SEVEN

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

(Six Years Ago)

 

 

 

"This is your house ?", Jiyong asks Dara as they arrived on her house. After the night festival, they really couldn't find Youngbae and Chaerin. So now, they're inside Jiyong's car because Jiyong stubbornly wanting to take Dara home.

"My dad house", Dara mutters. She looks at the house with a sad eyes. She used to love this house. Love to be home, but now she didn't. After her dad marrying a woman who just six years older than her years ago, it all change.

She didn't hate the woman. She is not a prick, and definitely not a . She is okay, but the thought of her dad stop loving her mom is still annoying her. Maybe she sounds childish, but Dara still believe that true love will last forever. Inside of this leader gang's body she still hold on that fairytale. And maybe that's the reason for her to destroy herself to search a true love for her.

"Well you're home princess", Jiyong says as he smiles.

"I'm not princess", Dara mutters darkly. She is no longer the princess.

"You're my princess", Jiyong states as he tuck Dara's hair behind her ear. She usually tied her hair up in a bun, but this night Dara let it down. Well, no reason.

"I like your hair down", Jiyong mutters as he plays with her hair.

"Well, you like me", Dara boast. A tint red crept on her face despite of her prideful word. Jiyong chuckles.

"I am. So are you ?", Jiyong smirks.

"I d-don't know", Dara mumbles. Jiyong hold her hand and lift her chin to stare at him.

"Take your time, baby girl. I don't mind waiting", Jiyong says as he leans to kiss her forehead. And it still surprised him that this girl didn't move away and let him kiss her.

"W-why did you kiss me ?", Dara asks as she looks at Jiyong's eyes deeply.

"I want it. So why did you kiss me", Jiyong whisper ,"on the lips ?".

"N-no reason", Dara whispers back. Jiyong chuckles again.

"Okay, so you want to come with me or step down princess ?",

"Just say you want me to get off", Dara says as she opens the door.

"Actually I want you to stay", Jiyong mumbles making Dara stop in her place and looks back at him.

"Don't mind me, I like to s-say something wei-". Jiyong mutters but cut off with a soft lips on his. Dara is kissing him again. Jiyong sneaks his hands around Dara's neck and waist to pull her near. They kiss for a while until both of them out of breath. They both staring at each other, not word could describe what they feel. , what have this boy done to me ?.

"I w-want to stay, b-but not n-now", Dara stutters. She felt strong hand on her cheek.

"I really don't mind to wait Dara. Take your time, you don't have to rush", Jiyong whispers as he pecks her lips. Damn her, It's just the second times and I already addicted to her.

"Y-you won't l-leave me ?",

"I won't", Jiyong mutters before he leans to claims her lips.

 

 

*tok*tok*

 

 

They both pull away from the kiss and turn to the window. There stands a young woman staring at them with a michevious eyes. Dara let out a sigh as she faces Jiyong again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter