THIRTEEN

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey baby", Jiyong calls for the nth time. Since Dara gets back from getting some coffee, she is sulking as she types something on her laptop. Jiyong walks towards her and sits next to her.

 

"Dara, what's wrong ?", Jiyong wraps his arms around Dara waist. Jiyong puts his head on her shoulder.

 

"I want to kill her !! She is, she is !!! OhmyGod !! Arggh", Dara yells desperately.

 

"Hey hey, Dara relax. Baby, I don't understand. Who is this 'she'?", Jiyong asks as he pats Dara's back softly.

 

"Your ex !!! That crazy woman !", Dara exclaims angrily. Jiyong had put her laptop on the table and takes Dara to his lap.

 

"You've met her before, why are you like-",

"I met her just now and I talk with her", Dara says slowly. Jiyong stares at Dara in disbelieve.

 

"What ?!! Are you out of your mind ?!!", Jiyong glares intently. Why is his ex and I had a conversation irk him so much ?! Is he afraid that I'll hurt her ?! Is he still had a feeling for her ?!

 

"What if she gonna do something bad to you ?!! I'm not there Dara. OhmyGod, what if she want to hurt you ??!!", Jiyong hugs Dara tightly. Dara stares blankly before she sighes. He is afraid that she'll hurt me ?!

 

"I won't let her hurt me, Ji. In fact, I really want to torture her !! She is freaking stupid !! She commands me to leave you !!! She commands me, Ji !!!", Dara yells loudly. She pulls out from his hug and kiss him softly.

 

"She is freaking command me to leave you !!! She is plainly stupid. How could I live without you ? You're my life", Dara whispers sadly. She puts her head on Jiyong shoulder. She could feel his smirks as he kiss her temples.

 

"Well, she is really stupid to command my woman to leave me. Like I will let that happen. You're stuck with me Sandara Park. Forever", Jiyong warns her sternly. Dara laughs as she wraps her arms around Jiyong's neck.

 

"Ayay Captain", Dara says.

 

"So mind to tell me what are you and that woman talking about ?", Jiyong asks as he tucks some of Dara's hair behind her ear. Dara sighes before she tells him.

 

 

".. Then I walk away", Dara says softly.

 

"Mm. You know what ?", Jiyong says calmly.

 

"What ?", Dara asks.

 

"I like your attitude lady. And plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter