THREE

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jiyong pulls Dara to his embrance as she sleeps soundly. He tucks some of her hair from her face. He looks at her face warmly, my angel my butterfly.

 

"She didn't drink that much, but she already sleep like that. You make her into a baby Ji oppa !!~", Chaerin says as she struggle to sits up right, but fail soon after.

 

"You're the one who drink too much, Cherry", Youngbae says as he pulls her near.

 

"I'm not drunk oppa !! I'm just a little dizzy", Chaerin mumbles to Youngbae's chest.

 

"Yeah as you wish cherry, as you wish", Youngbae says softly.

 

"Your graduation is next week right ?", Jiyong asks.

 

"Mmm", Chaerin mumbles.

 

"Can we pick you up after the ceremony ?", Jiyong asks softly. Dara awakes and stares to Jiyong face lovingly.

 

"Can I pick you up baby girl?", Jiyong asks sweetly.

 

"Ssurrree", Dara replies tiredly as she pecks Jiyong on the lips and gets back to sleep.

 

"Yeah, I don't mind you to come oppa", Chaerin says as she sits straight on Youngbae's lap. After giving him a peck, Chaerin lays her head on his shoulder tiredly.

 

"You seriously asking them this ? They didn't even know what they talking about Ji", Youngbae says worriedly.

 

"I know what I'm talking about oppa !!!", Chaerin whines. Youngbae glances to Jiyong who smiling widely.

 

"They know what they're talking about Bae", Jiyong says happily. He stands up with Dara on his arms.

 

"We're going home, see you later Bro", Jiyong says as he walks out the bar with the sleeping Dara.

 

...

 

(Six years Ago)

 

"Unnie !! He is looking at you!!", Minzy screams happily. Dara looks at her left to the handsome young boy across the street. And yes, he's looking at her.

 

"Let him be, Minki", Dara says as she walks away from the window to sit at the lounge.

 

"But unnie !!! He's pretty cool for you", Minzy screams as she sit in front of Dara.

 

"I'm not interest in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter