ELEVEN

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Six years ago)

 

 

Dara sits quietly on the passenger seat. She keeps her eyes outside the window with a blank expression. They're driving home from a little outing in the cafe before. And well, the mood didn't seem so great right now. A heavy silence are on the air.

 

"Uhm..", Jiyong fakes a cough. He glances to Dara who still sits there passively.

 

"Dara..", Jiyong calls her softly. His hand reaching for hers, but before he touches her, Dara crosses her arms in front of her chest. That make her hand a bit out of reach from Jiyong.

 

"Hey, are you mad ?", Jiyong asks worriedly, he tries so hard to keep driving but seeing this he couldn't focus at all. He stops on the sideway and stares at the sulking Dara.

 

"Baby girl", Jiyong calls.

 

"Why stop ?", Dara asks coldly, "I want to go home".

 

Jiyong shakes his head in disbelieve, she really wants to put act like there's no problem here ?! Is she kidding me ?

 

"Dara, talk to me", Jiyong says. Dara still refuses to look at him, she keep staring out the window. Until Jiyong couldn't take it no more, he takes Dara's chin on his finger and pulls her to stares at him. When her dark eyes meet his brown one, Jiyong felt hurt inside his heart. She looks at him with that cold expression, her eyes held no emotion. This is the old Dara he knew, Dara who gladly kick anyone that crosses her way. The cold Dara.

 

"Dara", he whispers. Dara pulls away from him and continues to stare outside. Jiyong can't think anything to do, well this is their first fight after all. Jiyong moves to hug her, his nose place on the side of her neck.

 

"She is just a friend Dara. No more", Jiyong mumbles softly. But Dara still refuses to respond him.

 

"Dara", Jiyong calls her again.

 

"She is your ex. Well obviously no ex being friend", Dara states coldly.

 

"We are", Jiyong states softly. Dara turns to glare at him. Her dark eyes fill with anger and jealousy. Somehow, this made Jiyong heart swell. She is jealous.

 

"What the hell Jiyong ?!! Do you really think I will buy that up things you guys trying to picture ?? Obviously Kwon, she never looked at you as a friend. She still loves you, that why she comes here and kisses you like I'm nothing but a mannequin !!! She pissed me off!!", Dara yells angrily as she shoves Jiyong away from her. Jiyong reaches Dara again and pulls her to sit on his lap. But being a bit strong Dara, she resists. Until Jiyong lift her up and with a loud yelp she sits on his lap reluctantly.

 

"Sandara Park", Jiyong calls her. Dara refuses to look at him, she keep turning her head to the window making Jiyong irritated.

 

"Dara, look at me", Jiyong commands her coldly. Dara stares at him with her cold eyes.

 

"What?", she asks coldly.

 

"I love you", he says seriously, his eyes never leaves hers. This statement making Dara froze for a while, she thought that he will start talking sweet and beg her to forgive him. But here he is just simply staring at her and confessing his love for the nth time. He is really a stupid boy.

 

"I love you Dara. You, not anyone. It's you", Jiyong says softly as he pulls Dara to his chest. Now they're so close to each other. Their nose just a few inch apart and their chest are almost touching if Dara didn't cross her arms in front of her chest.

 

"Tch", Dara hisses as she angrily kisses Jiyong on the lips. Jiyong stunned for a while, the kisses are hard and rough not like what they used to. But hell, he still loves this kiss. Minutes has passed until Dara pulls out from then kiss completely red and breathless. Dara stares intently to Jiyong eyes.

 

"You're mine. And I don't do sharing, you had to keep it on your mind", Dara whispers coldly. Jiyong smirks as he playfully rubs Dara thigh.

 

"I don't do sharing too Dara. You're all mine", Jiyong whispers back as his lips brush Dara's. Dara smiles warmly for the first time that night. Jiyong kisses her lips softly.

 

"It's good to see you smile again. Don't be mad", Jiyong says softly.

 

"Mm", Dara says as she leans to kiss him more. After a while, Jiyong pulls out and whispers.

 

"Let's stop this, I can't handle it anymore if w-we continue. Y-you n-need to go home. Y-yeah.. H-home", Jiyong whispers breathlessly. He had to do this, Dara is still nineteen while he's twenty-three. Hell, he's a man with need but no, he can't do it with her right now. Somehow, he wants it to be special like how special she is for him. So he had to stop this, before everything start to hard to handle.

 

"Why ?", Dara pouts making Jiyong groans loudly. This girl really oblivious about how that pout could affect me!!

 

"Stop pouting please. You really like to torture me don't you?", Jiyong begs. Dara ignores him and goes back to her sear still pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter