Achilles Heel

... HEART ...

The underworld syndicate is in chaos. The head that stood before all was assassinated.

 

I never seen boss looked so ominous. I knew that he will not stop until he finds the perpetrator behind this assassination. The head was a kind master to boss.

 

It’s been 6 months, while the other organizations were in a death match in order to grab the position left by the deceased head; we were busy collating information regarding the assassination.

 

The boss was getting impatient and I told him, ‘Wouldn’t it be better to get the heads position?’ The boss looked at me in disgust but I did not waver. We are getting nowhere; no one wants to talk even in the face of death. To me, this means there is an immense power behind the head’s assassination. In order to draw the rat out, we need to lay down some bait.

 

The boss then decided to join the war for the head’s position, and I took it upon myself to make sure he gets it.              

 

I killed everyone who stands in the boss’s way.

 

The boss started calling me ‘Bloody Mary’ after a few months. He said I was a force to be reckoned with; a dangerous storm that will bring calamity to all things it passes through. He was proud.

 

I face death head on… I do not care of the blood that needs to be spilt; of the life that needs to be sacrifice, even if it’s my own. I will bring the boss to the zenith of the organization.

 

I fear nothing… and care for none…

 

 

 

But one…

 

 

 

I dread the day the enemy gets hold of my ‘Achilles Heel’ … when that day comes… I know I will cry blood.