First

I remember

(A/N: Krystal will play Min Jung ^^)

(Shin Hye)

Today is my date with Jae Min. He is coming to pick me up at 6 PM at my house. Min Jung texts me at 5 PM to ask me if I want to hang out with her and Min Ho. I text her saying I want to but I'll have to postpone it to tomorrow because I'm going out on a date with Jae Min. After a few minutes I tell her that I'll go over to sleepover at their house after the date instead so we can all have fun tomorrow. Jae Min comes right on time at 6 PM sharp and we go off to wherever he planned for us to go.

"You look extra beautiful today," He says, smiling. I blush and thank him. I am wearing a black skater dress and brown sandals. I put my hair up into a high messy bun and also put on a gold statement necklace. "I like you when you don't dress up as well, you know that right?"

"Yup. You look not bad yourself," I say. We walk in silence. The place is a nice little quiet cafe. It smells really good, like a mixture of coffee aroma and western food, and there are not many people inside, mostly couples or dates. I think this is a great place for a date. He chose really well. "Wow. It looks nice."

"I've always wanted to have a date here," He smiles. I have to say that he looks really cute when he smiles. He kind of looks like GiKwang from Beast. We take a seat and start to look through the menu. I order a seafood pasta and ice lemon tea while Jae min orders chicken baked rice and ice coffee. The food is really really delicious. It isn't awkward between us at all as well. We can talk about anything and everything that's why I like hanging out with him. It's comfortable. The date passes by quickly and it's time to go. He wants to walk me home but I tell him I'm going to Min Jung's house to stay. "I'll still walk you."

We then walk in a comfortable silence. When we reach Min Jung's place, he stands still for a little while. He seems to be in a deep thought. I look at him in confusion. 

"Bye," I say. "Thank you for taking me out today, Jae Min."

"You're welcome." He surprises me by hugging me tightly. I don't mind because I think it's sweet he doesn't try to push me to kiss or anything more. When we break away from the hug he kisses me on my cheek lightly before walking off. I smile at his behaviour. I turn around to see the door already open. It's Min Ho. Before I can greet him, he walk away. What's with him? He's so weird and rude today. I go up to find Min Jung. 

"Hey," I say when I enter her room. She looks up from the magazine and gives me a grin that's so devilish. I cringe jokingly.

"How's the date? Where did you guys progress to? Did you kiss?" She bombards me. I roll my eyes and shake my head at her enthusiasm. I ignore her and go and change into a pair of shorts and a pullover. "Hey aren't you telling me anything?"

"Nope," I laugh and she pouts. She throws a magazine that was laying at her side innocently at me. She then pouts at me. 

"I'm hungry! Go to the store room and get me some food," She commands in a manly voice, trying to imitate a king. I chuckle at her silliness. 

The store room is dim because I don't want to turn on all the lights but I feel like a thief like this. Like I'm sneaking and snooping. The door creaks open and I ignore, thinking it is Min Jung. I am wrong. It's Min Ho. He turns me around and pushes me to the wall a little roughly. I am so surprised but what surprises me the most is when his lips come crashing onto mine. My heart is pounding so hard in my chest and I think I may just faint on the spot. I am so stun I put my hand on his arm to push him away but he keeps kissing me till I give in. You know how people say when you kiss someone you like or love, there are sparks? It's not true. There are more than sparks, there are freaking fireworks. His lips are so soft and gentle and warm. They are not too smooth but a little rough, enough to give some friction which makes the kiss even better. I've never been kissed before because I've been saving for the right guy but at this moment I know I can never have a better kiss with anyone else other than with him. The kiss feels so right. It is a little harsh at first but it slows down after, making it gentle and passionate. When we break apart, we are both panting slightly from being out of breath. 

"Don't you ever touch any other guy," He whispers furiously in my ear breathlessly, his voice deeper than usual. That's the iest voice I've ever heard. I just look at him, still stun. He then ask me something I have always wanted to hear. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I can't speak. It's due to shock and happiness. I nod dumbly. His smile after my answer is just too contagious I can't help smiling as well. How can I not know all these while that he actually feels the same way? He must have been rude just now because he was jealous. He saw Jae Min hugging me. 

"B-But, Min Jung doesn't want us to be together... She says it's weird because we're like siblings already," I say sadly. I don't blame Min Jung though, I'd probably think the same way if I am her too. Like, what if we break up and everything between us will be so awkward we probably won't hang out anymore? I understand her fear, I really do. Min Ho's face falls at that.

"We just have to be secretive then, and we'll find a good time to tell her when we are more stable," He says. I agree. He goes out first and I go out a while later to avoid it looking weird and suspicious. I take a bunch of snacks so the time I took to find it is justifiable. Min Jung looks at me when I enter the room. 

"You took such a long time," She complains. She then smiles at all the food. "Let's watch some shows!"

We end up watching the drama My Love From Another Star, and I keep on spazzing about Kim Soo Hyun. Isn't he just too cute? I wish that I can meet him one day and so does Min Jung but she denies it because her boyfriend doesn't like it. Her secretive boyfriend whose identity is only known by me. I tell her I think she should disclose him but she thinks I'm crazy. I think it's not good to keep something like this a secret although ironically, I'm doing the same thing. Our reasons are similar so I understand how she feels but I hope when she finds out about mine she'll understand it too. 

Min Jung falls asleep without me noticing. I only notice after half an hour because I was reading the magazines. I cover her with blanket and go down to get water because I am getting a little thirsty. Min Ho is downstairs, eating ramyeon. I smile at him shyly. He grins upon seeing me. 

"Hi," He says gently. It makes me swoon. I smile back and take a seat in front of him. "Do you want some?"

"Nope, my face will get puffy tomorrow in the morning if I eat such salty stuffs at night," I frown slightly. 

"It's okay, I like you even when you're chubby," He grins. I chuckle. He stands up when he finishes his ramyeon and before I can register it in my mind, he leans over to peck me on my lips. He then walks away to do the dishes. My cheeks are flaming and my heart rate increases significantly. My stomach seems to be in knots, in a good way though. I smile at his back. 

"Goodnight," I say softly, and walk up to Min Jung's room to sleep. I realise I forgot about the water but it doesn't matter.

Despite being very tired, I don't think I can fall asleep. I just had my first kiss. I feel like such a though. Before this I was out with another guy. Now I'm officially with Min Ho. I realise I have to break the news to Jae Min and I suddenly become nervous about it. I don't want to hurt him because he has been nothing but nice to me. I hope that he will understand because I already told him before that I like another guy and that I can only date him casually. I can't get rid of the guilt though. I also want to ask Min Ho when did he start liking me. I don't think I can stop wondering. Tonight will be a long, long night for me in both good and bad ways.