Prologue of a WAR

... HEART ...

YG students all gape in shocked seeing her coming out of Taeyang’s car. 

Why is Taeyang bringing her to school? They all wondered while keeping their eyes paste on her.

She stride her way in the academy’s hallway with a face with a face lacking any emotion. The academy are now downtrodden by a riddle, who does she think she is?

It didn’t take long for the news to reach the president of Taeyang’s fan club ears. She tightly gripped the chocolate milk box she was holding in her hand,

“How dare that ?!” the president furiously exclaimed.

The fan club has called out an emergency meeting. They cannot allow their innocent Taeyang to be tarnished by such a scheming .

*******************

He was quiet throughout the entire drive, I wonder what he is thinking.

Before I knew it, we were already at the academy. I sighed… I didn’t know that distance from my house and the academy can be this short. I would have wanted to seat beside him a little longer.

I heard him taking heavy sigh why anxiously beating his wheel with his brow furrowed.

“What?” he asked snarled when he noticed me eyeing him.

I accidentally lifted my hand up and unconsciously lightly pin the tip of my forefinger in between his brows that seemed to be clashing against each other.

His expression was suddenly blurred with his mouth slightly opened… like in shocked.

But I heard my heart beating, the slightest touch can cause me to feel so strangely. BUTTERFLIES! I muttered for no reason.

The small sound that came out of my mouth seemed to pull him back from confusion, he ward my hand off him and yelled “What the hell are you doing?”

I sighed… what am I doing? I asked myself the same question as I turn around and got out of his car.

I walked inside the academy with my mind still puzzled, what am I doing?

****************

Taeyang angrily tapped his wheels. Why isn’t she getting off? Does she expect me to open the car door for her? The hell I would do something like that!

Taeyang was busy getting angry when he notice her gawking at him, “WHAT?” he roared as if that could frighten her out of his car.

But she suddenly raise his hand up and point her forefinger in between his brows. Her fingers lightly making contact with his forehead.

Taeyang heard some trains crashing inside his head. He blinked one, two… there were no thoughts that registered in his head, it was like his brain suffered a black out.

“BUTTERFLIES,” she said. The sound of her voice pulled him out of the blank space his consciousness seemed to have gotten lost in.  Taeyang immediately shoved her hand away. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” he frustratingly said, hoping that the sound of his voice can cover the sound of his gut shaking from something.

Taeyang fisted his hand hoping his can stopped his lips from… smiling? What is there to be happy about? NOTHING.

She suddenly turned around and got out of his car, without saying anything. She ignored him. The hell with this ?!

Taeyang opened his mouth to stop her from getting out of his car but why should he.

She left 30 minutes ago but Taeyang was still in front of the academy, feeling frustrated… he felt that he just got played. He gritted his teeth, let’s see who’s playing who? He finally came to conclusion and then he noticed that his car has been surrounded by girls. He flinched in surprise and smiled at the girls flocking around his car.

He took his phone out and called his manager, “I need some help.”

“What happened?” Taeyang’s manager asked after telling him he is outside YG academy and got trapped by the fans inside his car.

“I GOT TRAPPED! STOP ASKING QUESTION AND COME HELP ME,” he angrily said before dropping the call. All those question makes him think about her… and the thought of her is just frustrating.