Chapter9

You're Not Plastic

  Baekhyun ruffled his hair and turn to the crowd."Now satisfied?! She wants to die because of you all! What's wrong with father work as a plastic surgeon? My father is the same as hers! Now call me plastic!" He pull Hara to him and growl."Call.Me.Plastic!" Hara look down,not wanting to look into his flaming eyes.

  "No..." Hara whined.Baekhyun tilted his head a little and smirk."No?.....No?" He push her hardly until she fall on the ground,her friends hold her up."You're too much!" Jison shout at him.He glare at her."Too much? This is too much?!" He point at Hara."Then what about my sister?!"

  Baekhyun was about to grab Jison and punch her when Chanyeol pull him into a hug."No stop Baek....enough." He rubbed his back to calm him down."What enough?! They bully my sister...and I can do nothing to protect her....." He throw punches on Chanyeol chest,his voice crack and start crying when he think about how useless he is for not protecting his sister from them.

  "Shh,it's useless to shout at them.What we need to do now is to find Tiffany.Her wound is bleeding,remember?" He say slowly.Baekhyun push him away to follow the path Tiffany just ran.He stop on his track to warn everyone.

"One more plastic from you guys and I'm going to skin you alive!" He shout and run away with Exo behind.

  Tiffany run and run and collapsed on the floor once she reached the rooftop.Her wound won't stop bleeding.She cry,taking off the bandage on her hand and scratch it to make it bleed.She stand up and run toward the (What does it call? The concrete wall that prevent people from falling off the building? I don't know.) and jump,thinking she will fall off and end her life.

  Who know a pair of strong hands hugged her waist and pulled her back."! Let me go!" She kick her legs,only to make the person hug her tighter."Why are you suffering yourself?" She can feel his breath close to her neck."Oh Sehun,let me go!" She struggle to run away from him."You're not plastic." Tiffany stop struggling and sniffs.

  Sehun turn her around to face him.This is the first time Tiffany being so close to a boy.Sehun look at her and give her a small adorable smile."Plastic don't know how to cry."

  He smell her hair. "Plastic won't have hair which smell like strawberry." He kiss her puffy eyes."Plastic won't have such adorable eyes." He kiss her red nose."Plastic don't have this cute little nose." He kiss her cheeks."Plastic will never have such tender skin." Sehun look down at her and saw her smilling a little,he smirk. He kiss her lips."Plastic won't have lips as sweet as candy." He mumble through the kiss."And I won't fall in love with plastic." He whisper the last sentence."

  "Hmm!" Tiffany whined,Sehun accidentally squeezed her wounded hand."! I forgot about your bleeding!" He carry her and run toward the infirmary."Miss Choi! Miss Choi!" He barged in the room.Sooyoung,the nurse came rushing out."What?!" "Help her!" Sehun put her on the bed."No,boy call the ambulance.She hurt too bad!" Sehun call the ambulance before calling the boys.

  Soon,the ambulance came and brought Tiffany to the hospital with Baekhyun accompanying her.The other boys ride Suho's car to follow them."So you knew Tiffany is Baekhyun's sister from the start?!" Luhan look at Chanyeol."I'm Baek's best friend so of course I know." Chanyeol look panic.They arrived the hospital and saw Mr Hwang waiting there impatiently.

 

WANT A FLASHBACK ABOUT HOW BAEKHYUN SURVIVED FROM THAT WOMAN?

WANT A FLASHBACK ABOUT HOW BAEKHYUN FOUND OUT TIFFANY IS HIS SISTER?

COMMENT!!!!! TO LET ME KNOW....OF COURSE~^^

New upvoters

Staphanie

Soofany95

Tiffanysaranghae

Simplicitygirl

THANK YOU FOR THE UPVOTES AND THANKS FOR SUBSCRINONG~^^