Chapter4

You're Not Plastic

  "Class,we're going for a mountain biking next two days at Shinwolsan.I registered all of you." The students groan when they heard what the teacher just said.Mountain biking is so tiring.Tiffany stay silent while reading a novel while Sehun boredly looking at the blackboard."Hey,anyone going mountain biking?" Baekhyun ask while chewing his burger."Me!" They answer in unison.

  "Yah! Watch your way! Plastic!" They turn around to see Tiffany being push by a boy."Seriously,what's wrong with her?" Tao roll his eyes."She is cold.Maybe she's your type,Kris." Suho chuckled,earning a smack on the head."Whats her name? Yah,Sehun,you know her name right? You guys are classmates." Everyone look at Sehun.

"She is Tiffany." He whisper.

"What?"

"She is Tiffany."

"Yah! Can't you speak louder!"

Baekhyun can't hold it anymore and shout at him,causing other students to look at them.

"I say,her name is Tiffany!"

  Sehun stand up and glare at them before walking away.Tiffany turn to them upon hearing her name."Whats wrong with him now?" Luhan furrowed his eyebrow."Man's period I guess." Chen shrugged."Hey Jessica,why is she so cold?" Kris ask his sister."Maybe because everyone call her plastic." Jessica continue munching her cookies."Why?" The quiet Lay ask."Because her father's a plastic surgeon."

  "My father is a plastic surgeon too,but he is currently working in the US."Baekhyun pouted.Tiffany is sitting on a bench under a Sakura tree when 11 boys popped out behind her one by one."Hello!" They greet together so loudly that Tiffany jumped up in surprise."!" "Wow,watch your word,girl." A boy with pointy ears grin at her."What do you want?" She ask with blank face.

  "We just want to introduce ourself." A short boy smile at her,he looks like an angel."Hi,my name is Suho.This is Xiumin,Luhan,Kris,Lay,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Chen,D.O,Tao and Kai." They wave at her and smile.Tiffany look at them with raised brow."Exo?" Suho lighten up."Yeah! You know us?!" Tiffany smirk."No." Suho immediately frown."Anyway,what's your name?" The boy name D.O ask.

  "Tiffany." She whisper."Suho hyung,I guess you're wrong.She is Sehun ideal type.They both whisper to people." Baekhyun say,rolling his eyes."Tiffany,this is for you." Chanyeol give her a box of chocolate.She take it and give him a small smile.'They are nice.Maybe they are different.' She thought."She smile!" Xiumin exclaimed."Thank you." Tiffany give Chanyeol a bigger smile.

  "Omg,she says thank you!" This time,it's Chanyeol turn to exclaim."So lets chat for a while before the school bell ring." Kris suggest.They chat for about ten minutes before recess end and Tiffany started to feel good.Its good to have friends to chat with.They are all very nice toward her eventhough they just met.But Baekhyun is the best.Thats what she think.