Chapter 18

Make Your Move

When Krystal arrived home, she was greeted by her parents who were drinking coffee at their balcony.

"Hi mom, hi dad!" she said while giving each of her parents a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Soojung! How was your lunch with your friend?" her mom asked.

"It was great! Amber's mom is really kind." said Krystal.

"Amber? Who's Amber?" her dad asked. 

"Dad, Amber is a member of SM Entertainment's new group. We had a collaboration with them, didn't you watch?" Krystal asked showing him a cute pout.

"I'm sorry sweetie... I've been very busy with work that I didn't have time to watch TV anymore." her dad answered.

"But dad, our group will have our comeback next month. Be sure to watch us, okay?" said the mini Princess.

"Okay sweetie." her dad assured.

"Oh mom, where's unnie?" 

"I think she's in her room."

"Okay, talk to you guys later!" Krystal then went upstairs and knocked on her unnie's room.

"Unnie? May I come in?" she asked by the door.

"Of course Soojung, come in!" answered Jessica.

"Where have you been baby sis?" asked Jessica who's lying on her pink bed while browsing her tablet.

"I had lunch at Amber's" Krystal said casually. 

"Really? Are you and Amber close?" asked Jessica curiously.

"Uhm.. yes.. actually, we're really close." Krystal said shyly.

"Hmm.. that's good." Jessica answered plainly.

"Uhm... unnie, are you busy?" Krystal asked her sister.

"No, why? Do you want to talk to me about something?"

"... yes..."

"Okay, what is it?" Jessica said and put her tablet down.

"Uhm... it's about Amber."

"What about her?"

"Uh... hmm... Unnie, what do you think of her?"

"Me? Hmm... we haven't met yet but according to other SM artists, she's really cool and friendly. Why?"

"Hmm.. nothing.. I just want to know what you think."

"How about you? What do you think about her?" Jessica asked Krystal's question back.

"Uhm... Amber is really kind, caring, friendly, simple, funny, and very sweet." said Krystal not realizing what she just said.

"Sweet? Amber is sweet to you?" asked Jessica which made Krystal very shocked. "Soojungie? Is there something I need to know?"

"Unnie, I think... no, I'm... uh... oh my gosh..."

Krystal's POV

How should I begin this? I really don't know how to tell unnie how I feel about Amber. Please let me get through this.

"Do you like her Soojung?" there it is. She asked a very obvious question for me. It's now or never.

"Yes." I answered with my eyes closed. I got a little scared when she didn't say a thing. When I opened my eyes, unnie is looking at me while trying to suppress her smile.

"Hahahahahahahahahhaha!" I can't understand her. Why is she laughing at me?

"Oh Soojung you should have seen your face! It's so funny! Haha!" 

"Why are you laughing?!" I said almost annoyed. "Unnie!"

"Haha sorry sorry.. it's just that it's my first time seeing you admit that you like someone and you looked so shy. Haha!"

"Well, aren't you even disgusted or weirded out? I just said that I like Amber who's a girl."

"Why would I feel that way? As long as she takes care of you, I haven't nothing against it. Even your fans support you, right?" Really? Just like that? I thougt she would react violently since she's a very protective sister.

"Wow... thank you unnie.." I said and hugged her.

" And thank you for telling me Soojung." she said as she hugged me back.

"Of course, you're my big sister."

"Wait, in what stage are you in right now with her?"

"Uhm... we haven't really admitted anything yet but our actions tell what we feel." I then told her about how Amber and I treat each other and also showed her our gifts. Unnie is the coolest sister ever. Her heart fluttered with mine as I shared stories about my moments with Amber.

"I hope you and Amber would end up together." said my sister. 

"Yeah... we're taking things slow because we wanna know each other better. Actually, I invited her to have lunch here on Friday. Do you think it's okay?"

"Well, only mom and dad can answer that but if you ask me, I would love to meet her."

"Okay, I'm gonna ask them now but, can you come with me? Just for support."

"Sure, but I'll just stay by the stairs. You can do it." I then went downstairs and walked slowly to the living room. Unnie gave me a fighting sign and just stayed by the stairs.

"Mom, dad? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure baby, what is it?" mom answered.

"Uhm... can Amber have lunch here on Friday?"

"Of course honey, why not? I'll prepare the food with Jessica."

"Dad? Are you okay with that?" Dad looked up from the newspaper.

"Yes, I think it's okay. I want to meet your friend."

"Thanks guys!" I kissed them and happily went back to unnie. I spent more time with her in her room. We missed talking to each other.While we're talking, my phone rang and saw Amber's name on the screen.

"Unnie, may I take this call?"

"Is it Amber?" I nodded shyly. Why do I feel so shy when it comes to Amber?

"Go ahead." unnie said with a smirk. I went to my room and answered the phone.

"Hey." I said in a happy tune.

"Hi, what are you doing?"

"I was just talking with unnie."

"Oh did I bother you? Sorry."

"Of course not. Listen, I already told them that you'll have lunch here on Friday and they are so excited to meet you."

"Really? Haha.. wow... I can't wait to meet them too although I'm a little nervous."

"Don't worry, they're kind like me."

"Kind? Like you? Hmmm.."

"Hey what do you mean by that?!"

"Haha! I'm just joking. So... see you on Friday?"

"Yeah~ See you Amber, bye~"

I'm so excited! Amber is gonna meet everyone. I hope everything will be okay especially dad. 

 

Author's note: Jessica is really a supportive sister don't you think? Hihi! Are you excited about Amber meeting The Jungs? Comment what you think <3