The mob princess

... HEART ...

               I was adopted by boss when I was six. He was a mob head. His men beat me up for stealing food from his table.  Despite all my bones half broken, I didn’t let go. He says he liked the look I have in my eyes, it was like that of a mad animal ready to kill...

                I was cleaned up and was homeschooled.

                My life was literally put in danger every day, thus I master all types of combat by the age of nine.

                The boss’s is quite the conscientious man, drugs is a major taboo in his territory. Because of this personality, the boss’s is being targeted by the other gangs.

                I was woken up by the loud shouting outside my room. An assassin has infiltrated the mansion. My body moves instantaneously, sliding from under the bed with my samurai in one hand, a gun on the other. I ran towards the boss’s room. The boss was standing in front of his window smoking, while a doctor was attending to his wounds. I walk towards them; the assassin missed its mark by an inch. I turned around and walked out of the room without saying anything. I close the door behind me as I grip my sword, time to hunt the rat.

                 *******************************************************************

                She came in her white sleeveless shirt that fitted her body like it was a part of her skin, she was wearing that white brief without anything else. Her curves was perfectly showing, it looked as if they were shaped by the hands of god himself.  The scars and bruises covering her body even looked… y. And yet, ‘Your daughter scares me!’ the doctor told the mob boss. He laughed for a bit before blowing that cigarette smoke out. The truth is she scares him too.

                Her dull eyes are always devoid of any emotion. Her movements are always calculated. She sleeps under her bed while holding unto that samurai. He gave it to her as a gift for her first kill when she was twelve. But it seems she grew attached to it; she looked after it like it is some kind of treasure. It was cute when she was young, but now that she is nineteen… there is always this murderous aura surrounding her whenever she is cleaning it, like she cannot wait to stain it with blood.

                As a mob boss, he cannot be more proud… but as a father … he can only shake his head.