Chapter10

You're Not Plastic

  Exo sit together while waiting for Tiffany outside the emergency room."You say you're Tiffany's brother,but she said her brother was dead." Luhan scratch his head,confused."Chanyeol saved me." Baekhyun look at Chanyeol and blush.(What the heck...Chanbaek?!)

Flashback

  The woman stood up and stabbed the knife into Jaehyun's stomach over and over again.'Mom,I'm coming with you.'  He thought.Once he collapsed on the floor,the mad woman ran out of the house,leaving him there."Can't believe I'm dying soon." He chuckled to himself.

  Chanyeol was late for Tiffany's birthday.He gasped and almost fainted when he saw the scene in front of him.Mrs Hwang and Baekhyun lying on the floor,she was dead,but Baekhyun is still moving."Baekhyun!" He ran to his side."C-chan..yeol" Chanyeol felt like crying,but this is not the time to cry.(Note:Chanbaek back then are still14years old)

  "Baekhyun,wait...I'm bringing you to the hospital." He carry him in his hands.Baekhyuns shirt was covered with blood.Chanyeol ran to his neighbor and ask for help.Luckily,his neighbor is a doctor.He stopped Baekhyun wound from bleeding before bringing him to the hospital.

  He wait for Baekhyun outside the emergency room,the doctor came out and smile."He lost too much blood,we thought we're gonna lost him but you're smart enough to stop the blood first.Chanyeol grinned.'Thanks to his neighbor.' 

The end

  "Thats how thing happened." Chanyeol explained."What about your mom?" Kris ask."We buried her of course." "Then how do you know she is your sister?" Sehun ask."Remember that day when you show us the photo?" He look at Kai.

Flashback

  "Hey Jessica,why is she so cold?" Kris ask his sister."Maybe because everyone call her plastic." Jessica continue munching her cookies."Why?" The quiet Lay ask."Because her father's a plastic surgeon." "Father is a plastic surgeon too,but he is currently working in the US."Baekhyun pouted.

  "Hey,I got something to show you all." Kai took something out of his bag."Whats that?" "Tiffany's family photo." He handed it to Suho."The boy in there look familiar,he looks like someone who I can't remember." Kai point at the boy standing beside Tiffany.

  When the photo landed on Chanyeol's hand,he gasp before showing it to Baekhyun immediately.Baekhyun widened his eyes and look at Chanyeol."Hyung,you know him?" Kyungsoo ask."W-what? No,of course not....it just Tiffany is so cute when she is little." Baekhyun nodded his head.

  "Where did you stole it from?" Chanyeol ask seriously."What?! No....I didn't stole it.Tiffany dropped it when Xiumin hyung hit her with the ball last time at the park!" He shook his head furiously."Hey,what about we go and look for Tiffany? I want to befriend with her." Tao exclaimed.

  "Then I'm not going.Taeyeon need my help with her math." Jessica wipe with hankerchief then walk away.After all the boys went to look for Tiffany,Chanyeol and Baekhyun stayed."Didn't you say they are in the US?!" "I don't know,maybe he got transferred. " Baekhyun ruffled his hair.

  "And how come you don't recognize your own sister?" Chanyeol chuckled."She changed so much....even her personality." Baekhyun look down."Come on,lets go Tiffany there." Chanyeol started to jog away.

The end

  "But Tiffany's brother named Jaehyun..." Tao tilted his head to the side."I changed my name to start a new life in Korea." They nodded their head."It's silly how you don't know she is your sister and and she don't know you're her brother." Xiumin scoffed.

  "I told you she changed way too much.And for me.....hehe....I'm too handsome." He smirk,earning a punch from Lay.Then,Mr Hwang came."What are you guys doing here?" Suho look up."To wait for Tiffany of course." Mr Hwang shake his head.

  "She is already in her room now.Room number12" He chuckled while the boys look dumbfounded.They were too into talking about Baekhyun and didn't notice the doctor walked out already to talk to Mr H

I JUST TURNED MY BROTHER INTO AN EXO STAN!!! I ALWAYS SHOW HIM SNSD I GOT A BOY BUT HE CHOOSE TO PLAY EXO OVERDOSE~CRY A RIVER