Chapter2

You're Not Plastic

  Tiffany sits in the kitchen with her father,eating their breakfast.She stood up and went straight to the door without saying a word."Fany." Mr Hwang call out.She stop on her track."Have a good time at school." She nodded and went out.

"Oh,the plastic is here."

"Wonder how she clean her plastic skin."

"Eww,how can her father tolerate her plastic smell?"

"You forgot her father is a plastic surgeon? He was used to those kind of smell."

  She can hear students whisper to each other once she step into the school.She pull her hoodie over her head and speed walking into her classroom with her head hung low."Ouch,watch where you're going,plastic!" A boy growl at her when she bumped into him.She enter her classroom and sit at the seat behind the class,far away from her classmate.

  "Hey,Exo is transferring to our school! Aren't you excited?!" She heard Taeyeon squeal."Tch,my brother is in that group." She look up and saw Jessica rolling her eyes.Tiffany get up and approach them.This is the first time she ever approach someone.Taeyeon saw her and smile."Hi Tiffany!!" She wave at her cutely while Jessica nodded her head at her.They are the only girls who want to talk to her.

  Tiffany smile a little."Who is this Exo you guys are talking about?" She ask quietly."Oh,they are a group of 12 handsome boys.They are very famous at Gangnam High School.They are transferring to our school!" Taeyeon explained."And one of them is my brother." Jessica say proudly."Hey you two! You talked to the plastic! Don't you afraid being punch by Hara?" One of their classmate shout at Taesica.(Oh yeah,for your information,whoever talked to Tiffany will get bully by the queenka,Hara.)

  "Like I'm afraid of her! Once she saw my brother she won't even dare to study in the same class as me!" Jessica shout back,sending cold glare at him.When they turn around to Tiffany,she's already in her seat,listening to some music through her headphone."Class,we got a new student here with us today!" The teacher announce,a boy following close behind her.The class become noisy,the girls squeal while the boys glare at him.Tiffany look up to see a tall,good looking boy with brown hair.

  "Introduce yourself,dear." The teacher smile."I'm Oh Sehun." He bows and introduce himself with a blank face."Hmm,there aren't anymore place for you to sit at.So what about you go sit beside miss Tiffany?" The girls hiss and glare at Tiffany."Miss Tiffany please raise your hand.Miss Tiffany?!" The teacher raise her voice when Tiffany choose to ignore her.She reluctantly raise her hand before Sehun walk toward her and sit beside her.

  Soon,they start their history class.'Good,this boy doesn't talk much.He didn't even introduce himself to me.' She thought. 'This girl is so quiet.Is she mute?' Sehun thought. It's already recess time,Tiffany stand up and walk out of the room with her hands in her pocket.(Note:She is wearing a jacket,so she can hide her face with the hoodie)

  "Ouch!" She bumped into someone so hard that she fell on the floor."Oh,are you okay?" She heard a boy voice.She look up and saw a bunch of boys infront of her,looking at her with worried eyes."Here.Let me help you." A baby faced boy step forward and pull her up.

  Once she balanced her step,she pull her hand away from him harshly causing the boy to flinch.She walk pass them without saying anything."She's rude!" She heard a boy say from behind.'I'm sorry' she apologized through her mind.

  She take her books out for the next subject before getting shove to the locker by five girls."Hello plastic.Eww,you smell really bad! Even worse than plastic!" Hara pinch her nose in disgust."What do you want?" Tiffany ask in a cold yet relax tone."What do we want? You ing bumped into my Exo oppa-deul and just walk away without apologizing!" She scoffed.'Calling them oppa already even when they don't know that you exist?' She thought and smirk.

  "Stop smirking !" Hara slap her hard before throwing her n the floor to get kicked."Ugh!" Tiffany groan when one of them kicked her back.She stay silent all the time until someone come and rescue her."Hey,stop!" Tiffany cough out blood and try to stand up,but failed."What are you doing?" She heard another boy shout at them."O-oppa! We were just playing with her just now." Hara fake a laugh.

  She smirk.'Oppa? You gave them a very 'good' impression,Hara' she thought and continue coughing."We need to send you to the clinic!" A boy with big eyes pull her up.She shove his hand away and walk slowly to her classroom."Pathetic high school es" she curse quietly but was heard by Sehun.

 

I'm sorry for adding in some curse word in this chapter...really sorry ><