@realtaeyang

... HEART ...

The mob princess was sitting across the boss inside the meeting room with her head down, holding her mobile phone. Her eyes would suddenly squint and then she would deeply sigh as if she wants to kill someone but can’t; dark aura would come out from her eyes every now and then, this made the men around the meeting room uneasy. They maintain caution, ready to duck in case the mob princess suddenly explodes.

The boss was discussing the business, giving the mob princess no mind. Though the boss is curious what the heck is happening to his daughter. She seems a bit ‘disorganized’ these past weeks. He would have just asked but he rather keep his limbs, he thought.

The meeting halted when the mob princess suddenly hissed. The men all drop to the floor thinking the princess would start shooting; they all jilted when the sound of her phone smashes to the wall instead.

The mob princess gasped as if tryng to get control of whatever is going berserk inside her. The men started composing themselves and went back to their seats; they were embarrassed by how cowardly they reacted. Then, for some reason the mob princess held out her hand, as if asking for something. They have no idea what she wanted.  The men would have handed her a gun but the boss was motioning not to hand her anything.

****************************

>>> I like you. You are mine!

>>>I like yo (delete) <<<

>>>You are mine!

>>>You a (delete) <<<

>>>Your smile, I like it. I want you

>>>DELETED<<<<<

(Sigh) The day is about to end, I still cannot find the words to say to this person. It is starting to get annoying, this twitter.

Arggghhhhhh … I threw my own mobile smashing it to the wall. I would have just jump on a private jet to get to him, but the organization is starting to make a move against boss. I needed to make sure no harm will come to him.

I sighed at how pitiful I am acting then turn my eyes at the first man sitting on my right. I held my hand out, but he just gawk at me and then look away. I know it is the 13th mobile I broke in 48 hours but it does not justify them not giving me another one.

***********************************

12MD same day

I was lying in the cold floor staring at my new mobile, finding the word to twit is making me nervous. This feeling is all new to me, this kind of emotional insecurity.

I already have the words clicked; I just need to send it. I wonder why this simple act is making me all tense. I was summing up the courage to hit the send button, when the phone suddenly rang.                

Hello! Hello… why aren’t you calling back? Why are you not saying anything?’ it was a female voice on the other line shouting on top of her lungs. I dropped her call but then she called again. This time, she was cursing. I am not sure who she is but when I find out, I will make sure to cut out her tongue.

After dropping the female call for the 5th time, 1 AM to be exact, I muster the courage to send out a twit to @RealTaeyang Goodnight!

************************

‘Oh! Man, the princess snatches my phone’, one of the men was whimpering at the pantry ‘My girlfriend is going to kill me’.  He was crying while being comforted by the other men, some of them knew how scary his Korean girlfriend could be - who is also part of the underworld.