Chapter 50

Make Your Move

A week had passed, Krystal's POV

It's already pack up time and all of us are preparing to go home. I'm so tired today. I woke up early because we need to film a lot of scenes. And Amber, I bet she's exhausted as well. I'm just waiting for my assistant to get my bags. I can't carry them anymore.

"Krystal-shi..." I saw our director approaching me.

"Yes, director-nim?"

"It's your birthday on Friday, isn't it?"

"Yes sir..."

"Hmm... How about having a day-off as a present from me?"

"Really?? Omo! Thank you!"

"Haha! You're doing well for our drama and I know you're tired because of our filming and also with your other schedules... I don't want my actress to work on her special day." The old man said with a smile.

"Aaw... Thank you very much director-nim!"

"You're welcome.. Now go home safely and see you tomorrow."

"Yes sir." Wow! A free day for my birthday! I guess I can celebrate my birthday after all! I hope Amber and everyone are free as well. I immediately sent Amber a message.

To: My Amber

         Am, I don't have schedule on my birthday!!! I'm so happy! We can celebrate!!!

From: My Amber

         Wow... that's good princess! :)

To: My Amber

          We can have a small party, right?

 

Amber's POV

From: My Princess

          We can have a small party, right?

So... Krystal doesn't have any schedule on her birthday... brilliant!! I think can continue my plan now. 

To: My Princess

         Alright! Hmm... what time will you go home?

From: My Princess

         I'm just waiting for my assistant then we'll go...

To: My Princess

        Okay my princess, see you!

Now... I need to contact Jessica noona, I hope my plan works.

*phone ringing*

"Hello?"

"Hello Jessica noona?"

"Who's this?"

This is Amber, I got your number from Sulli... Sorry.."

"Hey.. why are you apologizing? It's okay.."

"Thanks noona. By the way, I'm planning something for Krystal's birthday.."

"Oh, really? Do you need my help?"

"Yes noona.. I was wondering if we can have the party at your house? With Auntie and Uncle?

"Wow! I think that's a great idea!"

"And... is it okay if I invite my mom? She really wants to meet Krystal again..."

"Yeah of course!"

"So noona... about the party... Krystal said she's free on that day... she wants to have a small party... so meaning she doesn't have any idea about this plan... so this is what I want to do.."

I continued telling her about the surprise I'm preparing and she is really willing to help.

"I think that's good Amber... So I'll call mom and dad tomorrow about this.."

"Thank noona!"

"Welcome! Update me, okay?"

"Yes noona!"

Alright... now, time to inform everyone about it. I first sent a message to the girls. Everyone agreed to it and made sure that they'll have that day free for Krystal. Now, the boys.

"Guys... Hmm... It's Krystal's birthday on Friday, right? Can I ask you guys to have that day free and celebrate with us?"

"Am, what kind of question is that? Of course, we'd love to celebrate with you guys!" Minho said while messing my hair.

"Yeah Ambro, you're really a dork! We're your brothers, right? You don't need to ask that anymore." said Onew.

"Hehe... well... because sometimes I feel like I'm abusing your kindness too much because I ask too many favors." I answered shyly.

"Dude, do you want me to hit your head? You'd do the same for us, right?" said Key.

"Definitely!" I answered confidently.

"So dude, what will we do?" asked Jong.

"Huh? Oh... No... you guys don't need to do anything... I've already talked with Jessica noona..."

"Really? So... where will we have the party?" asked Onew.

"At the Jung's house.." I said with a smile.

"What?!?" chorused the boys.

"Really Am??? We will be with her parents??" asked Taemin amused.

"Yup! And... mom!"

"Woah!!!! That's so cool!" exclaimed Minho with his hands up. "Woo I'm getting excited!"

"It's not your party, dummy!" said Key which made Minho hit him.

"Haha... but... here's the catch... I mean... what is a surprise without drama, right?" I told the boys what Jessica noona and I talked about earlier.

"Dude.. Why do I have the feeling that she will get mad at you again about this?" asked Jong.

