EPILOGUE

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING SHORT UPDATES, :)

This the epilogue for you guys.

See you in another story <3

HENGSHO~

 

 

"Dara~", Chaerin screams as she hugs Dara from behind.

 

"You're old enough to stop acting so clingy around me", Dara hisses as she pushes Chaerin away, "Do you want a drink ?".

 

"Yes, Can I have a glass of wine ?", Chaerin smiles hopefully making Dara glares at her.

 

"No damn way. Don't get drunk on my house", Dara says as she turns away, "Coffee will do for you".

 

"So uptight", Chaerin says as she leans on the kitchen tables not far away from Dara, "I'm not that easy to get drunk".

 

"You just didn’t realize that you're drunk enough Chae", Dara sighes.

 

"You start to act like Jiyong oppa ya know",

 

"Well, he kind of rubbing it on me ?", Dara smiles playfully at Chaerin.

 

"OH NO.. I DON'T NEED TO KNOW HOW IS YOUR S- LIFE DOING!!... GOD. I'M LEAVING", Chaerin yells angrily as she stomps away leaving Dara laughs her heart out.

 

"DON'T PUT TO MUCH SUGAR DARA!", Dara can hear Chaerin yells from afar.

 

She still couldn't believe how many years had passed but Chaerin is always the same Chaerin she knew. Even after marrying Youngbae, Chaerin still act as playfull as always. And that’s what make Dara couldn't stop loving her. Trully she is the best bestfriend ever.

 

"Is Chaerin and Youngbae had come ? I heard Chaerin's voice just now", a voice that Dara know the best comes from behind her. She turns around to meet Jiyong who just going out from the bathroom. She leans back on the kitchen table as she stares lovingly at him.

 

"They just arrived", Dara smiles, "Do you want me to fill up your cup ?".

 

Jiyong walks towards her with his playful smirk. The smirk that she wanted to remove from his face. But now she loves it more than anyone else. Jiyong pulls her towards him and gives her a kiss on her lips.

 

"I need you to fill me in", Jiyong whispers on her lips before he claims it again. Dara puts her hand around Jiyong's neck as she pulls him closer. Jiyong lifts her up and place her on the kitchen table. He's standing between Dara's legs as he kisses her deeply.

 

"Omma !!", a voice comes from outside. Dara pushes Jiyong away and stands back to make sure she looks decent. Jiyong sighs as he wraps his arms around Dara's waist.

 

"Sometimes I want to lock you up, so no one will bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter