TEN

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Six years ago)

 

"What happen with your face ?!", Myungsoo yells angrily. Minyoung stands from her seat and holds his arms tightly.

 

"Calm down, oppa", She whispers.

 

"How could I calm down !!! This four little girls come to my house with that kind of face ?! What other crazy things you did ?!!", Myungsoo yells. Dara didn't move from her seat, not even look up to stare at her dad like she used to. She stares the floor with a blank expression. Chaerin, Bom and Minzy are staring at each other, sending s.o.s message because Dara won't start to explain.

 

"What the hell did you do ?!!", Myungsoo screams as he slams the tables, making all the girls except Dara flinchs in fear.

 

"We fight", Dara answers shortly, not even staring at her dad.

 

"Obviously !!! What things ever crossed your mind to get yourself this way Sandara Park ?!!!", Myungsoo stares hardly at Dara.

 

"We clear it up", Dara says.

 

"Clear what ?!!", Myungsoo hisses. He couldn't get what did his princess mean. He couldn't handle it, when he saw his one and only daughter with her friends walk in the house a few minutes ago. They got their clothes shattered, face and body was covered in blood. Many bluish mark are place on their pretty face. He really couldn't understand them.

 

"We quit the gang", Dara says. This making Myungsoo turns to stare at Dara intently.

 

"What did you say ?", Myungsoo asks in disbelieve. She said she's out the gang but they come home like they're just back from a war.

 

"Uhmm... Uncle.. We really quit from the gang. But Dara insist to not quit in a coward way. So we face the whole gang member and announce that we're going to disbanded the gang. And well, it's nothing like we expected", Chaerin says.

 

"Yeah, they start talking if Dara want to quit then she had to thrown the gang leader crown to one of the member not disbanded the gang. But it's not what we want. We want there's no gang left. We want to be free and that's why we insist to disbanded the gang. We made them so we could erase them. That's what we thought", Bom adds.

 

"Umm.. So they start attacking us like a crazy girl. But thanks God, we survive. We could handle them, well obviously it more like Dara unnie and Chaerin unnie who handle it. Because their matrial art is better than us. So, we made the deal. The gang was gone. And so we're just a common teenager now uncle", Minzy says softly.

 

Myungsoo stares at the girls, Dara's and Chaerin's face are the worst one. Their eyes are bulging and their cheek are blue. He don't know what to feel right now. It's the same feeling when his secretary told him that Dara is involved in a gang, well not just a common gang member but a gang leader. He felt like he could turn everything upside down. His sweet little Dara is turning into a cold and dark princess. And it all because of him. Hell, right now he felt the same way. He made Dara into this, he's the one to blame.

 

"It's real ?", Myungsoo mutters.

 

"Yes uncle, we're no longer in the gang", Chaerin answers happily. She still can smile widely despite of her injuries. Dara stands from her seat and stares at her dad blankly.

 

"So, can we go up now ? I hate how I smells", Dara says. Myungsoo nods and gestures them to go upstairs. He keeps his gaze on them as they go. Minyoung puts her arms around Myungsoo's waist. He stares at her wife.

 

"Dara is willing to change oppa. This is her way to change. Don't be mad at her", Minyoung whispers softly. Myungsoo nods on agreement.

 

"I will bring them medicine", Minyoung says as she gone upstairs. She is willing to change, my princess.

 

---

 

"So !! Spill it Dara !!", Bom exclaims enthusiastic. They had change into Dara's pajamas and now sitting on Dara's bed comfortably. They really didn't look like the girl had been in fight.

 

"Spill what ?", Dara smirk. She still busily drying her hair as she play with her phone.

 

"Stop playing stupid !! Tell us about you and that boy, come on!!", Bom whines.

 

"Yeah, Youngbae oppa didn't even tell me what happen with you two. Spill it Dara", Chaerin hisses. Minzy stares blankly at her unnie, she really didn't know what they're saying.

 

"Aisshh Dara unnie, please tell us. I really don't know what are you guys talking about", Minzy yells desperat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter