CURSED

... HEART ...

          She was breathing heavily, her gazed fixed towards the ceiling. The sound of his name continuously resonates in her ears. ‘T—y--ng’   she murmured, barely letting the sound out. That name coursing through her lips left a ticklish feel upon her tongue.

           She closed her eyes for the comforting darkness… but that world too has been plagued by the same light that has tormented her being for the past few weeks.

             Whether asleep or awake, there is no peace. That person’s existence is causing havoc to that of mine, she thought. Gritting the bottom of her lips until blood came out before finally sliding out under her bed.

                ********************************************************************

               I rush back to the mansion after taking care of the boss’s business. It is maddening… to continuously have him flood my thoughts. How that person manage to invade my whole being so rapidly is alarming. I need to put an end to this… even if I have to put a gun in my mouth and shoot my brain off.

             I soaked myself in the tub near the window. As I brush the bubble soap all over my skin… my heart pounded with the thoughts of him, touching me. I can feel my cheeks suddenly burning up. What the is going on? I can feel this… this… desire. My body heating up ... it seems to start aching for … that person.

              I immediately stood up from the tub and ran for my gun. There is this emotion that is starting to stir up at the pit of my abdomen… it is remorsefully frightening. I can feel my whole body tingling. What the ing hell? I keep shouting in my head.

                **********************************************************************

          I woke up in a strange cottage holding my revolver. I was confused as to where I am. Then an old lady appeared in the window near me, she was wearing a hood and a cape. She have the biggest mole hanging at the tip of her nose, she was offering me an apple.

            I instantaneously shot her. Then she laughed and point at me, I cursed you… I cursed you… she keeps shouting. I just shot her again. When all the bullets ran out, I broke the tiny chair apart – I am not even sure where I got those – and stab her in the heart. I looked up not knowing why. The sky turned dark and when I looked down, there he was in the pool of his own blood. Taeyang, I killed him… I suddenly spitted blood; the broken chair I used to stab the old woman turn up in my own chest. There was sudden thunder and lightning as if the heavens knew my heart.

          I gasp when I opened my eyes. I stared blankly at nowhere, and for a moment there was heaviness inside my chest… like I lost something very important. I looked around and realize, I am alive… in my room; on my bed. It was a dream. Then, why does my heart feels shattered?

                *******************************************************************

                The boss was shocked to see his daughter in the bathroom floor covered in her own blood. She must have slipped somehow. He immediately called the doctor to attend to her. He made sure that there are no guns close to her.

                The boss was startled when tears started coming out from his daughters eyes. The boss’s felt relieved… his daughter is not a machine after all. He has not seen her with any sort of emotion other than her blank stare. To see her so fragile is indeed a sight to be seen.

                But who is Taeyang? The boss wondered. She was crying while calling out his name.