ONE

HOT BOYFRIENDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The room is surrounded by a loud music, everybody start to dance with their partner. But Dara just sits on the bar drinking a mineral water, yes a mineral water. Just about fifteen minutes ago, Jiyong arrived with her in this club. And, one of every long time friend called Jiyong to join the talk for a bit. But it doesn't mean Dara could drink anything she likes. Because Jiyong had threaten the bartender to not giving any alcoholic drink for her. Well, he's a definitely kill joy.

 

"Dara !!!", Chaerin calls her happily. She runs towards her best friend quickly, didn't care much that she is wearing a stilettos.

 

"Chae ! Don't run like that ! You could fall on your face, pabo", Dara says as she hit Chaerin's arms lightly.

 

"Aigoo, I just miss you Darong~", Chaerin says as she hugs Dara tightly.

 

"Stop hugging me ! Everyone are looking at us. How if they think we had something ?", Dara hisses as she pulls away from Chaerin's hug.

 

"Well, obviously we have something Dara. You're my best friend", Chaerin states.

 

"Duh, they'll not think that way Chaelin~ They must think that we're dating or something", Dara says calmly.

 

"What ?! Why did they think I date you when I have my Bae ? Weird people", Chaerin hisses.

 

"New dress huh ?", Dara asks her with a mischievous look.

 

"Aniyo, why ? It looks good on me, right ?", Chaerin says happily.

 

"Yeah yeah as you wish. You look extremely y, Chae", Dara says as she drinks her mineral water.

 

"I'm always y, aren't I ? Hey, why did you drink mineral water ?", Chaerin giggles.

 

"Jiyong didn't let me drink any alcoholic drinks", Dara states irritatedly, making Chaerin burst in laugh.

 

"Are you kidding me ? You're twenty-two grown up lady !!", Chaerin says.

 

"I know. But he even threaten the bartender to not giving me any", Dara frown.

 

"That Kwon, really !! Then why is he taking you here when he doesn't even let you enjoy the night?!", Chaerin hisses.

 

"He just don't want anyone taking advantage of me, Chae", Dara states what Jiyong has told her before.

 

"Advantage my *ss !! Then he should be here with you !", Chaerin says.

 

"His world isn't just me Chae. Stop complaining, I don't even complaining any of this", Dara states as she looks to the dance floor.

 

"Aish, you're always so patience with that man. Now come and dance with me. I can't make you drinks that, but I can make you dance your heart out. Come on", Chaerin says as she pulls Dara towards the dance floor.

 

They just reach the dance floor when the DJ playing Maroon 5's Lucky Strike. Chaerin starts dancing ily in front of Dara, sending her a naughty look as she bent down. Dara just shooks her head, too speechless with her bestfriend act.

 

"You really want to make them see us as a couple huh ? I never know you like me that much", Dara whispers to Chaerin as she sway her body to the rhythm matching it with Chaerin's wild dance.

 

"I want them know how worthed we are, Dara. I never really like you, pabo", Chaerin says as she grinds her body to Dara, making Dara laughing out loud. Chaerin is the most weird person Dara ever met.

 

"Arra ! I'm not really like you too", Dara says as she continues to dance. They dance their heart out, didn't even realize everyone had make a ring space for their dance. They could heard the scream and cheers everytime they bent down ily.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter