Chapter12

You're Not Plastic

  "Ugh,I hate them." Tao mumble under his breath but was smacked in the head when Kris heard him."Oppa,let me feed you...say ah~" The boys,Taeyeon and Jessica look at the couple in front of them with a disgusting face.Yes,13 people sit in the same long bench,pushing each other to get more space to sit just because they dont want to sit with the duo in front.

  "Hara,I got hands to feed myself." Sehun nudge the spoon away and pout,he look in front,"Luhan hyung~sit with me?" He does his agyeo but Luhan choose to ignore it this once."Oh,Tiffany! Come sit here with me." Lay who sit at the end of the bench wave at Tiffany.Tiffany cringed."I dont think there are still space for me?" Hara smirk hearing the name Tiffany."Tiffany,here,come sit here beside me."

  Before she can even reject her,she was pulled down with a great force.Tiffany froze when she felt thousand pairs of eyes watching her.Tears start to form in her eyes when she heard whispers like,

"She is so shameless to sit with the sweet couple."

"She is ruining the sweet view in front of me."

"Such a er."

  She wants to get up and walk away,but a hand is stopping her from doing so."Hara,let go of me." She whispered."What?" Hara try to act innocent.Tiffany look at Baekhyun for help.Baekhyun got the message and glare at Hara.He push Kai and Kyungsoo a little to stand up."Tiffany,let's go somewhere else." He walk over to her,"Umm,Hara,if you don't mind,can you please stop pulling my sister to make her sit with you just to get those stupid attention from those stupid people?" He say loudly so the students there can hear him.

  "Hyung,don't be so mean." Baekhyun scoffed when Sehun try to defend his girlfriend."Not meaner than her." He pull Tiffany up and walk out of the cafeteria."Oh,the school bell rang." Jessica exclaimed and run out with Taeyeon."She got hearing problem?" Tao ask,earning another smack on the head by Kris."You know what?" All of them look at Chen."Xiumin and I still got assignment to do,so...bye." They walk out too.

  Soon,all of them are trying to find excuses to leave the couple,leaving Suho awkwardly sitting there alone.He make a mental note to kill them once he found them."You're not going anywhere?" Hara ask.Suho took out his phone and put it beside his ear."Hello?...Lay!...What?...Okay I'll be right there!" He stand up smilling."Sorry guys,Lay is looking for me."

  "But Lay say he need to poop awhile ago." Suho laugh awkwardly."Maybe he need my help with the toilet door without lock." Before they can say anything,he rush out the cafeteria leaving smoke behind."I didnt hear his phone ringing though.Did you?" Hara look at Sehun with those puppy eyes."Shut up and finish your food." Sehun say coldly causing her to pout."Meanie."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  Tiffany is drawing an angel on her note when Luhan came in and pull her out."Miss Kim,the scout leader are looking for us." Her teacher nodded her head."Why is Hyoyeon looking for us?" No answer."Luhan?" No answer."Yah!" They came to a stop.Luhan turn to her."Tiffany,I know this is too sudden but....will you be my girlfriend?" Tiffany widened her eyes."What?!"

  Luhan sigh."I know you like someone else,but he is already dating.I hope you can accept me,I want to protect you from Sehun and Hara." Luhan look down."How do you know I like him?" Luhan smile,still looking down."I just know." "Yes." Luhan look at her."Huh?" Tiffany smile."I said yes." Luhan furrowed his eyebrow in confusion.

  Tiffany give him a sudden hug."Luhanie~" Luhan laugh."Where is the cold Tiffany again? She was gone for so long already." Luhan kiss her cheek."I guess she only appear when she saw someone she hate?" They broke the hug and look at each other before smilling."Meet you at the school gate after school." Luhan ruffled her hair and walk back to his class."For what?" "I'm bringing you to the famous bubble tea shop for our first date." He wave at her without looking back.

  Tiffany smile a little and walk back to her own class.She is still smilling after she reached her seat.Jessica push a paper toward her.'Why are you smilling like that?' Tiffany smile wider.'I guess you're the first to know about us!' She pass back.Jessica look at her suspiciously before passing back the paper.'About us?' Tiffany nodded her head.'Me and Luhan are dating~^^'

  Jessica slowly turn to look at her with widened eyes and dropping jaw,she screamed a silent scream.Tiffany laughed a silent laugh."Jessica,Tiffany,what are you guys doing?" Their history teacher glare at them."Nothing." They sit up straight,the smile never leave their faces.Without Tiffany knowing,someone is looking at her,pouting.

 

KWANG,KWANG......LUFANY~LIKE IT?! DO YOU LIKE IT?!