Chapter8

You're Not Plastic

  The next day,Tiffany went home with the other students.Tiffany and Taeyeon sit together in the bus."Oh,the plastic doesn't look good today.Or...is it because it's been a long time since you injected your face?" Hara smirk.Tiffany start to tear up.She don't know why but after the nightmare yesterday,the cold Tiffany seems to somehow disappeared and was replaced with a weak helpless girl."Go away!" Taeyeon hiss.

  "Oh,how do you know you need to inject your face to look pretty? You've done that before?" Chen cross his arm while the other smirk."I-it's none of your business!" She stomp back to her seat."So that's mean you did injected your face!" He say loudly so everyone in the bus can hear.He smirk when he saw Hara show him middle finger."Good job,bro." Lay high five him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany lock herself in her room once she reached home.

"Plastic."

"Plastic"

"Plastic." 

She gritted her teeth and cupped her ears.She pull out a scapel from the drawer next to her and cut her hand.

"Die."

"Die."

"DIE!"

  She continuesly cut her hand until she let out a yelp."No,stop!" She beg."No,you must die!" She yell.The angel and devil are fighting in her head.One trying to stop her,one trying to help her kill herself."NO!" Mr Hwang who is reading downstairs quickly turn his head to the ceiling.After hearing what her teacher told him,he felt uneasy and run upstairs."Tiffany! Open the door!" He crash his body toward the door trying to break through.

  "Daddy....help me..." He heard her tiny cracked voice."Donghae! Come and help me!" Mr Hwang shout for Tiffany's personal helper.Without a second,the door was broke down by the two men."Tiffany!" He run toward her daughter who is struggling with the scalpel which is nearing ."Help..." Blood surrounded Tiffany.Mr Hwang grab the scalpel away from her and call for ambulance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Tiffany wake up and find herself in a new surrounding.Her her left hand is wrapped with bandage."Why am I here?" "Fany,you're awake!"Her father exclaimed.She stare at her father for a moment to rewind what happened and start sobbing when she did."Shh....it's okay now..." Mr Hwang hug her.It's been six years since the last time he hugged her,how he miss the old day."Daddy,I'm going to school tommorrow." She speak softly."What? In this condition?!" Tiffany nodded."I'm okay.Don't worry." "Okay." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  "The plastic is here,make way." Some random student says.'Three more 'plastic' and I'm going to Hara.' Tiffany thought."Eww,plastic." A student in front of her avoided her.'Two more.' "Oh my god! You stepped on my assignment...plastic!" 'One more.' "Good morning plastic~" 'Enough.' Tiffany lift her head to see Hara smirking in front of her.'You're here just in time.'

  "You know what? You're such a useless bi*ch! Going around and kiss random guys.I'm telling you this,Exo like me,all of them like me...no...they LOVE me!" Tiffany smirk when she saw her face turning red."You wanna die?" Hara growl through her gritted teeth."Yes please." Tiffany stand there and let the girls beat her up.That what she wants,beat her until she is lifeless,and slowly....die.

  " you!" Hara growl while pulling her hair."You too." Tiffany cough.Their fight attracted a lot of students surrounding them."Hara versus Tiffany! Who do you think will win? Place five dollar for Hara and Two for Tiffany!" Tiffany heard someone shout.'I don't know that I'm that cheap?' "Ah!" Tiffany cry out when they kick her cuts on the leg and hand."STOP!" "MAKE WAY!" She heard someone shout.

  Soon,the beating stop.'Such a er.' She spit out blood."Are you okay?" Someone gently pull her up."HOW MANY TIME SHOULD I TELL YOU NOT TO DISTURB TIFFANY?!" She heard Chanyeol shout."Stop! Damn it! I told her to beat me! Satisfied?!" She glare at everyone."Why?" Luhan ask with brows furrowed."BECAUSE I WANT TO DIE! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE! WHY MUST YOU GUYS COME AND SAVE ME WHEN THE GRIM RIPPER WAS ABOUT TO BRING ME TO HE-" She can't finish her word,someone slapped her.

  Everyone gasp.Tiffany glare at the boy in front of her."How dare you...you have no right to slap me!" She growl at him.He scoffed."I have all the right to slap my sister......Hwang Mi Young." Tiffany widened her eyes."You can't be..." He smile."Yes,I'm your Jaehyun oppa...your puppy look alike oppa....your beagle oppa..." His eyes softened before hugging her." I'm sorry,Fany.I don't mean to-"

  "No don't hug me! My oppa is dead! He can't be here right now! HE IS DEAD!" Everyone watch the two in silent."How?" "He was killed by a mad woman...he was stabbed for who know how many times in the stomach by that !" He lifted up his uniform."You mean this?" Tiffany gasp,everyone gasp,there is a huge scar on the left side of his stomach."

  Tiffany shake her head and back away slowly."No....no....my oppa is dead...NO!" She turn around and run away with Sehun following behind."Tiffany!!!"

 

HUNFANY  NEXT CHAPTER~AND I GUESS YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW WHO TIFFANY'S OPPA IS,RIGHT?