TWO

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[MINE]

 

"Oppa~ You don't want to dance with me ?". Jiyong frowns as he tries to let go of this girl hold on his arms.

 

"No, can't you get away ?", Jiyong hisses as he shoves the girl's hand away.

 

"Oh oppa~ Please~ one dance won't hurt right ?", the girls says as she pouts and threw her hands around Jiyong's neck. Jiyong tries to let go of her hand once again, and tries so hard to not just shove her away or makes her fall down on the ground.

 

"Listen up. I really don't to make any commotion here. You better get yourself away for me", Jiyong hisses as he once again push the girl aside.

 

"Owhh, oppa~ you're so cool", the girl exclaims as she throw herself and hug Jiyong tightly, making Jiyong jumps in shocked. Youngbae and Seungri rush from their seat and try to pull the girl away. Surely, they don't want to saw a bloody murderer here.

 

"Listen young lady, you better get your mind straight before you lose it tonight, okay?", Seungri says as he pulls the girl away from Jiyong. But instead of feeling afraid the girl jumps into Jiyong's arms again.

 

"Sorry Seungri oppa~, but really I don't mind losing my mind for Jiyong's oppa", she says with full aegyo. Jiyong takes a deep breath and sigh loudly. But before he really pushes the girl to the ground, a slim and warm arms wrapped around Jiyong's neck. Vanilla scent and bit alcohol filled his nose, a very familiar scent.

 

"Hi baby boy, got busy huh ?", the soft yet y whispers comes from behind his ears. He grunts softly as the fingers fell on his chest.

 

"Who the hell are you ?!!", the girl who clings in Jiyong's arms hisses as she glares at the petite girl behind him. A soft laugh errupt from the girl lips as she walks in front of Jiyong and stares deeply at the clingy girl.

 

"I bet you don't know me little girl", the soft voice rings sharply making the clingy girl jumps in fear.

 

"Dara", Jiyong calls the petite girl softly, holding her hand. Dara turns around and face Jiyong, a small smile crept on her face. She tiptoes and kiss Jiyong on the lips. It supposed to be a teasing kiss but Jiyong pull her near him as he pushes the clingy girl away with a tud. The clingy girl falls on her as Jiyong and Dara continue to each other soul.

 

"Mmmhh, D-daraa...", Jiyong hisses as he felt Dara pull him nearer so now he could feel every curves of this lady on his arms. And the black dress she wore really didn't help him at all.

 

"Oppa !!! You can't do this to me !!! I got you first !! You can't just leave me with this ", the clingy girl yells loudly as she pulls Jiyong from the kiss he had with Dara.

 

"Watch your mouth fool", Jiyong hisses as he slams the girl away. He pulls Dara beside him as he tried to collect himself. Well It will take eternity to not kill this clingy girl in front of him right now right here. Who did she think she call a ?!

 

"You really wish for your death little girl. Now it's not just the dragon but his bunny as well", Seungri says to the clingy girl as he walks back to his seat. Seungri shares a glance with Youngbae as they both took their drinks. Well the bloody scene not that bad right ?

 

"You know little girl, I'm clearly the one who got this awesome and georgeus man first. And it won't be any other girl after me", Dara says sharply. Jiyong felt a swell of proud hearing his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter