Chapter17

You're Not Plastic

The next day,Sehun walk to school with a smile plastered on his face.

"Good morning."

"Hey,what a nice hair!"

"You look very pretty today."

"Wow,I like your bag."

  He can't stop complementing students who walk pass him when he is on his way to his class."Dude,what's wrong with you?" Kai suddenly popped out beside him."Too happy I guess." Luhan smirk at him,Sehun smirk back."Did I miss something?" Kai look at them both."He got himself a new girlfriend." Luhan laugh and walk pass them."What?! You?! Who?!" Sehun laugh before nodding toward Luhan."Ask him." Kai run after Luhan and head lock him.

  He saw Luhan whisper into his ear before..."What the heck! Sehun is dating Tiffany?!" Sehun facepalmed,Kai's voice is loud enough to let the whole school know about this.Soon,whispers could be heard.Sehun ignore them and enter his class,only to see Tiffany sitting beside Jessica who is sharing a chair with Taeyeon,giggling."Wow,what so funny girls?" He put a hand on Tiffany desk for support.

  "Nothing." Tiffany smile cutely at him."You're not sitting here anymore." Sehun pull her up and lead her to his seat."Hey,that's my Tiffany!" Jessica shout from behind."She's mine now." Sehun replied causing Tiffany to blush."Now sit here." "But Hara sit here?" Sehun frowned."She can find somewhere else to sit." Sehun sit on his place before forcing Tiffany to sit down and show her something on his phone.

  "Is it true?!" All the students in the class turn their head toward the door."Tiffany you bi*ch!" Hara stomp toward Tiffany and slap her before Sehun can pull her away."Hara!" "What?! You cheated on me!" She point a finger at Sehun.Exo boys stop in front the classroom door and watch Hara's action."It doesn't count as a cheat because I don't even like you! You threathened me that you're going to bully Fany if I don't date you!" Everyone gasp in surprise,some throwing insults at Hara."You're an as**ole!"

  This time,it's Hara's turn to receive a slap."Don't call him that when you are worst!" Tiffany stand in front Sehun."You...You don't deserve him!" Hara burst into tears,Tiffany scoffed."I don't deserve him? Then you,deserve him?" "Of course! I'm prettier! I'm smarter! You're rude!" Tiffany roll her eyes."What so rude about me?" "You ignore everyone! You're cold toward everyone!" "Oh please,that's before.And please know the difference between cold and rude.Want to know what is rude?" Tiffany spit on her face,causing everyone to gasp again,including Exo,Jessica and Taeyeon."This,is rude."

  Hara wipe her face."I'm so telling my oppa! You're dead,Tiffany! Dead!" Hara shout before running out."Pathetic high school bi*ch." Tiffany mumble under her breath."It's been such a long time since I heard you say that.My brave little kitty." Sehun wrap his hands around her waist from behind."Now stop being cheesy Oh Sehun.People watching." Tiffany chuckle and sit down.The class become noisy again,Exo went back to their class.

  After school,Tiffany walk home alone.A big muscular man stand in front of her,blocking her way when she was about to leave the school."Do I know you?" Tiffany look up at him.Wow,he is two times bigger than her."Tiffany?" His rough deep voice kind of scared her."Yes I am." "Thank you for snatching Oh Sehun away from my baby sister." He cracked his knuckles and neck,sacarsm in his words.Tiffany take a few steps away from him while he take a few steps forward,but soon stop.Tiffany saw him looking over her head,so she turn around too.

  Exo boys are walking cooly in a line toward them with Sehun leading.All got themself a baseball bat in their hands.Sehun cracked his knuckles and neck too,he pull Tiffany to a safe place before going back to the man."Talking to my girlfriend without my permission?" Sehun tilted his head and look at him."Stop acting cool,kiddo." He punch Sehun but he is quick enough to dodge it.Sehun run up the man's chest and kicked him hard to let him fall.They surrounded him once he is on the floor."12 vs 1.Who do you thing will win this fight?" Baekhyun ask with a smirk.

  "It's unfair! Mommy!" He get up and run out of the school,leaving Exo laughing like crazy."Did you see his reaction? 'Mommy!' Hahaha..." Suho imitate the man.Sehun walk toward Tiffany and hug her."You alright?" Tiffany smile while nodding."You look so pale.Let's go grab some ice cream." He put a hand around her shoulder and went to an ice cream shop nearby."Yah,that maknae is so mean.We helped him with that coward and he just left us behind?" Chanyeol stop laughing and look at them.

  "Shut up.Can you bring me to Taeyeon's house? I promised her for a date today." Baekhyun tug on his shirt."Ooo.....what type of date is it?" The members start to ."Just an ordinary date." He frowned."Really? An ordinary date at home?" Kai wriggle his eyebrow."Ugh,just bring me there!" He drag Chanyeol along with him,blushing hard.

 

SO THE END~NEW STORY COMING SOON~AND PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE MY LATEST STORY CALLED "EXOFANY ONESHOT COLLECTION" I WRITE IT USING MY SECOND ACCOUNT...EVENTHOUGH IT'S NOT SO GOOD BUT I STILL HOPE YOU LIKE IT~^^

MY UPVOTERS-(I keep forgetting to post,sorry...)

Exoticisme

Sonexotic9

Aonomi

Baboboo

Saranghae~thanks for subscribing~GOING TO INFORM YOU GUYS WHEN I START WRITING A NEW STORY~^^