FOUR

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Six Years Ago)

 

Dara is sitting on her desk tiredly. Weeks had passed since that accident in the cafe, and that boy still following her around. Well, he didn't try to do anything bad to Dara. But his presence already annoy Dara to her core. Can he give me a break?!

 

Seriously, he was everywhere !! Even at her high school !! She know that boy is older than her, so there's no way he's still in high school like her. He didn't try to talk with her though. He just standing not far from her and staring at her like she's something amusing.

 

He didn't get her frighten or afraid. Dara just simply hate him. Because every time they look at each other, he will wore that stupid smirk on his face. And surely, Dara wants to rip that smirk from his face.

 

Dara awakes from her thought when a pieces of paper lands on her desk. She lift her chin to meet Chaerin who standing next to her.

 

"Stop daydreaming, won't you ?", Chaerin says as she sits in front of Dara.

 

"I'm not daydreaming. What is this ?", Dara says as she point to the paper.

 

"Paper", Chaerin mumbles as she busily plays with her phone, "for you".

 

"Who sent this ?", Dara asks seriously.

 

"Just open it. It's not a war message", Chaerin says calmly. Dara open the paper curiously.

 

77818xxx Call me

 

Dara stares at the paper confusedly. She throws Chaerin a look to ask her what is that message mean.

 

"Just call, and you'll know it", Chaerin says calmly.

 

"Why should I call when I don't even know who the hell sent this message !!", Dara hisses.

 

"Aish seriously Daraa !! Just call damnit ! Is it that difficult to call ?? He's not that bad, you know. Just give him a chance to at least talk to you. He really attract to you, you know. Call please", Chaerin whines.

 

"Who the hell is this 'he' you're talking about ?!", Dara yells, ignoring the whispers she gets from her classmates. with this class.

 

"You will know it when you call, okay. He might be look like a player and bad boy, but really he is not. Just give him a try, he's been following you around for weeks, you know", Chaerin says calmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter