Chapter15

You're Not Plastic

  Tiffany is cutting fruits and preparing snacks for tonight sleepover,everyone is coming,including Hara."Hello~" She turn her head to the door and saw Taeyeon and Baekhyun walking in together,one plastic in each hands."What did you buy?" "Potato chips,torchlights,pillows,joysticks...and chickens!" Tiffany look at his brother."Everything you bought are useless.Except for potato chips and chickens." Taeyeon glare at him too."I told him not to buy those thing.He just don't listen."

  Baekhyun look at his girlfriend with wide eyes."What?! I'm telling you,you may say that the pillows are useless.Don't look for it when you girls start a girly pillow fight." Tiffany crossed her arms and scoffed."Then what with the joysticks?" Baekhyun grinned."I bought two more...you know,we got two playstations,but we only got two joysticks~" He whined like a kid."The torchlight?" "When we're telling ghost stories?" He look at the girls in front of him with puppy eyes.Tiffany shrugged and pull Taeyeon to the kitcthen to cut the chickens.

  Baekhyun hold his chest and slowly breath in and out."Girls are scary." *Ding dong~* He jumped up a litttle,startled by the bell."They're here!" Exo boys are sitting in a circle in the living room waiting for Luhan,Sehun,Hara and Chen."Where are they?" Lay draw invicible circles on the carpet while munching his snickers."Tiffany!!!" Tiffany jolted up when she heard her name being called from outside."Luhan is here~" When Tiffany open the door for them,she hit Luhan's head."Use the door bell next time." "I love shouting my girlfriend's name." Luhan wink at her.

  Someone scoffed,watching the lovely couple in front of him."So,where are our snacks?" Chanyeol ask while playing with Kyungsoo's hair."Here," Taeyeon,Tiffany and Jessica come out with big bowls of potato chips,popcorn and carbonated drinks.After eating,the boys stayed downstairs to play games while the girls went up to talk about girls thing."Is this your room? Mine look much better and bigger." Hara look around Tiffany's room with a disgusted face.

  "Ouch!" Jessica hit Hara's head with a pillow."What is wrong with you?!" Jessica smirk."Pillow fight." With that,the girls grab a pillow and hit each other.But Jessica's target is always Hara."Hahaha!" Taeny stand beside each other and laugh at the two.Jessica push Hara to the bed,face first and sit on top of her.She put the pillow on top of her head and keep pinning her down."Get....off.....me!"

  Hara lifted her up so Jessica will fall down.*Thud!* Jessica fell down with a great force,causing her to hurt."Hey,what are you girls doing?!" The boys come running up the stairs."Are you alright,sis?" Kris hold his sister up."I'm okay.Pillow fight,we'll somehow get hurt." Jessica whined while rubbing her ."I told you,you'll need pillows." Baekhyun scoffed."Yah!" Taeyeon happens to hit Baekhyun's stomach with a pillow.This,is how another round of pillow fight started,this time,with 12 boys.

  "Girls Generation make you feel the heat..." Baekhyun throw his phone to somewhere far away from him.One by one,they started to wake up."Good morning." Chanyeol greeted to nothing since he wake up at the balcony.Luhan and Sehun wake up to find themself in the kitchen.Hara wake up and scream,she is kneeling at the toilet bowl while sleeping last night.They gathered in the living room with messy hair.

  "Good morning." They greeted in unison before broking into laughter."Any plan where we are going today? It's Sunday." Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes."Since dad is working overseas...let me borrow his car for awhile." Baekhyun nodded his head while smirking."Let's go to the shopping mall then." After they agreed with Tao's suggestion,they get up to take a shower.

  "Hey,anyone see my phone?" Baekhyun scratch his head and look around the house.'Um,Baek...I guess you'll need to buy a new phone." Baekhyun turn to Lay and saw him holding a glass of champagne."My phone!!! No!!!" He kneel down while streching his hands out,shouting dramatically."Nah,it's time to change a new phone." He take the Iphone out of the glass before throwing it into the dustbin.

 

THIS STORY WILL COME TO AN END AFTER 3 CHAPTERS....MAYBE...I ALREADY KNOW WHAT STORY TO WRITE NEXT...AND IT'S A LUFANY STORY~^^