Precious time

I remember

MILD MATURE SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER.

(Shin Hye)

"I'm fine Eomma," I say into the phone. "Don't worry about me! How are you, Appa, and Halmoni?" 

"We are fine, of course. Don't worry about us," She replies. "How is Min Ho? Adapting well?" 

I look at the guy that's sprawled out on the bed, reading a manga book and laughing out loud like a retard. "Yes, he's definitely adapting well."

Min Ho turns to look at me when he hears me talking about him. He reaches for my phone and greets my mother politely before going back to his manga book. I just shake my head at how childish my boyfriend is. It seems like the older a guy gets, the more child-like they are. Isn't that so weird? 

After speaking to my mother for a little while more, I hang up the phone. 

"Min Ho-ah," I calls, prodding his back with my finger. He looks at me in acknowledgement and nods for me to continue. "How are we going to sleep?"

He thinks for awhile. "Together of course! We only have a week together so we have to be as close as possible all the time."

I laugh, but I actually agree with him. I nod my head, telling him that we will share the bed. Firstly, no weird business. Secondly, I have to have the right side of the bed. Thirdly, no hogging of blankets. If I'm unhappy I'll kick him down the bed. Min Ho gives me a dirty look but agrees nonetheless. Looking at the time, I notice it's already seven in the evening. I hurry to the kitchen to prepare a homecooked meal like he requested. I decide on cooking clam soup with soybean paste, stirfry beef, and rice. It's simple but filling. I'm too tired to whip up a King's feast. 

The food is done in no time and I walk into the bedroom to call Min Ho for dinner. I notice the room is dark and there's a figure standing at the window. Feeling the sad vibes that he's giving off, I walk over and hug him from the back. 

"Are you okay?" I ask softly, not wanting to ruin the dead silence. He sighs.

"I really miss my family and friends," He says in a strangled voice. "And I will be missing you soon too..."

A tear spills from my eyes and I press my face into his back. "We will miss you just as much. When you study hard, the time will fly pass and you'll be back in no time, I'm sure."

Min Ho turns back and gives me a proper hug. "Wait for me, jagi. Wait for me, alright?"

"I definitely will," I promise. He wipes my stray tear and take my hand. 

"Come on, let's go try your food and I'll determine if I should complain," He teases, trying to get the mood up. 

 


 

I'm brushing my teeth in the bathroom when the bathroom door flies open all of a sudden, causing me to jump up. 

"It's urgent!" Min Ho cries before lifting up the toilet seat, not caring if I was inside or not. I wail in frustration. rushing out of the toilet with my toothbrush still in my mouth. Once he's done, he walks out and I glare at him and push past him. 

"Asdfghjkl!"

"What?" 

"ASDFGHJKL!" 

Min Ho bursts out laughing. I spit the toothpaste mix with spit out of my mouth and rinse it out with water before turning back to him.

"So what did you say?" He teases. 

"You could've waited for me to be done!" I yell, frustrated. It somehow causes him to laugh, which angers me more.

"Aw, but I wouldn't mind even if you saw it," He grins cheekily. I glare at him even fiercer.

"Don't stain my eyes!" 

Bickering and bickering, we realise it's already twelve in the morning so we decide to head to bed. The jet lag has gotten to us but it didn't stop us from spending as much time together as possible. I change into a tank top and cotton shorts before walking into the bedroom again. Min Ho is already lying on the bed. He pats the empty spot beside him, signalling me to go over.

I hesitantly walk over to his open arms. He embraces me and pulls me onto the bed with him. 

"I could do this all my life," He sighs in bliss. 

Lying on top of him is kind of awkward, so I shift to move onto the bed but he holds me in place. Without warning he moves his head up to join his lips to mine. He kisses me with such passion that I can't bring myself to pull away. I'd be lying if I say I don't enjoy it. His hands move to my head, his fingers getting tangled in my hair. Slowly, his hands cup my face, making the kiss even sweeter, if that's possible. 

Out of a sudden, he pushes me swiftly so that I'm now at the bottom. My eyes widen in shock at the sudden movement. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him even closer to me. Pushing the thoughts of not being able to do this for a few years, I allow myself to fully enjoy this kiss. My hands trail along his chest down to his abs, feeling his firm muscles. Min Ho's starts breathing harder and he groans slightly when I stop my hands. 

I feel . 

Things start to get even more heated. Min Ho pulls my tank top up, revealing my flat stomach. He tugs it further, non-verbally asking me if I will let him take it off me. I nod, breaking the kiss for him to pull it off before crashing my lips onto his again. When I was younger, I could never imagine enjoying swapping spit. I've always thought that when I grow older, I'd never french kiss with my boyfriend because it's disgusting. Imagine some spitting their saliva onto you hand and then you it. Yeah, that's what I thought. Now, though, things are different. I guess somewhere along the way I mature and realise this isn't a big deal at all. It doesn't feel disgusting when done with the right person. It's amazing.

His hands move up to my s and squeeze them, gaining a gasp from me. I forgot that I'm not wearing a bra. Although the feeling of getting my girls touched is foreign, it actually feels nice. I playfully move my hands to his chest, causing him to let out a strangled moan. He must have wanted to keep that from coming out. Before I know it, it's down to my and his boxers. I can feel his hard on pressing into my thighs and I have to say, a surge of pride fills me knowing I turned him on. 

However, the fear hits me suddenly. I don't want to go any further, because of the repercussion it might bring. What if I get pregnant? All the possibilities for me will be out the window. Just as his hands reach my hips to tug at my , I hold them, stopping them.

I look at Min Ho, and he looks at me in confusion. His eyes are still filled with lust and love. 

"I'm sorry, I can't go any further," I admit in an apologetic whisper. I feel bad for turning him on only to not let him release it. Understanding flashes in his eyes and he smiles at me gently.

"It's okay," He says, "I will never force you if you're not ready, silly girl."

He sits up and I look at him. 

"Where are you going?" I ask when he get out of bed. He gives me a sheepish smile.

"To r-release myself," He admits, embarrassed. I laugh and gesture for him to go. "Sleep first my jagiya, might, erm, take awhile."

And this is why I love him so much.

 

A/N: GAHHHHH OK here you go again! Wooooo I update really fast to make up for being MIA for months??? Hehehehe I'm so tired goodnight alllllll <3