SIXTEEN

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[SIXTEEN]

 

"Hey Dara. Let's go to club tonight", Chaerin says happily. It's been a week since Youngbae left for some work to US.

 

Look who is a lovesick puppy now ?

 

"You know, Youngbae oppa will not like this. Don't ask something you'll regret Chae", Dara sighes as she sits down on the sofa. Chaerin lays on her bed tiredly.

"Let's go with the girls ! Don't think it's been a while ? I know it must be fun !!", Chaerin exclaims.

 

"We can have a day out together. Just don't go to club", Dara says. She had her laptop and start working on her task.

"Oh C'mon !! I really want to dance. Pleasee", Chaerin whines as she looks at Dara with her puppy-eyes.

 

"No Lee Chaerin, No", Dara sighes.

"Dara-aahh~ Please", Chaerin walks towards Dara. Dara puts down her laptop and pulls Chaerin to sit in front of her.

 

"Have you call him ?", Dara asks. And as she thought, Chaerin looks so much depressed now.

 

"I h-have. But his call always busy", Chaerin mutters.

 

"Come here, Chae", Dara opens her arms widely, gesturing Chaerin to give her a hug. In a flash, Chaerin is hugging her tightly, sobbing.

 

"I h-hate myself Dara.. W-why do I keep m-missing h-him so much that it hurts m-me.. It's frustrating !", Chaerin sobs.

"I know, I know. Just believe in him, he must be busy Chae. He will call you soon. It's natural for you to miss him", Dara mutters. This is the first time Youngbae is leaving for more than a week. Dara knew well, Chaerin must be uncomfortable with the distance problem they had.

 

"D-dara…", Chaerin calls her.

 

"Yes ?",

 

"I c-couldn't i-imagine what are you feeling. How you could you survive a month without seeing Jiyong oppa..", Chaerin mutters in disbelieve. Jiyong had left about two weeks to Japan, and he'll be working there for one full month to working with some agency there. And of course, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter