Chapter 3

Make Your Move

Amber who just wanted an autograph was quickly dragged away by an angel. The rest of the guys were shocked of what happened and just instinctly ran away too.

"Amber! Amber! What are we doing? Why are we running like this?" asked Taemin while trying to catch his breath.

"I don't know! Can't you see I'm being dragged right now?!" Amber answered panting.

"We should stop... wait... let's stop... whew..." cried key supporting himself by leaning on Onew.

"Hey! Hey Ms.!" MInho called. "What are you doing?"

"Krystal? Ms. Krystal Jung! Let's rest for a bit!" Amber said. "My friends are tired already."

"No... they might see us! We need to be far from here!" answered Krystal still trying to run.

"We are far enough. We are safe." Amber pulled Krystal back making the idol stop.

Krystal finally stopped and beads of sweat started forming on her forehead. Amber just stared at the girl. She can't believe that Krystal Jung is in front of her right now. Krystal Jung dragged her away on her arm. Krystal Jung talked to her. Krystal Jung is...

"Amber? Snap Snap!" said Jonghyun snapping his fingers on Amber's face. "What are we doing? Why is she with us?"

"Oh yeah. Krystal? Why did we run away? Is there something wrong?" asked Amber with a questioning look.

 

(Krystal's POV)

"After our meeting with the producers, we're heading straight to KBS. You have a special stage on Music Bank." our manager said while walking in a fast speed.

All of us just silently whined and rolled our eyes but we still followed him towards the building.

"Krystal! Krystal Jung!" I heard a voice calling my name. A girly-looking boy approached me while holding a pen and paper.

"May I have your autograph?" he said obviously nervous because of his shaking hands.

"You want my autograph?" I asked intimidatingly. He stuttered while answering yes.

I want to get out of here so bad that a crazy idea popped in my head.

"You want my autograph?" I asked just to confirm that this boy is willing to do anything for my autograph.

"What can I get in exchange for my autograph?"

"Anything! Please..." he answered. That's it. That's all I needed.

"Then take me away from here." I courageously said. He looked startled but I just held his wrist then counted.

"1, 2 RUN!"

I don't care anymore. I just want to have a break.

 

(Amber's POV)

"But why would you want to run away? Aren't you enjoying your life now? You're so famous, everyone wants your attention, you are demanded everywhere." I asked still confused of her sudden escape.

"Because I'm so tired of working. Yes, I love what I do but I just miss having a simple life. Anyway, can we go somewhere? I can't go walking on the streets like this." Krystal said.

"Okay okay. But wouldn't your members or your manager look for you?" Taemin said trying to get Krystal's attention.

Just when Krystal is about to answer, her phone rang.

"Hello? Yes Vic Umma." Krystal answered her phone.

"Where are you? Manager oppa is looking for you." 

"I'm just here outside. I need to have a break Umma. Just tell him I got sick and I went straight to the dormitory. Please." Krystal pleaded.

"What about our special stage?"

"Please... just today."

"Okay. Just be back tomorrow. I'll cover for you."

"Thank you! Thank you thank you!" she said jumping for joy. The boys and I felt happy for her too. She really needs a time out. We then headed to my house. We felt like ninjas on a mission because we need to cover Krystal from the crowd. Fortunately, the boys are tall enough to conceal her. When we arrived, we all exhaled in relief.

"Whoah! That was really tough!" Taemin exclaimed.

"Yeah! It was really scary. What if someone caught us? We could've been arrested and accused of kidnapping! Oh my gosh I can't accept that. I still have dreams! I still want to enjoy life! I still want~" Minho cut off Key's drama by throwing a bean bag pillow on his face.

"What the hell Key. That's too much." Onew said while leaning on the couch.

"Oh Krystal, please take a seat." said Jonghyun pointing towards the messy couch. We are inside our garage so everything is there, drum set, guitars, music pads and empty snack bags.

"What exactly do you guys do?" asked Krystal.

"Oh, we are a band!" exclaimed Minho. "We cover a bunch of songs and also wrote some." he continued.

"That's why we were at SM Entertainment this morning. We submitted our demo-tape and hopefully the company will like it." added Taemin.

"Wait, where's Amber?" asked Onew.

"Who's Amber?" Krystal asked.

"Amber? The one you dragged away with you?" answered Taemin.

"Oh, but that's odd. Isn't that a girl's name?" Krystal wondered.

"Well that's because I am a girl." I said while holding a bunch of paper cups and a bottle of milk tea.

"Really? Oh I'm so sorry. It's just that you look like a boy."

"SHE GETS THAT A LOT." chorused the boys. We all chuckled and started drinking our milk tea. We then told Krystal how we started and what we wanted to be in the future. We really enjoyed talking to her and played songs for her. She really liked our covers. She said our covers are way better than the others she has heard. At first we could feel that she is still a little shy but throughout the day, she showed her bubbly self to us. She isn't really an ice princess like what people said. She is just a normal girl who enjoys simple things with normal people like us. I'm really happy that I was able to spend time with her. I was right. She is perfect. She is a real angel.

Night came and everyone decided to go home.

"How about you, Krystal? How will you go home? I asked since she's the only one left here.

"Can I stay a little longer? Can I spend the night here?"

My heart raced. Did I hear it correctly?