SEVENTEEN

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The winds blows, and the leaf from Sakura trees are falling beautifully. Dara stands there quietly as she eyeing the smiling person in front of her. No one is talking, they both just kept looking at each other.

 

"It's nice to see you again Dara-shi", the person says as she smiles widely.

 

"What do you want, Kiko-shi?", Dara asks in full hatred.

 

"Thanks", Kiko mutters softly. Dara looks at her in disbelieve.

 

"Are you mocking me?",

 

"No. I really want to thank you. You make me.. moving on", Kiko says as she smiles.

 

"What?", There is no warmth in every words Dara says.

 

"I have forget Jiyong. He is yours and I understand that I can't change it. I give up. I've hurt him in the past. And I know he doesn’t want to be with me again. I realize it", Kiko says sadly. Dara looks at her in disbelieve.

 

"So you will stop meddling our relationship ?", Dara asks.

 

"Yes, of course. Cause, I have got the same happiness as yours.. No. I think if you’re in my shoes you'll be equally happy. Maybe you'll come to hate me", Kiko says jokingly.

 

"Dream on", Dara says as she smiles widely.

 

"My family has engaged me. He is a nice person. And I'll try to love him right, I won't repeat my mistakes. I'll treat him right. Then, I'll be as happy as you both right ?", Kiko asks as tears stream down her face.

 

"Ya! You're not that weak. S-so d-don't cry", Dara says as give Kiko a light punch on her shoulder, "You know, everyone deserve happiness. So if you give it a try, maybe you'll find your own happiness",.

 

"Really ?", Kiko says as she wipes away her tears.

 

"Who know if you didn't give it a try", Dara smiles softly. Kiko stares directly at her eyes, there're so much pain and loneliness written there. Kiko walks nearing Dara to hold her hand. She smiles.

 

"I'll be leaving to Tokyo tomorrow. I w-wish I c-could say good bye to Jiyong", Kiko is trying hard to hold her tears, "Can I ask you a favor?".

 

"If you're asking me to give Jiyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter