EIGHTEEN

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[ONE YEAR LATER]

 

'Kyaaa !!! Did you see them ?? They're so cool'

'Omoooo !!! Is it really them ?? Oh hold me please, I think I'll faint soon'

 

Dara and Chaerin just walked out from the hall room, after their graduation ceremony. And suddenly, all of the girls screaming and running crazily towards the main door, while the boys whispering to each other with a jealous look. Chaerin pokes Dara's arm lightly, and they stares into each other. Until they both look with wide eyes. Now they start running to the main door.

 

"You think the same ?", Chaerin says loudly as they ran.

 

"Of course, what else it would be ?! I've told him to never go to this college ever !! I knew this will happen, aishh!", Dara hisses.

 

"But Dara, didn't we have accept them to pick us after the graduation ceremony ?", Chaerin says as she gets into the crowd and trying to get to the front row.

 

"Really ? When is it ?", Dara asks angrily as she pushes everyone aside to make her way.

 

"Last night. I think you're not sober enough to remember it", Chaerin yells.

 

Yeah, Dara really didn't remember it. Last night, they've gone to club together. And yes, Jiyong has ask her to pick her up today. yeah, she's agree with it. How stupid I could be ?!!!

 

They stop walking as they’re reach the front row. Here their hot boyfriends leaning on Jiyong's white bentley, chatting to each other like the crowd didn’t even bother them. And, ohmygod. They're in their casual clothes. Please underline it, CASUAL CLOTHES !! Jiyong with his denim ripped jeans and white shirt, while Youngbae in his black jeans and black shirt which is clearly showing his well built arms.

 

Opss.. Chaerin will be ready to kill now. How could they're posing like that ?! 

 

Dara clearly know how her best friend like Youngbae's tone abs. And now, it had been every girls in this college meal. And how Dara must accept that her boyfriend is too hot to see.

 

He clearly know I like it when he's wearing white !! Kwon Jiyong is the most cruel creature ever !!!

 

Silently, Dara and Chaerin walks towards their boyfriend who is still chatting and laughing until the boys look up and smile warmly to them. A shriek and scream could be heard from behind of them.

 

Those girls really wish for death !!

 

"Hey, baby", Jiyong says as he pulls Dara into his arms, kissing her cheeks softly.

 

"Hnn", Dara replies as she holds Jiyong hand tightly.

 

"My cherry", Youngbae says when Chaerin rushes to hug him tightly.

 

"You're cruel !", Chaerin whispers to his chest.

 

"Eh ? Cruel ?", Youngbae asks blankly.

 

"Come get in the car ! Both of you", Dara says as she pulls Jiyong to the back seat. Youngbae get into the driver seat and Chaerin sit beside her. As the car get away from the college gate, both of the girl screams angrily.

 

"You cruel !!!!",

 

"Why ? why ?", Youngbae asks blankly.

 

"They could see your arms oppa !! OMG !! Thanks God, I'll never go there anymore. AND I'LL DEFINITELY WON'T LET YOU GO ANY FURTHER TO THOSE FANGIRLS", Chaerin hisses.

 

"What's with my arms ?", Youngbae asks again.

 

"You clearly know I don't like it when the girls stare at you like you're a fresh meal !!!", Chaerin hisses again and pouts angrily.

 

"And you clearly know I really hate you when you wear white", Dara hisses as she looks out the window.

 

"Do you hate me too?", Jiyong asks with a smirk in his face.

 

"Yah !! You know it's for my eyes only !!!", Dara screams as she pushes Jiyong away. Jiyong and Youngbae burst out laugh by looking at their girlfriend's act.

 

She is definitely cute !!   

 

"So someone is jealous ?", Jiyong whispers to Dara's ears as Youngbae keeps poking Chaerin's arms.

 

"I'M NOT JEALOUS", both of the girl screams angrily.

 

"Okay, okay. We're sorry, we just coming back from one of the kids concert rehearsal. There's no time to change", Youngbae says softly as he held Chaerin's hand.

 

"Hnn. I really want to see  Winner's and iKon's preparation for the concert. Do you still remember the kids ?", Jiyong says as he pulls Dara to his embrace.

 

"Of course, I remember", Dara mumbles as she rest her head on Jiyong's chest. Smelling his scent.

 

"So don't be mad, neh ?", Youngbae uses his aegyo attack, making Chaerin jump to hug him and kiss him on the lips.

 

"Chaerin ! I'm driving !", Youngbae chuckles after Chaerin continuously kissing his cheek.

 

"It's your fault why are you so cute ?", Chaerin says as she pinches Youngbae's cheek. Jiyong and Dara is laughing, looking at couple in front of him. Jiyong kisses Dara's forehead.

 

"You're not angry anymore ?", Jiyong asks softly.

 

"A little bit ?", Dara says cutely as she leans to kiss Jiyong on the lips. And without any further thought, Jiyong pulls Dara nearer and kiss her passionately. Totally forgetting that they're not alone.

 

"Mmm. J-ji", Dara says between the kisses. In some part of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter