Chapter7

You're Not Plastic

  After dinner,Tiffany is in her room,asleep.Jessica and Taeyeon are gossiping in their room.Exo are playing games in the living room."Ah!!!!!" They heard Tao shout in the bathroom.Kris get up and went to the bathroom."Whats wrong?!" "Cockroach!!!" Suddenly,Kris saw a cockroach flying out from the bathroom through a crack hole.He freaked out and run back to the living room shouting,"Hide yourself!!!" before squatting down behind a couch.

  "Why?" Suho who is watching Chanyeol and Sehun play ask."Behind you!" He turn around and come face to face with the flying cockroach.Suho widened his eyes before lying on the floor,fainted.

"Cockroach!" Kai shout and hide himself in the cupboard.

Baekhyun let out a girly scream and join Chanyeol who is hiding behind the curtain.

Chen and Xiumin hugged each other while screaming for help.

  The cockroach fly to where Kris is hiding and landed on his shoulder.He gasp and look to his right,he stare at the cockroach for awhile."Oh my god! The cockroach got me!" He shouted and fainted.

  The other freak out before shouting,"The cockroach got Kris!!! Hide!!!" The cockroach fly toward Luhan making him yelp.He jump over the couch and turn around to see the cockroach still following him.He slide his body through the floor and into the kitchen,Thinking he was save.But he was wrong,the cockroach is right behind him."Why is it following me?!"

  Suho woke up and hold his head."Whats wrong? Ugh!" Luhan jump over him and accidentally kicked his head,he ended up fainting again.The cockroach fly behind the curtain and landed on Chanyeol's head.

"Kyaaa!!!"

  Baekhyun shut his eyes and scream while shaking his little fists like a girl.Chanyeol shake his head furiously like a mad person to get the cockroach off him.*Crack* Thery heard something being squeezed.They came out from their hiding place and saw a dead cockroach in Jessica's hand."Done,what's with the chaos?" Chanyeol stop shaking his head and widened his eyes.

"Our saviour~" His eyes sparkle when he wrap his arms around hers."Hey,don't touch my sister!" Kris point at him.

"Kyaa!!! Please! Stop! Stop! Stop!" They heard Tiffany shout in horror.They run into her room to see her hugging her legs tightly,crying.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany can't sleep peacefully.She keep on turning her head left and right.Sweats are visible on her forehead,her eyebrows furrowed.

  Tiffany open her eyes and saw a bright light coming through a window beside her.She get up to open the window and was pulled out forcefully by a pair of hands.The light is so bright it almost blinded her eyes.She need to cover her eyes using her hands to see who pulled her."O-oppa?" She saw Jaehyun smilling at her sweetly.She smile too.

  "Tiffany,you need to just go to hell." Her oppa stop smilling and turn into a big monster which is bigger than her."W-why?" She was terrified but she wants to know the answer."BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES YOU! EVERYONE HATE YOU FOR GODSAKE!" His loud and scary voice rang the whole place."B-but you like me...daddy like me....mommy li-"

  "SHUT UP! NO ONE LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF PLASTIC!"  He charged toward her and vanished in front of her.Then more voices were heard.

"Hi,plastic~"

"Get out of here plastic!"

"Watch your way,plastic!"

"You're worse than plastic!"

"You smell like plastic!"

"Don't come near us,plastic!"

Tiffany cupped her ears and started crying."Please...please stop! please!" 

"Kyaa!!! Please! Stop! Stop! Stop!"

  Tiffany wake up and hug her legs while crying loudly."What's wrong?!" Exo,Jessica and Taeyeon burst into the room."Tiffany,are you okay?" Taeyeon slowly approach her to hug her.

  "No! no! no! Don't come near me you monster!"Tiffany cupped her ears and cry louder while kicking her legs to prevent Taeyeon from coming nearer.They are all heart broken to see Tiffany behave this way.

"Tiffany,calm down."

"NO! STOP! OR ELSE I'M GOING TO JUMP DOWN THROUGH THAT WINDOW!"

  Baekhyun approach her but stop when Tiffany shout at him while pointing toward the window."Guys,lets go out first." Luhan lead them out."What to do now?" Chen ask while Lay nodded in agreement."Lets leave her alone." Kris suggest.

"What?! Didn't you heard what she said just now?! She say she's going to jump down that window! And you guys are planning to leave her alone in there?!"

  Baekhyun burst out in frustration."Why are you so furious? You crushed on her?" Chanyeol smirk.Baekhyun glare at him which sent chill down Chanyeol's spine." I don't have a crush on her.And this is not the time TO WORRY ABOUT THIS KIND OF THING!" He growl at his bestfriend."Let me settle this." Kyungsoo say quietly and enter her room alone.

  Not long after,he came out with a sigh."She fell asleep." "But how?" Lay ask."I sang her songs." Kyungsoo shrugged."Hey,you got bruise on your cheek." Chen point at his left cheek."Yeah,she kind of kicked my face when I walk toward her." Kyungsoo sat down and sigh."She was stressed." They turn to him."What?" The quiet all the time Sehun finally let his voice out.

  "When I was singing her 'Baby Don't Cry',She keep mumbling something like,"I'm not plastic." "Stop calling me plastic." "I'm human too." Tao is sobbing already."Poor Tiffany~" 

 

Oh My God! My Tiffany~Please do comment~Thanks~WHO COMMENT THE MOST WILL GET A CHANCE TO REQUEST TIFFANY WITH ANY EXO BOY YOU LIKE!!! Nah....just comment when you feel like to...I'm crazy sometimes....*Shrug*

New upvoters

MiTiYa

secretlove0501

Thank you~My subcribers too~CHU~^^