NINE

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey, what's wrong ?", Jiyong asks as he pats Dara head softly. They had stop driving and now sitting on the bench in a park near Han River. Dara lays her head on Jiyong's shoulder and cries.

"Dara, baby girl, what's happen ?", Jiyong asks.

"They will forget me Ji. They will trash me. I'm nothing now. N-nothing", she sobs. Jiyong lift Dara chins to make her look at him.

 

"What do you mean ?", Jiyong asks blankly.

"That w-woman is p-pregnant", Dara utters sadly.

 

"Who ?",

"My dad's new wife", Dara states. Jiyong stares to river as his mind trying to process everything.

 

"Do you hate her so much ?", Jiyong asks.

"I didn't hate her. I.. Umm I d-don't know", Dara sobs.

 

"Dee, tell me everything",

"Ji, I really want to hate her. I s-supposed to hate her. B-but I c-can't. She... I d-dont know.. She still respect and care about me despite of every harsh words I told her. She still acts like she cares. I h-have to hate her Ji. W-why I can't ?", Dara sobs.

 

"Why did you want to hate her that bad ?",

"Because she's trying to replace my mom !!! I should hate her, I should", Dara sobs.

 

"She can't replace your mom Dee, she can't. Because your mom will always be in your heart. She is trying to get close with you. Cause you're her family now",

"She is not my family !!! I can't accept her like that !!! No", Dara yells angrily. She pushes Jiyong aside and cries on her own.

 

"Dara", Jiyong tries to reach for her. But Dara dodges him.

 

"Dara listen up", Jiyong pulls Dara to his chest, "Give her a try. She won't hurt you Dara".

 

"How could you know that ?! She's a stranger !!! And now, she's going to have my dad's child and push me out of the house. Then I will left alone, with no one. Nothing. I'm on my own", Dara sobs. Jiyong lift her chin again and stares at her eyes sharply.

 

"You had me !!! How many times I should tell you that you had me. I'm not going anywhere without you. I'm not gonna leave you Dara. You won't be alone", Jiyong yells frustrated.

 

"How could I know you saying the truth. Heart could change Jiyong. Everybody could change. So are you. And I'm not going to believe anyone promises anymore !! They're bull !!", Dara yells back.

 

"Sh*t Dara !!! I don't know why you had such a big trust issue. But hell no !!! I can't leave you !!! I don't know but I can't !! I love you, I know that and that'll be so difficult to change", Jiyong says.

 

"L-liar", Dara mumbles. Jiyong couldn't take it anymore. This girl really had made him frustrated. Jiyong pulls Dara to his lap and kiss her wildly. It doesn't matter for him if they're on public and everyone could stare at them. He could careless. Because Jiyong really don't know how should he tell this girl that he really loves her.

 

Shocked by his action, Dara sits freeze for a while before starts responding to his kiss. A simple wild kiss turn into a passionate in a flash. They both pulls out reluctantly, totally out of breath.

 

"I d-don't know any other way to make you believe in me", Jiyong mumbles to her lips. He leans forward to kiss her softly.

 

"Damn woman. You got me crazy", he mutters as he kiss her on her lips. This time Dara pushes Jiyong and stares at his brown eyes.

 

"I h-hate you", she mumbles, making Jiyong chuckles.

 

"Really ?", he teases. Dara puts her forehead on his.

 

"Yes. Because you made me forget my problems just with a kiss", Dara mumbles. Jiyong smiles to it.

 

"Dara, you should try to get her in your life. I know you can't make her as a mom, cause there's no replacement for her. But you could treat her like a family, aunt. Just think that way, it won't hurt you like this. You want to respect her back, but you afraid that she'll think that she got you. Right ? Just treat her like your heart want to Dara. Stop thinking about it and just let your heart did the job", Jiyong says softly.

 

"What if I got hurt ? I m-mean I'm putting my heart on my sleeves Ji", Dara mumbles sadly.

 

"You will get hurt but hell, I'll be there. Can't you see that I'm putting my heart on my sleeves too ?? Cause I give it all for you. To have you. I just let my heart did the job, and here I am with you. Try Dara, be brave. You can't keep every person out of your life. You need to trust them. Even if just a bit",

 

"Okay... I'll t-try", Dara smiles softly. Jiyong leans to her and kisses her again.

 

"You know, I can't get tired of this", Jiyong mumbles between the kiss.

 

"W-what?", Dara asks breathlessly.

 

"Your kiss... It's.. Umm.. Addicting...", Jiyong mumb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter