SIX

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

*WARNING ! LONG CHAPTER*

 

 

 

 

(Six Years Ago)

 

"Why are you keep calling me ?!", Dara hisses as she plops down on Chaerin couch.

 

"I just want to", a voice comes from the other line.

 

"You're really irritating", Dara says angrily but her face lits up like a fire cracker. Chaerin pops her head from the kitchen and mouthes 'who is it?'.

 

Dara still holding the phone with her hand as she mouthes 'stupid boy', making Chaerin burst into laugh as she walks back to the kitchen. Unbelievablely, Dara has been responding to Jiyong phonecalls. Well, even Dara still nagging and complaining, but lately she looks happier and cheerful. Chaerin just shakes her head as she keeps eardroping her friend.

 

"What are you doing later ?", that sweet voice asks.

 

"Why should I tell you that ?", Dara asks coldly.

 

"Because I want to know. And you want me to know that too", Jiyong says as he chuckles.

 

"Conceited Brat", Dara mutters sharply as she tries to surpress her laugh. A tink pink crept on her cheeks.

 

"Well I am. So what are you doing later ?", Jiyong asks calmly.

 

"Going for tonight festival with Chaerin", Dara says. Chaerin walks in bringing a plate of sandwich. She sits in front of Dara watching her with a smirk.

 

"Well mind if I come ?", Jiyong asks.

 

"You still want to stalk me ? You're ridiculous", Dara says as she pulls her leg to her chest.

 

"Well, why should I stalk if now I can walk with you. Just tell you want me to stalk you again", Jiyong states.

 

"You had such a big head", Dara says as she giggles softly. This scene making Chaerin's eyes nearly jump out her head. Did I just hear Dara giggle ?? Ohmy, what did that boy do to my Dara ?

 

"It's a yes then", Jiyong says calmly.

 

"I'm not saying yes", Dara states.

 

"And you didn't say no either. So I assume it a yes",

 

"As you wish, stupid boy",

 

"Stop calling me that", Jiyong hisses.

 

"Why ? It's your name though", Dara giggles. Hell ?? Twice in a row ?! That boy fabulous !!

 

"It's not my name, Dara", Jiyong states sternly. From his voice, he clearly shows that he doesn't like the name.

 

"Okey then, I won't call you that. Don't be angry Mr. Grumpy", Dara says softly.

 

"Why is my nickname always weird ? Can you call me something else ?", Jiyong whines.

 

"How I should call you ?",

 

"Baby is enough for me", Jiyong teases. Dara could imagine now he's smirking at her. A blush crept on Dara's cheek.

 

"S-stupid boy i-is t-the m-most suitable o-one", Dara hung up the call. She is sitting straight with her hand covering her flaming red cheeks.

 

 

"What's wrong Dee ?", Chaerin asks with a smirk.

 

"I f-feel weird Chae. It's like my h-heart want to jump out. Am I sick ?", Dara whispers softly. Chaerin smiles warmly as she eats back her sandwich.

 

"It's normal Dara, isn't it feel great ?",

 

"Y-yeah. Somehow, I f-feel h-happy", Dara says as she munch her sandwich. Chaerin smiles widely as she glance at her blushing friend. That boy had made her falling deep. Chaerin eyes twinkles happily. She was glad to see this. Seeing Dara fall in love for the first time could really make her day.

 

---

 

"Dara come on!!", Chaerin hisses as she pushes Dara to walk straight. Dara keeps turning back to Chaerin who walking behind her. Dara really couldn't believe her eyes, just now someone has ringing Chaerin's apartment door. So she look at the intercom to see the guest. And she nearly had her jaw hit the floor. Jiyong and a mohawk guy are standing in front of Chaerin's door.

 

"You tell him, I'm here ?!", Dara hisses.

 

"No, I'm telling Youngbae oppa to come and make him ask Jiyong oppa too", Chaerin smirks. Dara really want to kick Chaerin right now. Why she done this to her ?

 

"Come on Dara, they're waiting. You can kick a man but can't speak and walk with them ?! Come on!!", Chaerin hisses as she pushes Dara again. Reluctantly Dara walks to the front door.

 

"This is different type of man,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter