RESOLVE

... HEART ...

The princess notice that the plane has not moved. She was about to turn around to see what is going on when suddenly boss appeared and sat across her. Boss was staring at her with tobacco in his mouth, and when he blew the smoke out, the princess instantaneously moved her hand in her neck; she felt something needle like prick right through it.

Then everything went black.

******************

I woke up with nothing but darkness. There was not even the littlest sound or even a smallest ray of light, just complete darkness. It has been ten years … the first time I was locked up by boss in this room, I cried until there were no tears left, how nostalgic?

I know the boss wants me to reflect on my action.

No member of the organization will act so hastily as to attack someone in another’s territory. I knew that, but I feel like my heart is going to explode if anything happens to him. And my emotional outburst could have started a war.

 I know I needed to clear my head.

********************

 I am not sure how long I was sitting in that infallible darkness when the gate opened… the slightest bit of light coming through the crack hurt my eyes. When I tried to stand up, I feel nothing on my legs. I can feel my stomach grumbling for some attention.

The men were all line up outside the punishment room – as I always refer to it. They all bowed their head when I step my foot out.

I walked out straight to the mansion.

I found myself standing in front of boss, inside his office smoking his Cuban tobacco. He was just there sitting, waiting…

‘I want out’ I told him

During my confinement, I realized… there is nothing I wish to be but that girl who can do aegyo; that girl that can be all cute and silly. I finally become conscious of my own desire… desire to have him fall for me as much as I have fallen for him.

The boss took out his tobacco and breathes out the smoke inside his mouth. I just stood there ready to be killed. Boss stood up, walk towards me and abruptly raise his hands as if he was going to hit me… but he end up patting me in the head. He took a deep breath, and then sighed ‘If you are going to run… you have to run fast. Don’t look back’ he said before walking away.

I knew …

It’s only a matter of time before I end up just like everyone who turned their back on the organization… buried six feet under.

 

*************************

In the past three months, I have been jumping from one country to another hoping that I would not leave any trace of my existence but when I saw a twitter notice, I immediately jump on a plane going to Paris, Taeyang is there.

 Butterflies were all running wild inside my stomach, and I cannot stop myself from smiling.

My mind is in turmoil. I can hear nothing but the loud beating my heart was making ‘I hope he notice me’.