Chapter3

You're Not Plastic

  Tiffany walk back to her classroom slowly with Sehun follow behind silently,hands in his pocket.She slide the door open to reveal her teacher sitting on the chair marking their works while the students doing their own thing.She turn around to look at Tiffany and gasp,surprised to see her blood stained uniform.."Omg,are you okay,dear?" She rush toward her to hold her.Tiffany nodded.

  "What happen?" The teacher ask Sehun.Tiffany was shocked to know that Sehun is actually behind her,she was too hurt that she don't know someone is behind."Hara and her friends beat her up." Sehun answer and walk back to his seat."Oh dear,I'll call your dad to fetch you home,okay?" Tiffany nodded again,she doesn't feel like studying anymore.

  Later,her father fetch her home."Tiffany,we need to talk." Her father call out when she was about to go upstairs."Why you never tell me you have no friends at school?" No answer."Okay,why are you being bullied just now?" Still no answer."Tiffany,can you please te-" "They call me plastic." "What?" Mr Hwang lean closer."They call me plastic." Tiffany repeat with the same cold tone she had been using for years.

  "W-why?" Tiffany glare at her father."Because of you." Mr Hwang was taken aback."M-me?!" He point at himself."They call me plastic because you're a plastic surgeon." Tiffany stand up and enter her room.It took Mr Hwang minutes to understand what she mean.

  Tiffany was woken up by a loud scream.'What the hell!' She ruffles her messy hair."Noona!!! Noona!!! Open the door!!!" A little boy's voice could be heard shouting outside while knocking the door."Kyungsan?" She unlock her door and a boy come running in."Noona!" He whined.

  Tiffany chuckled,it's been awhile since she met her cute little cousin."What are you doing here?" She squat down to his eyes level with a smile."Mommy meeting with uncle.Noona bring me eat ice cream!" Tiffany laugh at the way he talk."Okay,let me change my clothes first." She gently push him out of her room.

  "Noona,chocolate!" Kyungsan tip toe to watch the old woman scoop the ice cream."Thank you." Tiffany pull Kyungsan to a bench to eat their ice cream."Oh hello plastic.Is this your brother? He must be a plastic too,right?" Hara and her friend laugh at their own joke."Go away." Tiffany hung her head low while tightly holding Kyungsan's hand."What if we don't want to?" Hara stick her tounge out."Noona,you're so childish." Kyungsan cringed.Tiffany stifled a laugh and pull Kyungsan somewhere else.

  "Kyungsan-ah,you've done a good job." Tiffany ruffled his hair with a smile."Watch out!" Tiffany turn to her right and saw a ball flying toward Kyungsan.She pull him behind her and the ball hit her instead,causing her to fall down."Oh no!" She heard one of them shout."Are you alright?!" Another voice was heard."Yeah." She speak quietly.She felt a hand circle around hers before pulling her up.

  "Thanks." She look up with a smile before her smile faded and was replace with a cold,blank face.She pull her hand away and continue walking with Kyungsan following behind while glaring at the dark skin boy."She's weird.Really weird." The boy scratch his head. He bend down to pick up the ball but saw something lying beside it.

  A photo,a family photo.There are four persons in the photo.Two adults,two teenagers."This girl must be her.These two must be her parents.This boy.....he looks familiar!" He exclaimed."Oi Kai! Faster,what are you doing?!" "Coming!" He keep the photo in his pocket and run back to his friend with the ball.

 

Kwang Kwang....chapter 3 Thanks for the up vote and the comments guys~^^