"Haha! I felt that too... but... that's the only way I could think of to make it happen..."

"Alright.. well... good luck with that bro!" said Jong. Whew... I'm getting nervous now. Fighting!

 

Krystal's POV

I quickly dropped my things on the floor and washed my face as I arrived at the dorm. After washing, I changed into my comfortable clothes and went to The Strings' dorm.

*knock knock*

"Hey Krystal~" greeted Taemin.

"Hi Taemin... Where's Amber?"

"She's in her room."

"Okay... Thanks Taemin." I quickly went to Amber's room. As I opened the door, I saw her lying on her bed, sleeping. I walked towards the bed and watched her sleep. She looks very tired. I climbed on the bed, lay next to her and stared at her face. Her hair grew longer that it's covering the side of her eyes. Still handsome. :) I touched her face, leaned forward and kissed her nose, then her lips. It was just a peck but I let it last for a few seconds. After a few moments, I felt her move so I pulled away to see her face.

"K-Krystal?" she whispered.

"Hi.." I whispered back with a smile.

"Hey... when did you get here?"

"Just a few minutes ago.." She searched for her phone to check the time.

"It's only 8 pm? But I already dozed off..." she said in disbelief.

"Yeah... my baby looks so tired.."

"Mmm.. yup... preparations and stuff.." she answered while stretching her arms. "Dinner? Let's have dinner?" 

"Huh? You haven't eaten yet?"

"Yes... because I was waiting for you..."

"Aaw...sorry..."

"It's okay princess.." she said and captured my lips with hers. "C'mon, let's go~" She pulled me up and we went to the parking lot.

"So...where do you want to eat, princess?" she asked with her eyes on the road.

"Hmm... I think a sandwich is okay... Can we go to a cafe?"

"Alright!"

 

Amber's POV

Perfect! Good thing she decided to eat at a cafe... I can have an idea about the birthday cake she'll like. After a few minutes, we finally arrived at a cafe.

"What would you like to have?" asked the cashier. I let Krystal order first while I take a look at the cake shelf.

"Uhm... I'll have the Ham and Gouda Cheese sandwich and a Soy Latte... How about you, Am? Am?"

"Huh? Oh.. wait..." I said as I walk towards the counter. "Hmm... let me see... I think this looks good. Tuna Pesto Sandwich and..." I looked up to see the beverage menu. "Peppermint Mocha Frappe, thank you." After paying for the food, I dragged Krystal to the cake shelf. "Princess... I want to eat cake tonight, which one here looks delicious for you?"

"Hmm... I think, this one." she said and pointed at one. 

"Triple Decker Cheesecake... choose one more..."

"What? Why?"

"Just." I said and grinned.

"Haha! Okay." she said and eyed the cakes again. "This... Turtle Pie."

"Alright!" I went to the counter again and paid for the cakes. While waiting for the food, I decided to ask her about her birthday so I"ll have an idea about what she's expecting.

"Princess... about your birthday, what are you planning to do?"

"Mmm... just eat with you, the boys, and the girls.." 

"Ah... but don't you want to do anything special? I mean it's your birthday.."

"I want to but... we don't have much time.."

"Yeah... but it will be a fun day, I'm sure." I said giving her an assuring smile. Our food finally came and we enjoyed our late dinner date.

"Cake time!!!" I exclaimed while clapping my hands which made my princess laugh.

"Hahaha! You're like a kid, Am."

"I'm a baby llama!"

"Aigoo... my cute llama..." she said while tickling my chin. We started tasting the cakes and both of them were good but I need ask what she likes so I'll know what to buy on Friday.

"Which one do you like more?" I asked.

"Hmm... I think I like the cheesecake more." she said with a satisfied smile.

"Happy tummy, princess?"

"Happy tummy it is!" We happily drove back to the dorm and bid each other good night. Both of us will be busy again tomorrow but it's alright... we'll have a great time on Friday. My surprise should be a success so I need to plan carefully.

 

 

Author's note: Forgive me. T-T