FOURTEEN

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"What the heck ?!!! Give that freaking stupid girl to me !! I'll mutilate her then I'll burn her into ashes !!!", Chaerin yells out loud. She had spilled her soda all over her carpet right after Dara told her who she met today.

"Relax Chaerin, it's not like I can't do it on my own", Dara sits back on the couch.

"Then why don't you ? She is freaking command you to leave Jiyong oppa !!", Chaerin says irritatedly.

"You start to sound like Bommie, ya know ?", Dara chuckles.

"No I'm not !!! Be thankful Dara, she is not here. If she is, she would stroms out that door and hunt that sl*t right away", Chaerin hisses.

"I know I know", Dara smiles.

"So, why don't you mutilate that freaking stupid jerk b*tch sl*t-",

"Chaerin !! Watch your word !!", Dara hisses. She actually hates to hear her friend curse, mostly Chaerin and Minzy. Well, partly because Bom was born that way.

"What ?! I'm stating the truth!! She is a freaking sl*t, b*tch, jerk-", Chaerin yells.

"I know okay. You don't have to say it out loud", Dara hisses.

"Why Dara ? Why ?", Chaerin asks.

"I simply don't want to middle with her. She is not worthy enough to be beaten by me", Dara smirks.

"Oh you and your bighead !", Chaerin laughs loudly, "Just tell me the truth. Sandara. Park".

"Okay okay. Stop glaring at me!!", Dara sighed, "I don't know. I felt like- umm- she deserves a time to run out from me. A time to be warned. Don't you think so ? But if, if she still does the same thing over again and tries to take Jiyong away from me.. You can't even think of what I can do to her. Its far from your imagination Chaerin. I will not spare her another glance".

"I will crush her into pieces right away", Dara hisses angrily. Chaerin smirks as she wraps her hand around Dara and pulls her for a tight hug.

"That's my girl", Chaerin mumbles.

"Hn", Dara smirks as she hugs Chaerin back.

"Well, how is Youngbae oppa doing ?", Dara asks.

"Of course he's great !!! He just getting so busy lately", Chaerin says sadly.

"Well, same here. I barely seen Jiyong", Dara hisses.

"You met him just now", Chaerin hisses back.

"After two weeks of homesick and lovesick phone call ? Hell yeah", Dara says making Chaerin burst into laugh.

"Well sorry then. You know what ? I think I had to thank God that Bae oppa never left me so far away like Jiyong did to you", Chaerin smiles.

"Yeah you should. You know, Jiyong thinks that Tokyo isn't that far from Seoul. Hell, it felt so far even farter than Antarctica !!",

"Oh you're hyperventilating", Chaerin hisses.

"I'm not !! It's true !!",

"Dara, Gosh you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter