Well, people get cheesy when they're in love!" Krystal said and threw the pillow back at Sulli.

"But seriously, I admire you and hyung... your relationship is just sweet not like other couples who can't get enough of each other and act too sweet that makes people vomit. Yours is just cute and fluffy. I want to have that kind of relationship too..."

"What are you waiting for? Taemin is available."

"Hey... you guys are really pairing us up!" Sulli said while tickling Krystal's feet.

"Hahahahahaha! Oh stop stop!" cried Krystal while kicking Sulli's hands away. "Stop please, I can't breathe anymore! Haha!" Sulli finally let Krystal's feet go.

"But seriously, don't you find Taemin cute?" Krystal asked while still catching her breath.

"Hmm... actually, he is. And I think he's kind too." After hearing what Sulli said, Krystal grabbed Sulli's hand and tickled her neck causing laughter to echo in the room.

"Yah! What are you girls doing in there? You're so noisy!" shouted Victoria from the kitchen. This made the maknaes stop the tickle battle.

"Sorry Vic Umma!" shouted the two. When the two calmed down, they both lay on the bed while staring at the ceiling.

"Ssul, if Taemin would ask you out, would you give him a chance?"

"Hmm... I think so... I mean, he's a nice guy right? Though he is often shy, I think he is fun to be with."

"Yiii... yeah... go out with him so we can have a double date!"

"Crazy!"

"Why? I really want you to have a boyfriend already!"

"We will come to that point. Don't be more excited than me!"

"Fine!"

"Girls! Time for dinner!" The maknaes went out of the room and joined their unnies. After eating, Krystal was just staring at her phone waiting for Amber's message but it was already late that she just fell asleep.

 

It was already 9 pm and The Strings' radio guesting just ended. They already had dinner at the studio so after the show, the boys and Amber just went straight home. Amber didn't forget to send Krystal a message when they arrived at their dorm.

To: My Princess

         My princess, I think you're already asleep. We've just arrived at the dorm. Let's meet after work tomorrow. I love you.

Amber still waited for Krystal's reply hoping that her princess is awake but after a few minutes of waiting, Amber finally decided to get ready for bed. When she finished cleaning herself up, Amber had an idea to make it up to Krystal.

Amber's POV

*alarm ringing*

As soon as I heard my alarm, I immediately pushed myself up from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After freshing up, I walked out of our dorm and went to f(x)'s. Krystal should wake up at 6:30 today, I'm 30 minutes early and I'm sure her members are preparing breakfast now.

*knock knock*

"Good morning hyung~"

"Ssshh... Good morning~ Is Krystal still sleeping?"  

"Of course!"

"Great~ May I come in?"

"Go ahead. The unnies are in the kitchen."

"Good morning noonas." I greeted in a soft voice.

"Oh Amber, what are you doing here? Krystal said you won't be able to wake her up today." said Victoria noona.

"Yeah but I know she really felt sad about it and we didn't even had the chance to talk last night so here I am." I said with a smile.

"Okay, just go to her room."

When I entered, her room is a little dim but I can tell that she is still fast asleep. Oh my princess. I slowly lay down beside her and hugged her carefully trying not to wake her up. After a few minutes, her alarm finally went off but she just snoozed it.

"Time to wake up princess." I whispered softly. She recognized my voice and quickly turned around.

"Am? What are you doing here? When did you get here?" she asked still in her sleepy voice.

"Because I missed you so much. We haven't talked last night before sleeping. I sent you a message but I guess you were already sleeping that time." She was about to get her phone when I suddenly pulled her into a hug.

"Don't mind that now... hug me back first, please..." I said and she happily hugged me back. "Time to wake up now..."

"Can we just stay like this for a few more minutes?" she asked with her eyes closed while resting her head on my chest.

"Okay." I said hugging her tighter. After fifteen minutes, her alarm buzzed again and this time, she really needs to get up. I tried to pull her up but she still doesn't want to. 

"Hmm... how many kisses does my princess need to wake up?"

"A lot." she answered with eyes closed but obviously just playing around.

"Are five pecks okay?" she nodded. I pecked her on her forehead, on her nose, on her cheeks, and lastly on her lips. After that, she finally opened her eyes and gave me a wide smile.

"Good morning my princess!"

"Good morning my Amber!" We then gave each other a hug.

"Come on and join the girls for breakfast." I said pulling her out of her room.

"I'm so sure that Soojungie has a very good morning!" said Luna noona. As usual, the girls let me join them. After eating, I told them that I'd be going so they can prepare themselves. Krystal walked out with me to say good bye.

"Thank you for coming today Am. Don't you have schedule this morning?"

"Nope, our schedule is in the afternoon that's why I decided to come here." I said.

"I love you Am. Thank you for making me happy everyday."

"I love you princess. I love making you happy." We kissed each other goodbye and I headed to our dorm. As I entered my room, I dropped myself to bed and slept again but now with a smile on my face.

 

Author's note: Hello readers!!! It's good to be back. Sorry if I update very seldom these days. There is no strom but I was sick since Friday. I didn't enjoy my weekend at all. Sigh. However, I hope this update isn't boring.

On another note, I was saddened about what happened to Sulli. I understand that Sulli wants to take a break from her activities but what the SM Ent? Why should you stop f(x)'s red light promotions? Unfair... I mean, they just had their comeback. grr... I hope everything will turn out fine for our girls.