Chapter13

You're Not Plastic

  Luhan look at his wristwatch while waiting for Tiffany patiently."Luhan!" He look up and saw her running cutely toward him."Hey,slow down." Luhan strech his hand out so Tiffany can take a hold of it."Let's go."

  They enter the bubble tea shop hand in hand.Tiffany is looking around the cafe when she spotted a couple sitting near the window.She quickly turn to Luhan and hold him tightly."What's wrong?" "Can we go somewhere else?" Luhan look behind them and spot the couple too.He pull Tiffany toward them."Luhan!" Tiffany squeaks."Hello,Sehun!" Sehun look up and gasp."L-luhan hyung....Tiffany..." He look at their interwhined hands.

  "You're...." "Yeah,we are dating!" The couple in front look shock."Oh? Congratulation!" Hara smile...no,smirk."The other already know about you two?" Hara ask happily."Not yet,you are the first person who know about us." Luhan grinned."No,second." Tiffany corrected him before pulling him out with their drinks.

  Once they were outside,Hara turn to Sehun with a smirk,"See,she dont like you.Just give up already and like me instead." She does her annoying agyeo again.Sehun glare at her.He was hurt and angry at the same time."Hey~are you mad?" Luhan ask slowly."No." Luhan hold her chin up so she will look at him."Is there something wrong?" Tiffany push his hand away."Nothing,I'm going home first." Luhan hold her wrist to prevent her from walking away."I'll bring you home." "No,thanks." Tiffany peck on his lips before walking away.

  Tiffany is walking alone at the park."Hey,don't do that." Tiffany hear someone giggle."Sounds familiar." She whispered to herself,she hide behind a tree and take a quick look at a couple under a tree near hers.She try to figure out who they are but she can't,but she was so sure she know them."Ugh,I regret watching too much fanfic using Ipad."

  "Stop it,Baek!" The girl giggled.Tiffany widened her eyes."Baek?!" She look closely,the girl is lying against the tree trunk while the boy's left hand is beside the girl's head,supporting himself with the trunk."Oppa?! What is he doing with....TAEYEON?!"

  "When are we going to tell Tiffany and the rest about us?" Baekhyun ask her."Hmm,let see...tommorrow?" Tiffany frowned."Tell us what?" Their next action make Tiffany shut her eyes tightly.Baekhyun lean down to kiss Taeyeon.'My innocent eyes!!!' She shout in her head.Suddenly,she felt something tickle her neck,turning to the right,she almost fainted.The spider is trying to crawl into her school uniform.

  "ert spider!!!" She brush the spider off,she immediately regretted for shouting.Baekhyun and Taeyeon already broke the kiss and are looking toward her direction."!" She cursed out loud when she saw Baekhyun walking toward her."! ! !" She cursed even more when he started to chase her.She jumped through a log like some action movie actor,but a small part of her uniform was teared off when she jumped through it.

  She hide behind a bush nearby,hoping Baekhyun won't find her here."Baek! Let's go home!" She heard Taeyeon shout."Coming!" Tiffany slowly stand up while checking her surrounding."Phew,that was close."

  Tiffany went home and saw Baekhyun sitting in the living room watching....Tom and Jerry?! "Oh,you're home." "Yeah." She sit down beside him,taking a bite of his sandwich."Hey,your shirt!" Baekhyun hold her uniform to see a hole on it.Tiffany turned pale."Tiffany..." Baekhyun slowly look up."Where are you just now?" He ask strenly."U-umm...at the p-park..." Baekhyun took something out of his pocket.

  "This is yours,right?" He show her a piece of white cloth,which match the hole on the uniform perfectly."I-is it?" She try to act innocent but Baekhyun already push her down the couch."Tell me,what did you heard?" "W-well..."

GUYS! I HEARD ABOUT BAEKYEON AND I'M HAPPY TO DEATH!!! IT'S LIKE DREAM COMES TRUE!!! THEY ARE A LOTS OF FANS SAYING SOMETHING NEGATIVE ON THEIR INSTAGRAM...I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE NOT ONE OF THEM~TO ALL SONES,TAEYEON NEED OUR SUPPORT...TO ALL EXO STANS,BAEKHYUN NEED OUR SUPPORT...I'M SO ANGRY WITH MY FRIEND,SHE IS LIKE ME,A BAEKHYUN BIASED,AND ALSO A FAN OF GG,BUT SHE HATES TAEYEON ONCE SHE HEARD ABOUT THIS NEWS.WELL,HATER'S GONNA HATE! I PURPOSELY POSE BAEKYEON'S PHOTOS ON HER WALL...HAHA ESPECIALLY THE ONE WHEN THEY ARE KISSING~BAEKYEON FOREVER!