Chapter16

You're Not Plastic

  When they reached the mall,they walk separately.Tiffany is walking hand in hand with Luhan when he told her he need to use the toilet."It's okay,meet me at the second floor." Luhan patted her head before running into the toilet while holding his stomach.Tiffany sigh while waiting for the elevator.

  She gasp when she feel a hand wrapped around her waist before pulling her in after the elevator door opened."Sehun?!" Tiffany hold her chest."You scared me!" "Sorry,I didn't mean to.Which floor are you going to?" He chuckled,still hugging her waist."Um...2th floor..." Tiffany gasp when she saw Sehun pressing all the buttons.(The shopping mall have ten floor.) "Sehun,I say second floor!" She hit his chest.He stay silent,still hugging her waist.

  "I love you..." Tiffany look at him,dumbfounded."I really love you..." He look at Tiffany while smilling a little."I'm Luhan's." Tiffany look on the floor,not wanting to meet his stare."You don't love him..." She look up again."I love him." She say sternly causing Sehun to scoff."Did you two kissed before?" Tiffany froze,shaking her head slowly before nodding furiously."Yes!"

  Sehun bend down and capture her lips.He slowly massage her lips using his."Mmm..." Tiffany can't stop herself from .Sehun smile,pulling her closer.His tounge poking out to enter .Soon,their tounges move together.They broke the kiss to catch a breath."You two kissed.But is it this passionate?" He look into her eyes,hugging her closer if it's possible.She shook her head."It's just a peck on the lips." Tiffany finally talk.

  *Ding!* The elevator door open to reveal a skating area.Sehun smile,pulling Tiffany out."Sit here." He push her down onto a stool."I don't know there is a place to skate at here." She looks around the place in awe."Why aren't there any people here?" She look down at Sehun who is tying her skating shoes without her knowing,she blushed."I booked this place."

  He stand up,straightening his jeans before sitting down beside her to tie his own shoes."Come on." He hold her hands to bring her into the skating place but she keep on falling down because of the shoes."Let me help you." He carry her bridal style and step onto the ice."Here." He let her down slowly.Tiffany is staring at him all the time."What,is there something on my face?" He look into her eyes."N-no."

  Sehun smile.He push Tiffany a little before skating away,laughing."Yah! Oh Sehun!" Tiffany breath hot breath out of her nostril."Catch me if you can~" He sing.Tiffany laugh and chase after him.After skating for awhile,they stop in the center with Sehun holding Tiffany's hands."I love you..." He smile,waiting for her answer.Tiffany look down."I....I can't.." She shake his hands off and skate away."Why?" Sehun follow her closely."Luhan...Hara..." She mumble quietly."I broke up with Hara...and you know I don't like her,right?"

  She turn around to look at him."But Luhan love me..." Sehun smile." I'll wait for you..." *Ring ring* Tiffany take her phone out."Hello?....10th floor....Sehun....you're not angry?....because you're my BF?....bye..." Tiffany look up."What?" "He is weird..." "Come on let's go.He must be worried to death." When they reached the 2th floor,they saw Luhan waiting at a bubble tea shop."Luhan!" Tiffany run toward him."Tiffany! Where is Sehun?" She looks behind her."He was right behind me just now?"

  Luhan smile his angelic smile."Now sit down.We got some serious thing to talk about." Tiffany sit down in front of him,gulping.Luhan hold her hands and smile."Tiffany,do you love me?" Tiffany turn pale."O-of course I love you!" She answered rather way too fast.Luhan glare at her playfully."No,you don't." Tiffany remain silent."I'm letting you go." She widened her eyes."What?! Are you breaking up with me?!" "No!....okay...maybe yes,but isn't that what you want? You love Sehun..." His smile faded."But it's too cruel to leave you behind."

  Luhan smile again."I'm okay,just be with him.I know you will be more happy with him than me." He rubbed her hands.Tiffany smile."Thank you Luhan..." Luhan hug her."I'm happy if you're happy." He broke the hug and take her phone,dialling Sehun's number."Here,tell him what you feel..." He handed her the phone.

"Hello?"

"Sehun! I love you!" Luhan stiffled a laugh from her sudden confession.

"What?"

"I say I love you,stupid!"

"Finally?"

"Yes finally!"

"He broke up with you?"

"He wants us to be together!" Tiffany look at Luhan and saw him nodding his head in approval.

"The heck?"

"So do you want to be my boyfriend or not?" Luhan cover his mouth and laugh at her cute little confession.

"Of course! Yes!"

"Okay,bye!"

  She hung up and look at the now die laughing deer."Just that?....hahaha...okay bye?" He wipe tears away from his eyes."What do you expect me to say then? 'Bye honey,I love you...muak!'?" Luhan stop laughing and look at her,smilling brightly."I'm happy for you...my ex-girlfriend." Tiffany laugh."Stop that...oppa." "Wow,if I know you would call me oppa after breaking up with me,I would have done that earlier!" He sigh,earning a smack from Tiffany."Haha,okay stop.Now let's go meet your boyfriend shall we?" He say,earning another smack.

I GUESS THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER~AND GOOD NEWS IS...I ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO WRITE NEXT,AND SHOULD I WRITE EXOFANY ONE SHOT COLLECTION?